You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: From There To Here

Real Ghost Stories

From There To Here

 

I'm not that good of a story teller, and tend to make mistakes when writing so bare with me on this. I'm just a teenager, but what I write is all true and such, I'm not here to look for any help or attention, but just to tell of things that have happened and hopefully gain some knowledge on what all this is. I know some of the things that have happened probably have some reason behind them, but I only plan on sharing the things that confuse me and my family, things that we have no explanation for.

My family and I have had many unexplained occurrences and I would just like to understand what it all is- it seems that even though we have moved into a new house (we didn't move cause of these things though- we just got tired of living in a trailer) strange things still happen.

I will write a small list of things that have happened at each house or at least the ones I remember-

Apartment- (I was a baby when this happened- so I actually don't remember these) - Baby swing moving rooms, electrical equipment unplugging.

Old House- mumbles in the kitchen, repetitive bangs, car doors shutting outside (we lived out in the country so there were no other cars btw), Waking up naked (only happened once to me), closet doors opening by themselves, seeing a white cat run by the bathroom, hearing a cat in the other bathroom (we only had one cat at the time and she was an all black cat)

New House- Mumbles, crumpling noises, footsteps, knockings, dogs freaking out, doors opening and closing, seeing a very short silhouette of a person around/in the house, pressure against doors, blankets being moved to closets, seeing an old women (My brother and I have only seen her once each), lights turning on and off, seeing a "doppelganger" of my older brother, T.V going on the fritz.

Also it seems that when one of our friends comes over and they go home- strange things happen to them. There was one instance when my friend was staying the night (she's 20) and my oldest brother Jussy, me and my friend were sleeping in Jussy's room.

She freaked out because she saw something and left without telling us (we were still asleep) Now she really doesn't like the idea of staying over at our house.

Also something we call the Tic- I will go into that later.

That's all I can think of right now.

I will right down some of the specific stories down later- as of now I have to go. Like I said in the beginning, I know basically nothing about things like this so any insight would be appreciated.

-Lou

Other hauntings by LouandBoog

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LouandBoog, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KatieChan (3 stories) (63 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
That's an intresting experenice. You know what the most weirdest thing I heard out of that story? Well while I was reading this I heard this meow like a cat. We haven't had any cats in ages because we found out that my mom was sick of them so we had to get rid of them. Good luck and God Bless you! 😁
LouandBoog (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-11)
KatkatMeow1,

Thanks for reading and I hope to read some stories from you. From what you say they are sure to be interesting. 😁 my friend Ryan has seen a double of my brother, so I can sort of relate to you there.

~Lou
KatKatMeow1 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
It seems you've had a lot of strange experiences, I'm only a teenager myself and I've had a few too which I will hopefully post soon. Mine include things going missing then reappearing, seeing family members in two places at once, and I just want to understand what's going on. I look forward to hearing more of your experiences. 😊

KatKatMeow1
LouandBoog (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
Well Byluyster,

Understanding is my main goal. Any enlightenment on these matters would be appreciated.

I'm reading a lot of the stories on here and finding that some seem similiar to things that have happened to me or somebody in my family

So I am finding out what I can, and thank you for the comment 😁

~Lou
BYLUYSTER (11 stories) (78 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
LouandBoog--I find your story very interesting and hope you will tell us more. It seems you are sensitive and I hate to say this, but--it only gets worse the older you get. And I'm not just talking about hearing or seeing things. It's what you do with it that matters. Sharing your experiences here will help you better understand the power of it all.

Thanks for sharing.
God Bless,
Byluyster
LouandBoog (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
Normal1,

I've only messed around with an ouija once and that was in my great grandparents house. My brother and I were just joking around cause we were kids, real young- like around 6 and 7. Nothing happened, it didn't entertain us long enough for us to really do anything.

Like I said, we were kids and didn't even know what it was for really, and yes I know the dangers of using it now that I am older and such, no lecture needed 😊

Other than that, no I have not tried to actually contact the dead. This stuff just always happened- honestly I'm pretty use to it now.
normal1 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
have you ever done anything that has to do with the ouija or anything that could possibly contact the dead?...the reason I ask is because I expirienced similar things and my dad asked me this question when I wanted some answers. I'm trying to find out why things like this happen to people such as yourself.
LouandBoog (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
AuroraRosa,

Yes, I will be publishing a story about the Tic later.

I'm planning on throwing in the story about the Tic and the silhouette figure we saw into the same story.

~Lou
AuroraRosa (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
the tic?
What's that?
So do you mean you are going to publish another story about it?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: