You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: His Present And Past Mother

Real Ghost Stories

His Present And Past Mother

 

This story did not happen to me personally but to my grandma. I come from a big family, my grandparents had in total 13 children and my grandmother has always been sensitive to the abstract world.

One of her younger sons died at a young age about 23-24 and it deeply affected everybody, I was too young to remember. Well to the story as it was told to me by my father. When my uncle was born my grandma started seeing a woman but she never said or did anything to my grandma. She did not see her very often but often enough to be careful. You could make out her features but at the same time you could also tell that she "was not there".

At nighttime my uncle would cry desperately while in his crib so grandma would wake up and move him to her bed, then he would stop crying. It kept happening but everybody thought it was normal until one night once again he started crying and she got up to go to the crib and next to the crib she saw the woman that she has been seeing before but this time she spoke, she said: "That's my son and I will come to take him with me".

My grandma told the lady "no, he is my son now" and took him to the bed but the next morning the baby was back on the crib when my grandma had not done it. This kept happening a few times until it suddenly stopped.

After this My grandma was so scared and careful of the little boy. My uncle as a teenager kept seeing a woman like the one my grandma saw many nights. The day before his death my uncle told my father "I feel a big need to put everything in order and I keep hearing someone calling me".

What do you think? Did the woman wanted to hurt him, could she have been his mother from a past life? Input please. Thank you.

Other hauntings by luisma

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, luisma, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

luisma (4 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-24)
to Amanda_lynn: My grandma believe in reincarnation so I guess she tought that was his previous mother. She meant now as in he is only hers.
amanda_lynn (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
I don't think he went through reincarnation, I think that the woman you seen thought that the child was her own.

But the really confusing part in this story, is when she said,"No he is my son 'now',". What did you mean by "now"?

And I'm sorry your uncled passed away, very tragic.: (
Nady911 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
nmg5789 is onto something. I too don't believe in reincarnation or past lives (I a Muslim). I believe she mistook him for his son or is just a spirit that likes to freak out people. I'm so sorry he died.
Saucy_mac (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
I think maybe this woman had confused him with her son. Or maybe he was reincarnated, and she is trying to claim her son back. I think your grandma was very strong about it. Standing up to the ghost.
jennywhea (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
I'm not sure but your story gave me the creeps!
Maybe he was reincarnated. 😐
nmg5789 (2 stories) (48 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
i don't believe in past lives and reincarnation. I think the woman may have been a spirit that was just confusing your uncle with a child she knew in her life. I know your family will see your uncle in heaven one day and he will be reunited with his real mother
elner (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
i don't think so because if "she" was really her son she would have let her son experienced life
Hammily (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-20)
Yeah I think so too, that he is the son of that lady in one of his past life 😕 hmm... Well I'm sorry that your uncle died.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: