You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Boy At My Moms House

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Boy At My Moms House

 

I have been reading different stories for the longest and decided that maybe I should share my experiences. For starters I want to tell about the little boy that would show up at my mother's house. This is more of my mom's story as well as mine. I didn't start seeing him until later but my mother would see him all the time. Let me start off by saying that I am a chick and I have two younger sisters and a younger brother.

Let me give you the layout of my parent's house. Before the remodelling of the house it was just a three bedroom, one bathroom a living room, and a kitchen with a dinning room. My parent's bedroom is in the back of the house close to the bathroom.

At this time my mom didn't work only my dad did, so of course she was always alone at home.

In her bedroom the dresser is facing the door and there is a really big mirror on it. Her bed is facing the dresser and you can see if someone is at the doorway. She told us that she was lying down reading in her bed when for no reason she looked up in the mirror and thought she saw one of us peeking in the bedroom. She said that he was pale and had dark black hair (we are Hispanic) with black eyes. He also had a chili bowel hair cut.

At first she thought it was my brother going to the restroom just checking on her. She asked him what was he doing home from school early. She said he looked at her and went into the restroom. She didn't think anything of it so she went on reading. She realized that it didn't seem right because all of us where at school and got up to check. No one was in the bathroom let alone the whole house. She then went back to bedroom and continued reading (brave isn't she) When we all came home from school, my mom came up to us and asked if anyone came home early from school. At that time we were too young to drive so of course no we didn't. Well she kind of freaked out on us and told us not to lie and wanted to know who came home. We all told her no one did.

Another time she saw the kid was when we were all home from school. At that time I was old enough to baby-sit the kids so it was just me and my brothers and sisters. We were getting ready for my mom who was on her way to pick us up. We were in the living room watching TV when we heard her honk the horn for us to come outside. We opened the door to where she can see the living room and told her hold on something funny was on. When it was over we ran to the van. When we got inside my mom started yelling at us and said who else was in the house. We all stared at her told her it was just us. Of course she threatened to punish us and got out of the van and checked the whole house. When she came back she told us that there was a boy standing right next to my sister staring at her and smiling. Of course we didn't see him and told her that no one was there.

Now I have only seen him a couple times but not the whole body let alone his face. When we finish our remodelling we had a 5 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 living rooms, kitchen and dinning. My room was upstairs and the whole upstairs was my room. No door just the stairs. Well I had my cat Chicana who would sleep with me and take up the whole bed I want to add. Well at night I would always hear footsteps climbing up and down the stairs. Sometimes running and no one would be there. At this time my cat would freak out. Well I was tired of it so one night while I was lying in my bed I jumped up and said who is there. I saw the top of his head and his eyes! My cat was going crazy and ran for him! I heard him run down. That was not my brother. He had spiked hair and this boy had the chili bowel thing going on. I switched on all the light in my room that night.

One last story about the little boy is my mom's story. She never felt threatened with him always taking peeks at her. She thought it was her deceased son who passed before I was born. Well one day she was in the living room near the dining room. Connected to the dining room was my sister bedroom, which at one point in time was my 2 sisters and my room (scary stuff happened there but that's another tale) well she was watching TV and you can see into the dining room. Well she told me that she saw him coming out of my sister room and kind of glide across the dining room to the back room. Now my mom is brave cause she watched him while he was watching her. She said he was dressed in a long robe with the same chili bowel haircut just smiling at her while he glided through the dining room. She just looked at him and went back to watching TV.

More to come! Thanks for reading

Other hauntings by BadxGood24

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BadxGood24, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BadxGood24 (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
at first I thought he was a friendly ghost but I am starting to think he isn't. He hasn't done anything to harm me but I get really bad feelings in that house
robertar (223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
I've read many different reports where malevolent spirits start off manifesting as children, supposedly to gain sympathy.

Another interesting point about this story is the robe thing. Search out the Lisa Lindley haunting-in one of her interviews about a demonic haunting she noted that there was some symbolism about these robed entities. She did not explain what or why and I would like to know.
KitKatKittyKat (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-19)
Awww, I think he just wants to be part of the family.:) He seems to be a very friendly ghost who wants a little love. Keep me posted on this okay? And if you can, try to speak to him wherever you saw him, as I do that with my ghost. I try to include him into things.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: