You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Sister's Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

My Sister's Ghost

 

I had recently moved into an apartment with my sister and her best friend. The first couple of weeks seemed normal, however I did sense that something was here. Doors would open and close by themselves, my sister would blame it on the wind. I told her that I thought the apartment had a ghost but she just passed it off.

I began to think everything was normal when one night my sister just screamed and woke me up. I knew she saw something so I didn't look out of fear. I then forced myself to look and saw a black mist flying up into the ceiling. I yelled I see it! I see it! My sister later said she saw a spirit that somewhat looked like me floating on top of her about to enter her body. She screamed and the ghost fled into the ceiling.

I asked her if she felt threatened underneath the fear but she couldn't say. I personally don't feel threatened by the ghost but I'm just really scared. I have been trying to do research on the apartment complex but nothing comes up.

I don't know what this could mean?

Why would the ghost try to enter my sister's body?

My family also has a history of having the ability to see ghosts.

This wasn't a figment of my imagination because my sister and I both saw it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Marirosa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

deathbat19 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-19)
well like the person below me said... Possession. Spirits work in very mysterious ways. I don't personally believe people are born with being able too... Because its like. What part of the body is so different for them to see ghosts and others can't huh? Its just if they appear in front of you. But do you think there is something the ghost wants from your sister? Why did they choose her and not you? You can get some paranormalists to go check it out or you could solve the mystery, (it seems funner to do yourself 😁) This is why I do wish scooby doo was real. Lol but I'm starting to wonder why they wanted her... Have yall had any friends or family or anyone close die? Or someone who didn't like her who died? Or anything like that?
Randcan (62 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-19)
A spirit will enter a person's body for possession, or to cohabitate. They want to experience your emotions, and sensations (food, sex etc.) Their emotions and attitude will intermingle with the person, causing eventual changes in one's personality. Obviously, this is not appropriate, and is done by negative spirits, since it is those, who have no respect for a person's rights. I recommend you and your sister take no interest in this entity, and use your will to send it away, and to a place where it can do no one else any harm. P.s. If your family has a history of seeing ghosts, then you may subconsciously have an interest, and entities are attracted to both the expanded psychic aura of your family, and any curiosity (= a basic permission/invitation) on your part. Even if it were never your desire to make contact, they will come and test your boundaries, and in the case of your sister, attempt to violate those boundaries. How you handle this ghost, will tell others whether they should also make attempts.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-18)
wow that is very strange. And you say you have researched it and nothing has come up? Very strange 😕 hmm... I don't really know what to say. If I find a answer I'll tell you. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: