You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: The Blue Orb Experience

Real Ghost Stories

The Blue Orb Experience

 

First let me say I am 40 years old and my twin daughters are 18. My mom had become very sick and was hospitalized. I packed up my girls and we went to Oklahoma. My mom's house sits next to a grave yard. My grandmother lord help her had came also. We would take turns staying at the hospital with mom. A good storm had blown through and one of my twins had been bugging me to walk the graveyard and check out the graves. After the storm had passed I told her come on let's go. I asked her why she wanted to do this and she said something about this one grave drew her and she just wanted to check it out. You could see it from the bedroom window in which we were staying.

When we got to the grave there were very old pictures in frames that had been tossed about from the storm so she and I set them back up nice and neat walk through and checked out more graves and went back to moms. It was my stepdads turn to stay with mom. We had supper and watched TV with my grandma their great-grandma and we went to bed about 11. The girls took the bed and I was on an air mattress on the floor next to the bed. I awoke and looked at my cell phone it was 3 a.m. I rolled back over to go back to sleep and after about a minute I heard something hit the side of the house outside our room. It was very loud, and then I heard foot steps run past the window. I thought maybe someone was lurking around outside so I got up and walked to the living room. I looked outside all the windows and saw nothing, the dogs weren't barking so I went back to bed. I lay there feeling very uneasy. Then I heard it! It was the most god awful moan I have ever heard in my life. It was at the back door which was close to our bedroom door.

At first I thought it sounded like an injured animal. What kind I wasn't sure, my instant thought was to open the door and check it out. I'm an animal lover ok. But something deep inside me said just as quickly don't do it. Don't open that door its no animal. As it continued it got louder and I knew (I'm getting chills just thinking about it) that it wasn't human or an animal. This was something else.

I reached over in the darkness of the room and shook one of my daughters. Every since we had arrived the other twin who is the bravest slept right next to me. But for some reason they switched up that night and when she rose I noticed it was my other daughter the one who had walked the cemetery with me. She rubbed her eyes and said what is it, I said shhh listen. As the moan intensified all of a sudden a very heavy, shaky, breathing started coming from the closet. The window lit up an odd blue color but at the time I thought nothing of it, I was more concerned with the sounds. My daughter sucked it up and crawled to the end of the bed to look down the hallway. (I'm such a chicken.) her eyes widened and I said what is it she didn't respond she was frozen. I said what is it what do you see and I grabbed her she yelled shut the door momma shut the door. I jumped up and without moving in the doorway reached over and slammed it shut.

She said she saw a blue ball floating down the hallway that quickly it stopped. The following morning I asked my grandma if she heard anything last night she said the only thing she heard was it sounded like someone was pushing the table across the floor in the dining room. She stayed with mom that night and we went to bed. My daughter woke me up and again it was 3 in the morning. This time it was in the bathroom next to us and it was loud it sounded like someone had a piece of metal and was just bending it back and forth over and over real fast. I picked up my phone and dialed 911. I was soooo scared.

When they got there none was outside. There were no footprints anywhere around the house. All they could say was "well you do live next to a cemetery"

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cbeth, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-27)
I think it was because you moved things around in that graveyard. If you do go back and visit and it happens again then try going to the same grave and explaining what you were doing before and you appologize and meant no disrespect. Maybe something assumed you were just messing up the gravesite, and didn't know you were actually trying to help.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
Fantome_revenant (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
I have never seen an orb, but have always thought it was just bad energy lingering around an area for a certain reason. I think that it might have seen you as a threat of some kind because it's not like you robbed them you actually fixed the pictures on the grave. Maybe next time you should leave things how they are.
katiebates143 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
oh my gosh this is the scariest story I have heard so far, what ever it is it's evil. I believe that once you and your daughter went to the cemetry you disturbed the balance of things... Which made the ghost upset. If this countiues to happen take pictures try seeking out for help like a medium. Ghosthunters etc. I would love to hear more... And if you can take pictures.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: