You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: A Dark Angel Watching Me

Real Ghost Stories

A Dark Angel Watching Me

 

This happened to me not long ago. My friend and I always have deep conversations about if God or Satan is real and so on. Well one night I was talking to her about Guardian Angels and how we both don't believe in them because of what we've done in life. I believe I don't deserve to be watched over because of the things I've done in life and how I've sinned like crazy.

One night I was sleeping in my bed. I don't remember if I woke up or not, but my mouth was extremely dry and I went to get some soda, because I hardly drink water at all. I hate the taste. Well as I was in the kitchen getting some soda I saw a man standing on the counter and supporting himself up against the cabinet and wall. I stared in awe at him. He was beautiful. A perfect face, beautiful eyes, and his hair was flaming red and combed over to the side. He also had big beautiful black wings that were black. He looked at me and smiled and said, "Don't ever stop believing, I'll be watching over you." the next thing I knew I was awake in my bed with a glass of soda next to me. I've never been one to sleep walk, and if I did my luck I would fall on something and wake the whole house up.

But if anyone knows what happened please tell me.

Bless you all

Minx

Other hauntings by minx69

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, minx69, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

shannon61 (1 posts)
-2
8 years ago (2016-07-28)
Demons are fallen angels, and contrary to popular belief, they do not have horns jutting out of their heads and a long pointed tail, or leathery wings attached to their backs. Demons can assume the form of a Heavenly Angel to deceive you and me. They flee at the mention of the name Of Jesus Christ, should you put your faith in the Son of God. If not, then they follow you. Never barter your soul to the Devil or commune with spirits or demons, that is a sin in the eyes of God. I will step down from my soapbox now.
Nana1 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-24)
Your description kind of reminds me of the Mothman. From what I remember, that creature might have been trying to warn people about the big bridge disaster that was in their future. But he really frightened people (not meaning to, perhaps...)
happyhappy-yumyum (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-24)
That's weird! Maybe this winged man was the one that gave you the soda when you woke up? I'm not sure if he is good or bad tho, it seems kind of suspicious that an angel would have BLACK wings... But he seems nice enough so I won't worry too much. Very interesting!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-24)
lilsparrow,

I almost hope you come back...You've said some interesting things that I'd enjoy debating with you... So IF (big if) you are still here reading OR (big or) you return and check your comment please post on this experience of mine where we can better pursue this line of conversation.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=5020

Respectfully,

Rook
lilsparrow (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-23)
Howdy, minx69. He's your Guardian Angel. The wings were an illusion, to show you he isn't a human man. The reason for black is because he knew you like black and would think it was cool. He's trying to tell you to get closer to God. He is watching over you, being sent from God.

An example of black wings on a benevolent angel:
Archangel Gabriel, the angel of annunciation is described to have 72 pairs of black and purple wings, with eyes in each pair. He is also said to have 600 crimson wings, etc. Do not associate black with evil. And do not ever doubt this... Evil WILL try to fool you by taking on his appearance, even his voice. The best way to know if it is him or an impostor is by the feeling you get. Your Guardian Angel will always make you feel safe! An imposter will make you feel fear.

Here is a prayer to call your Guardian Angel to you:

Angel of Light, My Guardian Dear, To whom God's Love entrusts me here. Ever this day, be at my side, to Light and Guard, to Rule and Guide. Amen.

You think that prayer in your mind, and he will be there to defend you before you can even blink!

All of God's angels are very beautiful. Very lovely faces, fit bodies, beautiful eyes, gorgeous hair, flawless skin. Both good and bad alike! People will try to lead you to believe a fallen angel (demon) and Lucifer (the Devil/Satan) are ugly red critters that look pretty much like the comic book hero, "Hell Boy". But in reality, they are gorgeous men. People will also lead you to believe they are female/women. There is a reason they are called "Sons of God". There are no females of their kind. If there were, they'd procreate all over the place and become too unruly.

They don't truly have wings. They often appear as having wings, to show the humans they are not human, but a little above a human.

People will lead you to believe they are genderless. Wrong. They have the male parts and are fertile.

People will also lead you to believe they have no free will. Wrong again. If they did not have free will, then Lucifer would never have rebelled to begin with, and he wouldn't have any followers. God creates nothing without free will. Even rocks, trees, flowers, animals, plants, grass all have free will. Of course, those things are innocent, and out of their big, loving hearts, they love God completely without reservations. Even if someone is against God, but have an animal, that animal is still free of blame, innocent, and loves God unconditionally.

I hope I have helped you to understand. And please never believe you are unable to be saved. The only sin that is unforgivable happens in the end, during confrontation of the AntiChrist (Lucifer) when he is pretending to be Christ. That sin is for God's Elect to prevent the Holy Spirit from speaking through them at Lucifer.

People may lead you to believe if you smoke, drink, have premarital sex, curse, badmouth your parents, eat too much at dinner, etc you cannot be forgiven. That just is not true! Christ paid the ultimate price for you. He suffered, was scared and begged God to not let it happen, but then said God's will be done... And went through with it. He suffered being starved, put down, lied about, mocked, called names, being beaten to the point where any normal person would give up and die. Then he dragged a heavy wooden cross, imagine it as him dragging two full-grown oak trees, all the way to the place of his Crucifixion. He suffered more extreme pain, being nailed to that cross, and in that blistering heat, having the feeling of what would be an elephant on his chest. As the final act of cruelty, they gave him vinegar on a sponge to drink. He suffered all of that, the sins of the world, that has been since the beginning of time up until the end of time. He suffered so we ALL have a chance at everlasting life! How magnificent is that? So even if you've committed murder, you can still be forgiven. Don't you ever think otherwise, young lady!

P.S. If you or anyone else wants to argue that succubi are female, I've got to tell you, no they are not. Fallen angels engage in homosexuality as well as heterosexuality. Sure, they make the guy they're attacking think they're women, a beautiful woman, when in reality they are not female at all.
generalchaos (2 stories) (141 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
I'm just going to quote this little bit of info:

"Sometimes an angel appears to be a man with unusual features. Daniel saw an angel with arms and legs resembling polished metal and precious stones, and a face like lightning (Daniel 10:5-6). The angel that rolled back the stone from Christ's tomb was radiating dazzling light (Matthew 28:3; Luke 24:4). The book of Revelation describes some highly unusual beings who may be a variety of angel in Revelation 4:6-8.

Angels in the Bible never appear as cute, chubby infants! They are always full-grown adults. When people in the Bible saw an angel, their typical response was to fall on their faces in fear and awe, not to reach out and tickle an adorable baby.

Some Bible passages picture angels with wings (Isaiah 6:2,6). Other verses talk about angels flying, and we assume that the wings would be useful for that flight (Daniel 9:21). However, I suspect that angels can move around without having to depend on wings. Most references to angels in the Bible say nothing about wings, and in passages like Genesis 18-19, it is certain that no wings were visible."

(Although I am reasonably sure that a non-corporeal being could appear with wings if need be)...

I wouldn't worry about the color of wings. For cryin' out loud, an artist who's loosely considered a saint painted the angel Gabriel with yellow and gold wings in one painting.
velvetynighttime (guest)
-2
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
I'd be wary. Angels shouldn't have black wings. Be careful.
Hainoki (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
In my opinion, I believe that this was a demon. Some demons have the ability to take the forms of other creatures, and I think that a demon might have seen (or sensed) that you subconsiously wanted a gaurdian angel. Though you believe that you don't deserve a gaurdian angel, you perhaps still want one (this is what I'm gathering.)?

So, in order to tempt you. As is the demons purpose, it transformed into tha gaurdian angel you wanted to make you believe that it was your gaurdian angel and to trick you into following it.

It is said that a gaurdian angel never leaves your right side, and the fact that this 'gaurdian angel' was all the way out in your kitchen makes me kind of suspicious.

Anyway I hope this helps.

~Hainoki
AdventistDany (4 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
Angels do not have black wings. I have had experiances with myself but it could be a demon, theyre deceiptful and can take the form of angels sometimes. Next time you see it, tell it to pray with you, if he rejects or has problems with praying, he is no angel.
donnaleon (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
absolutely beautiful story best ever I heard. Must mean something you must be very special and lucky. ❤ 😁
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-17)
Coolest story I've read on this site about angels so far. If you didn't get a bad vibe off of him then its safe to say he's good. Always trust your instincts, Katherine ❤
galvon (142 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-17)
not all angels have a relligon some choose to protect there old families or loved ones they choose not for a religion simply cause they folow there own rules or peace between evil and good.
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
He sounds like a nice angel putting soda out for you right next to you
Hammily (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-18)
Wow...Very cool!~ hehe I wish I see an angel someday 😁... I also don't like the taste of water... 😆
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
I have seen Angels with dark wings before and I believe they used to have white wings. But I'm not certain because even the bible talks about dark Angels. They are not called Demons or Devils because those tend to not have feathery wings anymore. In various religions Angels have been depicted with different colored wings and sometimes dark colors can also be used. It might not necessarily mean he's evil. He might be termed as an Earth Angel. A "Watcher" as were mentioned in the old testiment. Dark Angels typically won't show up in daylight hours and they might not be liked by Angels of the light. But in the end they all serve God for the purpose they were created. Just because he has dark wings doesn't mean he's evil. It's the message that he gave you that matters. He wants you to not stop believing in Angels.

Psalms 91:11 "For he shall give his Angels charge over thee, to keep thee "in all thy ways".

(Which ways? "All thy ways!" If God could forgive King David who had killed and caused a man to be killed for the lust of that man's wife. Then he can forgive you too.) 😊
aldizzi (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
How did you wake up feeling? All warm, and fuzzy inside? Or feeling negative. If you woke up without any type of feeling, don't make much of it. It's something that can't affect the way you feel. Worry about what can make you feel differently.
Finch182 (3 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
Cool story.

I have issues with some of the posts you have. I understand that there must be dark/evil forces out there, however just because something appears with black wings or appears dark doesn't mean its bad. To judge something evil because of this must be a mark on your religion, a religion that you point out will save you from this "evil" thing. If something is evil then you can always feel something wrong.
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-30)
Judging by what you said in the story. I believe that when you said you didn't believe in guardian angels, this triggered one to come to you. This may or may not be a demon.

Hmmmm, a dark guardian angel, never heard of them before.

"He also had big beautiful black wings that were black." Classic.
galvon (142 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-26)
ah great story lizz. Hmm seems a nice angel doesn't he well yeh spirits/angels do take the most perfect appereation so you know they mean no harm and I think this is a real angel you shouldnt be scared for and I think he will give you that hug you so wanted:P.
shellybelly (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-23)
I think that maybe it was your guaurdian angel watching over you. Because if it was truly something evil I think you would have felt that.

-Thanks for sharing! ❤
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-07-23)
It could be an Incubus you've mentioned in your other stories it tend to have issues whith boys you're around. They can be very protective, it's not nesacerly a good thing. However it could also be a guardian angel taking a form you would find atractive. Trying to reassure you so you realize there is nothing you can do no matter how horible or often to place your self out side of gods grace.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-23)
Wow Interest story and by the way I drink soda too lol I atach to sweet or whatever that taste in my mouth I don't drink water all the time just like soda as cokd dr pepper or pepsi you name it.

This story you say yes you should believe in angels they are there when you need it.
amanda_lynn (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
Wow, this story has to be my favorite. (:

I think that if I would have seen that, I would have asked, "Who are you?" or "How did you know?" and seen what his response was. That's very interesting, Minx.

Well written story, by the way. It's perfect.

And you do matter, everyone has their ups& downs, but that's the way life goes. You just have to ask God to forgive you for your sins, and he can take them away, and you may make more, but just ask for forgiveness again, each time. (:

Good luck, & blessings.
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
Minx, no one can precisely say at this point what visited you because it hasn't fully revealed itself or its intentions yet. Guess you'll have to wait and see...

In the meantime, maybe the most important thing is for you to forgive yourself for whatever it is that's ailing you. Whatever your "misdeeds," they are NOT the first to have occurred during the course of human history! They are NOT the sum of your existence! Would you choose to make the same mistakes in the future, now that you know what it feels like to make those poor choices? If not, then you've grown -- though the path is/was painful. Change IS hard; but the rewards are great.

Take care of you. You matter, honey. Please keep us posted on your progress.

Blessings,
A.
Kenichi_Taro (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
This isn't an angel. This is a "Dream Phantom" - The most common type of phantom. They appear to you only once and give you something you want and act nice. You can go insane searching for them OR when you find them again, they can be something, well... Undesirable. They're why you should never get up from bed in the middle of the night. Dream catchers do wonders -- sometimes. If they bother you again, fight fire with fire. Curse them or something like that. If you're stubborn or close-minded and you don't want to use dark magic or stuff like that, fight the thirst next time. The thirst is created by them, and is not your own. Remember that.
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
why is it that guaurdian angels have differnet appearences. People have seen them with wings than othertimes they don't have wings?
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
It sounds like what you saw was something trying to appear as some sort of angel. Maybe a lower level entity that did not have enough power even to mimic a Holy Angel. The Bible tells us that we are each assigned an angel at birth but I have never seen where angels are to appear to anyone. Their protective power is more than likely controlled by your level of faith in God. If you have no faith you may not have much angelic protection. If your faith is strong and you believe God's word the Bible, then your protection should be at its greatest.
minx69 (6 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
thank you all for reading.

Its just hard fore me to believe that I can be forgivin and it does have to take a lot for me to change.

I'm still trying to think if it was a demon or an angel. I'm alittle clueless about it really.

But thank you once again and bless you all.
Minx
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
I agree with what angelfeathers said about forgiveness and I would add that God has an even greater capacity to forgive than humans (He has an infinite capacity to forgive), all you have to do is ask for it.

If you seek a relationship with God, you will come to have no fear of dark spirits obsessing on you.

There are a lot of people (myself included) that think we are born with a spirit guide to help protect us (also referred to sometimes as a guardian angel). I believe these spirits are not really angels in the common sense but they are an innate part of our existence here on Earth and they are with us whether we are good or bad.

Depending on how much we "listen" to the spirits and act on clues they give us may determine to a larger extent how effective they are in their job, but I believe that they remain with us until the day we die, regardless of our actions.
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
Minx, you wrote, "I believe I don't deserve to be watched over because of the things I've done in life and how I've sinned like crazy."

You don't believe in forgiveness?

Believe it or not, people have an unlimited capacity for forgiveness. (Have you ever heard of a victim forgiving a perpetrator? Or the family of a murder victim asking a judge of leniency in capital cases?) All the moreso, God has a willingness to forgive. All we have to do is say we're sorry and make a heartfelt decision to CHANGE. We can't change our past, but we can choose to make better decisions every moment of the day.

Your visitor's comment is interesting precisely because he doesn't say what/who you should believe in; and generally, angels sent by God are described in terms of light, not darkness. If there's one thing we can positively say about his appearance, it's that he has shown you that spiritual beings DO exist and they DO interact with us -- whether we choose to believe in them or not.

Blessings to you,

A.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: