You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Boyfriends Doppleganger Or What?

Real Ghost Stories

Boyfriends Doppleganger Or What?

 

My name is Debbie, and I live with my boyfriend Bill. We have been together for a little over a year now. Since April this year I started doing EVP Recordings which my boyfriend supports, and finds interesting plus we take photos with many orbs. Here is my story.

We were fishing after 12 midnight on our anniversary after late night dinner. We went to Augustine beach in DE. We were not getting any bites so I stopped fishing, however Bill continued. I then thought I would do a little EVP recording, and asked to take some photos. After I took my last shot I was checking my pictures out standing in front of pathway which is the only way to enter unless you walked a long long way, and walked right in front of me. So as I was looking at the pictures on the camera I noticed something to my right side across from me. Take note now Bill was sitting in a chair 3 feet from my right side, behind me still fishing which I was not really aware of because I saw a guy whom I thought was Bill with something glowing in his hand.

Thinking it was Bill I thought he must have caught a fish, and had it hanging on the rod still, and from moonlight was glowing because of the silver color of most fish at night. The whole time thinking what is Bill doing? Why was he over there now about 8 to 9 feet away without saying a word to me. I felt like I was in another world it felt strange. Not once did I look over where Bill was sitting in the chair at this time. I was just standing there like in space so to speak, And then I saw a glowing light coming from the side of him, and then there walks out in front of him another guy which then turned and looked at me, and started to walk away in front of first guy, and then other guy followed. I then thought O my god! And turned around to look at Bill sitting there looking straight a head. I quietly said Bill he turned and looked at me, I said look and pointed at them, and he looked back at them once then turned all the way around to look at them again, and said its time to go now! He took me to the truck said here's my cell phone, keys, and locked the doors.

As I waited He went back to get the chairs etc... Plus looked around with flashlight to find them gone! He said there is no way out other then the path which the truck was sitting dead in front of with my eyes peeled to the path watching for Bill. He said the only other way out was the River. He said when I looked at him and told him to look at them that there was no color at all in my face and I seemed like I was in trace. He also asked me why I never once looked over at him or told him at first, and I said because I was sure it was you, and then you with some strange man and Thinking what the heck is Bill doing. In fact I felt so sure I never once while watching this turned to see if Bill was fishing" Well not until the end.

The crazy this is I never once thought about anything in a ghostly way and I just got done asking if any entities would like to communicate, and if I could get some pictures. Well I never did get that picture as I didn't really move much.

Love to see all your comments on this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Delaware

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, seekintruth, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

seekintruth (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
glewis also if you like to email about anything
Around augustine beach I love to know about it.
If anything you would like to know feel free to ask.
Some times its nice to chat with someone with an open mine
Sweetdesires302 [at] hotmail.com
seekintruth (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
glewis,hey sorry took me awhile getting back to you
I haven't been on here for awhile. Yeah you got the place right. There is a pathway by the road where we parked always, and you walk in kind of down hill to the beach. I know one thing for sure I never took my eyes off the first guy only for split second when I thought he was carrying a latern but being I thought he was bill, and bill didn't have one I thought he cought a fish, and the moon was reflecting off of it so I look for moon but whole time after which my eyes stay on who I thought was bill, and noticed down side of his leg brite green light which seem to move up a little then there was this tall guy which came from no where
Normal other then the ground, the light... Or from under the bush there which means he had been there for hours, and insects were real bad we had used all kinds of sprays clothes... Yet when this was going on I felt nothing... Crazy thing the second guy who came from where ever land lol turned and stared at me as I stared back for a bit then turned, and other guy still head down never no one speaking followed behind him.
Then it was like I was me again told my boyfriend at the time I whispered bill look. Anyway we left fast he said I had no color to my face at all. He never saw any of it until I turned after guy turned and look at me I was able to move. Bill turned when I said bill look, and said time to go. He said he saw 2 men walking away. What seem about 45 mins/hour was about 10 minutes to bill. He was only few feet away yet I never once look to see thinking first guy was bill whole time.
Till second guy maid eye contact with me then I turned to bill so why then? That just seems like a movie I felt like I lost time... Just thinking, wondering why bill was walking away, what was he doing. Who is that guy with him now, and where in gods creation did the second guy come from... It was like he walked up a stairway from the ground. Nor did they ever speak a word. Strangest thing I think has ever happen to me... Dont know what to make of it.
Hey that's why I didn't take pictures of them because I thought it was bill,& guy lol maybe I should have.
glewis (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-29)
Debbie, I was just tickled to hear something from Augustine Beach, I lived there for 10 years I know exactly where you are talking about. That is where the jetty goes out, correct? And yes there is only one way in and out. As far as ghosts there I had a little dog that would stare in a corner of my house and bark. We used to say to her " hey ladie where is the ghost"? She would flip out... But there were strange things that would happen there at the beach and I always thought that something strange is there. 😆
seekintruth (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
domo344 sorry been away so was unable to reply to everyone. But yeah hes still alive. Was thinking maybe something took on his form for unknown reasons
domo344 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
Wait... Did Bill actually /see/ them? And he's still alive now? I'm sorry but the theory of seeing your own doppelganger means you'll eventually die. It probably wasn't his doppelganger but some other strange force.
elner (38 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-20)
nice experience, I had 1 experience my own me and my friend were going down the stairs and we noticed two girls (which happens to be my classmates) and they looked alike... Or something so we were in the 2nd floor and as we were going to the lobby we saw them AGAIN! They were coming in to the lobby they were from outside and I was like OMG and if I notice it correctly they couldn't have done that because there's only 1 way to go to the lobby and I was like... O shiat... Well not much of a story:) but still... Still nice to hear yours ❤
Liberty-TN-Cowboy (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-11)
That seems to be how it happens to me.
Only maybe more suttle.
Out of the corner of my eye, something someone blends into the environment and the moment of what I am doing.
That blending is so slick I didn't know I was sharing my space with a ghost until after a couple of days pass by and realize that I had the only car parked in the culdisac and saw people out of the corner of my eye and gave no attention to them because this is where people hang out and are supposed to be right? Yaw right! Accept two days later I realize that I eyed them directly for a second and they where 90 years old and there is a 5 mile hike to get in there without a car. 😨
seekintruth (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
Yeah I guess they did! Lol
Anyway it sure will make you wonder.
The thing that gets me the most about it all is that I watched the second guy make his entrance, and the only logical entrance
He came from the out of the ground like an underground hide out etc... "But then how
Logical is that? Oh one thing I didn't mention in the story due to the fact I was trying not to make it a long story Was that the second guy who apeared out of some where along the side of the first guy turned his head, and looked me dead in the eyes for about 2 seconds then turned and walked away with first guy who I thought was my boyfriend. I have been trying to figure this out since it happen, and still can't. I guess you would have to be there.
Oli (2 stories) (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-15)
Oh wow, that must've been creepy. And I guess they did show up since you asked them to lol.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: