You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Don't Ask Why This Happens To You, Just Accept It

Real Ghost Stories

Don't Ask Why This Happens To You, Just Accept It

 

I lived a very hard life. A life no one should live. My mother was part Native American and African American. She would tell me stories of visions she would have of events and people. Some nights I would find her crying. Eventually my mother's mind state changed and she turned to drugs to cope.

I am the oldest of 5 and my younger siblings began to tell me that they were seeing things. My sister began seeing ghosts and told me that they were asking her for help. I knew she was telling the truth because it was happening to me. When my grandmother died (my mom's mother) she visited me. She was covered in a green glow and she said "its ok, I'm fine now" and then she disappeared. I will never forget that night. Although my siblings had the ability to see ghosts, my abilities went further...

I could recall the moment of my birth, the first suckle of breast milk, my mother looking over me in the crib. Eventually, I could see so far back, I was able to identity the person I was in my previous life. I was a white woman with red hair simple and plain. When I was 7 I only told my grandmother and she said never to tell anyone out of fear. When I turned 9 I began to have outer body experiences.

My perception of time and space changed.

I had the ability to travel through them. If there is anyone out there who has had this experience then please relate to this and tell me if this happened to you: When I have the outer body experience everything turns black and white, I no longer see out of my eyes. There is only one way to describe this view, it's like a spherical view through the center of my eyes. It is very disorientated and it's only happened a few times to me when my family was in danger. But when I became a preteen, I decided I wanted to close myself off from these experiences. And so I did. But now as an adult (subconsciously) I have now become open again and I know why.

Something big is happening in the world. In the very near future we are going to experience great heartache, great pain. All those old abilities are coming back. I am being approached by ghosts daily. They have been calling me but I don't understand them. I can even see a difference in the world. Visions are becoming stronger. So I say all this to say that finally I wanted to share this with others who may have had some of the same experiences. You are not alone. Some of us are so receptive that we can see things that others can't.

I am not crazy. I am educated, married and have 3 children. I live on the east coast and I am moving soon, westward... I have seen things that are going to happen in the next few years and my heart and my gut says to move my family inward.

So if anyone else has these same visions, respond. I'd like to know what you are feeling.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, newave, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-04)
this is amazing. I started to feel the way you did back in 2008 also. Now year by year I am feeling more and more distant from other people, mainly because I feel they do not understand. I get frustrated with people and their materials. Nothing makes me happier than being outside with an animal or just simply mother nature. I would love to hear about what you have been seeing. If interested, please respond. Thank you for sharing.
miss_amos (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
i wish I knew who I was in my past life fuk man yur lucky or just crazy lol jokes nah I believe yu I was just making joke
miss_amos (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
yeh I got chills reading yur thing I also sometimes feel something going wrong an coming close in world sometime sooon I feeel like such a fearfull feeeling of that time I feeel it will be from fire or the gravity will just drop an we will fal into space or forever never ending fall of darkness I pray god shows his face that day an saves those who are worthy I also hope this isn't true I seem think negative a lot iv never seen ghost or anything but I hav wierd spiritual feeling me an my mum sometimes hav warning dreams my mum had seen actualy ghosts before all though iv only experience like one or two dreams never seen a ghost thaNN gooodness... But I get this feeling somtimes its wierd but its just like I know I'm somewhere along the lines correct an I'm pretty much 99.9% correct wen I get that feeling of watever it may be could be if someone lying or something happen or how someone feels but with this stupid thought about world end I feeel that feeling which scares shiat out off me hope doesn't happen while I'm alive lol
Nighthingale23 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
I see this story was posted almost a year ago and I just came across it just curiously, It really hit me like a bucket of cold water, I don't why but I understand human history, Natural dissaster happen,Empires, cultures, eras rise and fall that I know but I also feel it I don't know... I believe you. There's something dark and black in this world, something we are feeding and will destroy us. Recently for a number of reasons I've gotten close to God like I haven't in years, I was raised as a traditional Catholic in Mexico, I went through my phases in my belief system, everything from Evolutional Science, to Angnostic-sm to Athiest ect.searching, always searching, until things stared to happen to my family, to me that changed my pespective, that opened my heart and my mind, somehow I knew something was happening, But I also knew that I wasn't alone, today as I read your account I felt the need to grab my Rossary and pray, Something truth be told I don't usualy do unless with my family. Believe me I'm far from being a religious fanatic believeing blindly in something I was tought or out of fear. But somehow I know there is a God watching over us that most have stopped believing in, Thus focusing on things of this world. I have to agree with you that most people now a days, specialy kids have become so materialistic, so selfish and greddy. Without real aspirations or self-respect. I live in Dallas Tx. But still not far enough from the Coast I presume. Reading this I wondered if there's no connection to the Disastrous Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico... I don't know but I felt an imidiate chill, if only there were more people that would believe, somehow we could prevent it, Or maybe go on with our day blaming it on paranoia. But then again, what done is done. All we can do is Pray we are wrong.

God bless.
And long life._Suly ❤
MEPISTOPHELESx (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-18)
during your out of body experience were you asleep or awake? If asleep do you see yourself sleep, and did during this time did you feel weightless and in a type of hovering state because that's how I feel when this happens. Also I don't think it is like not seeing through eyes but like not having any form because when I enter this I can see my body still sleeping and I appear disimbodied. Some people say that when this happens if you get lost during the experience you never wake up.
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-18)
Yeah. I've felt this for a looong long time. Always wanted to move to mainland europe or america because I live on the shiatty British Isles. Since I am only a poor teen/kid it will be 3 years until I can find a place to hide and forget about things, and if this bad shiat happens soon I'm going to die because I only live a few miles from the coast. Ah well, the only thing to fear is fear itself I believe
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-27)
newave sweetheart you mentioned
The first inclination that something was wrong with the world was last year in the summer of 08. The frogs were all but gone, the bees too. Bees are the mainstay of agriculture. They have been replaced by wasps (mans doing). I walk my littlest one every morning to school and every block had a dead baby bird lying on the ground. Insects in general are moving inside peoples homes or farther underground. Has no one noticed these things?
We got a suprise tonight the same shop that sodl a block of mouldy cheese contained within our bananas from the same shop a little living green frog!
newave (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
I forgot to mention this:

Please do not take my description of what I see as 100% literal. I am not intellectually capable of understanding my "other senses". My ignorance hinders me from being able to describe what is happening in a concise manner.

I am a great lover of nature. I find my self nearly living in parks (wooded areas).
The first inclination that something was wrong with the world was last year in the summer of 08. The frogs were all but gone, the bees too. Bees are the mainstay of agriculture. They have been replaced by wasps (mans doing). I walk my littlest one every morning to school and every block had a dead baby bird lying on the ground. Insects in general are moving inside peoples homes or farther underground. Has no one noticed these things?
The weather patterns.
Now this is the part that most would find unbelievable:

I watch the sky everyday. It used to like it. I am scared of the sky now. It is angry and wounded. We wounded the earth and the earth wounded its barrier. But that is far as I will go because then I will have to explain my visions (which I cannot).

My entire family has gotten together and had a "meeting of the minds". BTW... My brother is the director of operations of an NYC internet firm. My little sister is a computer/communication engineer for the military... And as of next year will work for the pentagon. My other sister owns a catering business and I have many occupations. I am an noted artist, scientist (both biology and astro) and used to be an athlete. We have a lot to lose if we were open about our abilities.)
They agree with me and even though we all live on completely different ends of the country, leading successful lives we have all agreed to move together because we all have been feeling it deeply...strongly.

What about people? I feel more and more removed from people. The negativity, the materialism, the lack of belief in anything beyond what they can see.
People are also angry, more angry than I ever noticed before. Children killing parents, killing siblings, killing period. Then I looked back in my younger years. It was unheard of having children committing the crimes they are committing today.

These things can be seen by anyone. But you have to have the ability to feel beyond what you see in order to truly notice it initially. It is happening during a time when we are seeing social and political colapse, war and famine around the world. It is easy to look right pass this. But not for me because I know they are all interconnected. I don't see as well as I used to as a child but through my experiences as a child I can tell you that everything we do effects the natural world and vice versa.

In the later years I have been having certain visions (which I will not discuss) that are far scarier than the initial scenario I have discussed. Something tells me I can never divulge them, I am glad that I have come to this site though. I feel a great burden lifted just to know I shared myself. Thank you...
newave (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
I like to thank everyone for their comments. I actually cried when I read them. I will try to answer the questions as best I can:

1. I see water, lots of water. (Water brings cities, cities brings jobs, jobs bring people... Water will overtake the coastal cities (I pray everyday that I am wrong, I have been wrong before but not very often).

2. People are a major problem too. I see such a negativity in most of them that I feel compelled to escape them. There is no sense of moral code in most I see. No focus on family. Its so scary that I believe that if I remain I will eventually become desensitized (Soddam and Gamorah scenario).

3. I'm not just moving inward, but I am moving up-ward and not with many people. I am compelled to go to the extreme west end of Pennsylvania.

4. I am finding out that I am not the only one seeing it. There are a few people who are seeing the same things and are moving too.
On a personal note. I believe my husband will be left behind. I feel that he is apart of the world I must leave. I have not told him and I cry over it alot.

5. I will admit that 90% of the time I see negative things, but I do believe that we are moving into a time of final decisions. These are life affirming decisions that will determine our overall destiny. I believe we are moving into an era of "natural knowledge".

6. Also, I truly believe in being proactive. I am trying to add positivity to the world. I know it takes the "individual" to make the necessary changes and not to wait on others. I am volunteering more, I am teaching my sons (I have three) to grow things (food and flowers). How to treat the next human being with kindness. To look beyond themselves to work for the greater good. I am a scientist by way of education and I am hopefully raising a botanist, a mechanical engineer and not sure what my 4 year old wants to be instead of a rapper or basketball player. I plan to adopt a 5 year old child soon. And every summer I take kids from both my extended family and neighbors on trips to museums, national parks and reading events to open their minds to things that they would not otherwise see.

Lastly, I know that I see impending pain for many, I know through it all some of us will push forward and begin making changes which would usher us into a more enlightened era.
Ps1983 (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
I used to experience things similar to this growing up. Not so much seeing my past life but being able to see between our physical demensions. Seeing our world on it's plain and the spiritual word on it's plain of existance. All I can say is if you are called by a ghost help it and they will be set free. It works unless you are dealing with real evil, then I would suggest not getting involved.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
I will agree this nation is going through stressful times. People are worried about day to day life and having a job without worrying if a meteor is going to hit or some nutcase is going to create havoc. Natural disasters have always happened. Economies have collapsed and been rebuilt. Governments have toppled and rose again. I don't think anything new is happening. Fear is the culprit. Feed into it and it will begin to manifest. I'm not saying we shouldn't be aware and informed but let's not bring about Armeggedon just because we think it should be on schedule.
key2theafterlife (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
here I can only say... Men's courses will foeshadow certain ends, to which, if perserved, they must lead. But, if the the courses be departed from, the ends will change. Say this is thus with what you show me!
- Charles Dickens
I believe this is so with what you show me. Something truly horrible may be happening but, if we allchange our coursee from evil to what god or whatever deity you follow would want than the ends WILL change. I don't know how many people I will reach with this post and I don't know if I will even change anyones mind if they believe that this will come no matter how hard we try to stop it, but I wish more people could see it and more believe it. IF THE COURSE YOU LEAD IS EVIL PLEASE DO NOT PRESERVE IT... We must all depend on each other here at this point in time. Thank you. Whetherr you believe me or not
KEy2theafterlife 😁 😁
ThinhKingCap (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
I just want to put this out there. At least for me, I don't think something bad "is" going to happen, because bad things happen all the time 100% of the time. Natural disasters are just that, natural. I also think the lack of common sense for humanity and greed plagues all types of powerful governments, so if you understand history, you would clearly understand that power struggles have been around since we have, and any cause of destruction do to wanting these things will automatically end in long term destruction; hence the wars we fight and the economy. I can only speak for my self and no one else, but I don't fare any natural or man caused disaster because it is inevitable.

The reason this particular story interest me, is because of the things that's been happening in the past couple of years with me and the dreams and things I've been seeing. I do believe there is something happening but I don't think its of this world we have grown to know and live in. One day soon I will post my findings, but in the mean time I will continue to read peoples post and see how many of them mirror my own experiences before I post any stories. People are drawn to this site for various reasons; for me its to find something I've been looking for since I was a kid. Other people like me.
BYLUYSTER (11 stories) (78 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
I agree that something bad is coming, i.e. Unsettled weather patterns, people's agressive behavior and the feeling things are spirling out of control. The fact that more and more people are "feeling" the impending doom makes it seem closer.

Didn't a meteor just miss hitting the earth a few months ago? And what about the BIG one that's supposedly coming? Wouldn't that change things as we know it? What about the threat of a nuclear war? Sometimes things are out of our control. But if you have an edge, you can make things better in your own life and for those around you.

Thanks for sharing and I hope you keep us posted on any new developments you might experience.
God Bless,
Byluyster
iKaaren (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
Newave... I can't help but agree with you - and everyone else too. Though I don't get "gut" feelings or "visions", something in the back of my mind is telling me something horrible is about to happen. May it not be now nor soon, but sometime later in the near future.

I have lost so many people I've loved this past year, it's unbelievable. And with all of the deaths lately, I'm always afraid that I'll be the next to go - or someone close to me. I just hope that whatever is going to happen won't be happening at all... Or at least, not so soon. =/
kuromi2012 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
I have been having strange dreams lately about something bad happening soon I was at my grandpas funeral and suddenly it felt as if I were being pulled away from the funeral to the very near future and saw the world differently almost as if the end is near... I woke up so depressed thinking my god... Its so close
Blackrose1985 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
I have had these experiances all my life, I remember everything from my past life to my birth with my mother. Move inland as far as you can from the coast. Water will rise and take land under them. Go with your feelings, there is a reason why you have them.
CreepingDeth (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
I have the feeling too that somthing terrible will happen in the near future. I don't have the ability to see ghosts but I have strong "gut" feelings you could say.
momma78 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
I have been a long time reader of this site, and hardly comment. Although, after reading this I absolutely felt the need to, because I've been having the same feelings for a couple years now, only, this year it's gotten worse. Another thing is, I feel it's bad things are going to happen to both the west AND east coasts. I've also felt a strong urge to move inland, but at this time I'm stuck in the west coast because of my family. For a long time, I thought I was being an idiot for feeling like this, and it's great comfort to know I am not the only one feeling like this. The only person who seems to believe me is my fiance. Anyways, God bless and take care. ❤
ThinhKingCap (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
I have been visiting this site for over 2 years now. Even though I have read 100's of stories, I've never signed up to post a comment on any of them. I find this story interesting.
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
I feel sorry for your mom. I hope she founds peace. I wish you peace in life. I have 3 children also. Engaged for 8 years living together but have never been married the only guy I have loved he had a girlfriend in high school who also liked him. I have always loved my man larger then life, but there were times he did not feel the same great feelings of love and perfection he once held for me.
yellowbelle (3 stories) (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
I believe you.
The only difference between us, is I only see the past. Like it flashes back without me wanting it. It sounds crazy, but I know that I am totally sane.

I hope the best for you.

->Rhee
emb1983 (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
I live on the east coast. What do you think is going to happen? A hurricane, tsunami? I do believe your story and you are onto something.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: