You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Feelings

Real Ghost Stories

Feelings

 

I moved to this house in 2004. As soon as I moved in I started to get some bad feelings about this house.

Before I carry on I'd like to describe the layout of my house. It's the same as every other house on my street. When you walk through the front door straight away on your left is the stairs and on the right is the living room/dining room. If you walk through the living room and dining room there is a door on your left. When you walk through this door you go into the kitchen, and then proceed onto another door into the utility and finally through another door to the garage. If you go upstairs straight away on the left is my room in front of you is my mom and dad's room and my little brothers room and on the right is the bathroom.

I'd often hear noises very similar to footsteps up in the loft and down in the kitchen when I'm waiting to fall asleep at night and see shadows of people who aren't there. I can smell horrible smells that no one else can. But the place I get the very worst vibe from is the stairs. I can't go near them unless absolutely necessary.

I have to run up the stairs every time I go up them and if I stay on them to long I feel like I can't breathe. If I sit with my back to the stairs I feel as if I am being watched and a heaviness on my shoulders. I have also seen dark shadows on the stairs. I don't know what to do anymore. The only good thing about this is its keeping me very fit running up and down the stairs. My mom doesn't know why I get so scared and my dad just thinks I'm mucking around. But I'm not.

I know people will ask the history of the house so I already found some stuff out. From what I have found before the house was here this land was farm land. The house was built in the 1960's and there have been two previous owners.

Please give your suggestions and read my previous story. Thank You for reading.

Other hauntings by lolzy_34

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lolzy_34, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

FATMIKED518 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-12)
in my personal experience, if you let it get to you, the spirits pick on you more because they know they have the power to. And they attatched to me specifically. I was in the house alone the most. And they took advantage of that fact. Feelings were usually followed by experiences not too long after. Just stay brave and go about your buisiness.
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-23)
Put salt around your home and rooms that freak you out. I did that wail I prayed very hard and my home is at peace now. Peace in my home is something that I never had. I have been haunted for life with a gift GOD gave me, but I have been told to put salt around my home and I did. It worked, Plus I prayed very hard to my father to bless my home. There are ghost, spirit or demons every where. No matter where you go they are there. I have to live with the fact, they will bother you no matter what. If you can live with them, then that's cool. It got so bad at my houses, that I wouldn't go to the bathroom unless someone was with me. I wouldn't dare look down the stairs unless someone looked first. Good luck with all this.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-23)
Wow That remind me of amityville horror that old movie that people was murder in the 70's.
amanda_lynn (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
Ten owners? Wow, that's a lot! (:
I suggest doing some more reasearch? Try to find out if anyone has passed away there, maybe, or if there were deaths of animals there, too. That could be a problem.

I don't understand why you would feel as though you couldn't breathe when you're on the staircase, that's odd...

And when you turn around it feels like someone is watching you? You should try using holy water, maybe it would change things, or possibly even get rid of them.
Just a suggestion!
lolzy_34 (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
nmg5789: Thanks 😁 I'll try doing some research.
Hayleyandtamara: You could be right. As I said I'll try doing some more research and write it up on here if I find anything out 🤔
nmg5789 (2 stories) (48 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
i would suggest trying to find deeper things about the house. Deaths on the property because going through 10 owners the house has to have some rich history!

I have no idea how you could of fallen back asleep after seeing that man in your doorway (im referring to your other story) and you're very brave for staying in your house. I'd beg my parents to let me live with a friend or another relative! I hope things turn out okay for you!
hayleyandtamara (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
Well, there is probably a feeling attached to the house in certain areas. Something may have happened in the house as well. You are most likely extra sensitive to this or something may be trying to tell you something.
lolzy_34 (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
I made a mistake in the story,sorry! I meant to put there have been ten previous owners not two. We don't know why there have been so many, however we do know that it's the house that has had the most owners. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: