You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: The Dark Ghost in my Room

Real Ghost Stories

The Dark Ghost in my Room

 

One of my best friend rented a old very large two story house, with wooden floors and a large stair case entrance in the front and small one in the back. There were around six of us that lived in the house, we had parties all the time there. One night, in the back of the house, some girls started to look up at the windows of the house and did not want to go in, they said they were scared. I said "it's a big house but nothing bad in there". I never felt a bad spirit.

Well, we all partied then I went to sleep. I woke up and saw a black shadow on top of me, I looked around in the room and friends were asleep. I saw a black shadow of a face in front of me, and a ringing in my ear, and a buzzing sound. Then I could not move, I could see the shadow and said get off my chest. Then it let me go and floated towards the door, then went through it. I then got up and walked to my friend's bedroom and woke him up and said "you won't believe what happened". He said "you saw the ghost. It watches me every night".

I freaked out because we partied the night before, at our house. We had a bunch of people over and he woke up out of a deep sleep and I woke him up and he never told me about a ghost at the house. He wakes up looks at me and how scared I was, and it's daylight outside and did not ask me what happened. He just said "you saw the ghost. It watches me every night, it stands by the door and watches me".

My jaw dropped, I just could not believe what happened. I always herd marbles rolling on the ceiling and creaks throughout the house after that, but nothing at the house ever happened again like that.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-22)
I once woke up to, what felt like, a person picking me up from underneath my arms. I was sleeping on my stomache and felt it pick me up and when I turned over to look I saw this BIG black mass floating above the bed. When I tried to wake my boyfriend up it went away. I finally was able to go back to sleep and never mentioned it until the next day my boyfriend said something about it. He saw the very same thing I saw! That was very scary! To even think of what this thing was trying to do. Was it going to carry me off somewhere or violently attack me? I still don't know. -Shelby
beccaboo (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-21)
when I was a little girl somebody just stood at the end of my bed and I felt a weight on my pillow like a hand.
my pop died down the hall I found out when I was older.

woo scary. Do you still live in the house?
❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: