You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Ghost Experience At L.b.j Job Corps Center

Real Ghost Stories

My Ghost Experience At L.b.j Job Corps Center

 

I have had plenty of Paranormal Experiences. But the one that shocked me the most is when I was living in-house on LBJ (girls Dormitory) I was leaving out of the bathroom, and the door shut behind me... I heard a man's voice and a lot of my other roommates heard it also... When I turned around facing the bathroom door... I saw a muscular man standing in front of the door... Talking on a cellular phone... And it seem like it was so real... Before I could tell anyone to come and look what I had seen... The man had hung up the phone and had disappeared. A lot of the my other room mates had thought it was a staff member named Mr. Tiley, but before any man comes into the girls dorm they have to say "MAN IN THE DORM!"... And if anybody knows Mr. Tiley, they also know his annoying voice.

So I knew it wasn't him... Ghosts do not scare me, but it was just shocking to me, to see this paranormal sight. I never thought I would see this on L.B.J There have been plenty of paranormal experiences in this centre... Hopefully others will tell their story.

The man looked like a real person, he didn't look like a ghost. He was a tall calcasian male, with dark hair. This man was just talking on the phone like he was in the office or something, it sounded like he was talking to someone about business but I really wasn't paying attention I was just so shocked to even see this man in our dorm, especially right before lights out.

~This was my paranormal experience~

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, loving_babylbj, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Daniel02 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-10)
I went to LBJ job corps in 2002. I had a lot of ghost experience all over the campus. From the bq to the gym. Glade to know that I'm not the only one who had some kind of ghost experience there.
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
Weird.
Seeing as nobody had called 'MAN IN THE DORM!' he most likely was a ghost of some sort.
Did he notice any of you were there? Did he walk away or just vanish?
God Bless.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: