You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is That Mom, Dad?

Real Ghost Stories

Is That Mom, Dad?

 

My first paranormal activity was when I was quite young. I have shared my other 2 stories and again, I have other stories to tell.

This happened last June, 2009. My mom had fever on this particular occasion. I was surfing the net in my room until 2:00 am. At around 2:10 am, I heard someone calling my name. The voice came from the bathroom, in front of my room. I went out to see who was calling me and I saw my mom there, calling me and asking for help. She was shivering, dizzy and asked me to accompany her to her room. She also asked for a glass of water and her medicine. After that, I went back to my room and went to sleep.

The next day, I asked my mom if she was okay and she said yes. No more fever. No more chills. No more headaches. That night, I was in the living room watching TV. I fell asleep on the couch when I heard someone, saying, "Ahhhh, help me". The voice came from the bathroom near the kitchen. So I woke up and went there thinking that it was my mom. I rushed to the door when suddenly I bumped into someone, my mom. "Is that you?" we both asked the same question. I thought it was my mom because the voice came from a girl, and my mom thought it was me too, thinking that I was having a nightmare.

Last July 09, 2009. I went home straight from the work. I was so tired and hungry so I went to the kitchen to get some food and then sat watching TV. I was the only one at home. After a few minutes, I heard my dad's voice outside. My dad passed through me (at the living room), asked me "what are you eating" and went straight to the kitchen. I told him that I brought some pizza and it was on the fridge. I was talking and talking with my dad telling him about the things that happened to me that day but no one answered me. I thought he was busy eating, so I went to the kitchen and get another slice only to realize my dad was not there. I looked in their room, in the toilet, but he was not there, but I'm pretty sure I saw him. It gave me the creeps to realize he was nowhere to be seen so I run outside the house and waited for my other siblings. I stayed in the garden when my mom and dad arrived. I told them what happened and my dad said "you're not the only one who saw that man, your aunt also saw him too when she spent her vacation here a month ago. She said he, really looked like me".

It's not the only time that man who really looked like my dad appeared; another incident happened last July 20, 2009. I woke up early that day, around 4:00 am because we had a dawn watch service at the church. I'm had LBM (loose bowel movement), my tummy really ached that time. As I was sitting on the couch my dad came out from their room and asked me, aren't you going to take a bath? The service will start at exactly 5:00, I told him, "you can go first Pa", and so he went inside the toilet and took a bath. My dad only takes 10 minutes to take a bath but on this occasion he took almost 20 minutes. I knocked the door and asked him "Pa aren't you finished yet? And he answered me "I'm almost done". I was still waiting in front of the door when my dad tapped my back and said "why are you not ready yet?" I was so shocked that time. I looked at him straight in the eyes. He said me "what are you waiting for? It's almost 4:30 am and we're going to be late if you still stand there". I told him that I thought he was the one inside the CR, I even talked to him but he only laughed at me and said "it's just your imagination darling", but I swear, it was not my imagination.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, knighn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-17)
Oh! You have a dawnwatch service too? What church are you attending?
Silene02 (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-18)
uh! This story gave me the chills! My mom was one day preparing to go to a party with my dad and since he was tired he let her take her time to put on her makeup (you know how we girls are, it takes ages to get ready), so in the meantime he went to sleep a little because he was tired. At some point when my mom was putting mascara on, she heard the bedrooms door being opened and saw my dad pass by in front of the opened toilettes room. She saw him through the mirror and asked him if he slept enough but he didn't answer, so she went to the room. The door was still closed and my dad was still sleeping there!
lovebugs (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-18)
[at] knighn: Your dad saw him too? It was said that if you saw or had an encounter with your own doppleganger you will die and they will replace you. I'm not sure if it is true but it's better to becareful:)
brenttan (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
These evil spirits/demons are masters of deception - their object is to make people fearful and uneasy - that is the nature of evil spirits - they thrive on causing unease and mental suffering and fear! I have quite some extensive experience of these realities which I am not comfortable to share at present.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-06)
whoa that's creepy. Really, really, really, creepy 😨 if I would have gone through that I would have totally freaked out! 😭
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-06)
sounds like a doppelganger to me...freaky...in our house I can only hear voices that sounds like my parents or siblings but none who will look like them...
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-05)
dopplelganger that what I think, some say doppleganger means to end of their life "death" not know who or what you see this thing that may means that will died or injury. I am not sure what to believe this and yes its scary what you thought who you see.
knighn (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
thanx for the comments guys. I hope you enjoyed my stories and my other stories too... (Big black man and the snore)

You know what, even my dad saw this man too. Our house has been blessed by a pastor twice. I don't know why they are still here in our house. We have so many encounters here, specially me, my sister and my youngest brother.
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
You saw that man more than once creepy. I saw a man that looked like my dad once, I thought he was home but he wasn't. The man that looked like your dad talked to you mine did not. So I kind of know how freaked out you must have been. You can read my story called, "The Figure Of A Man In My Living Room." That tells you about that incident. Good luck too you.
mistymonkey22 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
wow thts creepy! Good luck I hope you get it all sorted! Xx 😲 you should get a blessing or sumthing!
BadxGood24 (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
wow that's really creepy! I would freak out every time! But it seems like the ghost isn't out to hurt you. I always use to hear my name called out when no one is at home. I wonder what that means? 😁
Oli (2 stories) (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
Wow, that must've been scary. Sounds like a doppelganger, but I don't know too much about those lol.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: