You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Presence In The Bedroom?

Real Ghost Stories

Presence In The Bedroom?

 

I live by myself. To cut a long story short, some nights, the TV, which is near me, would move by itself. Other times, when nobody was outside my bedroom door, it would suddenly 'thud' for no reason. I constantly feel like I'm being watched, by unseen eyes. I suppose the most baffling experience though, was last night, maybe this morning.

It was about 2am; I just turned the TV off and was ready for bed. About an hour or so later, I suddenly felt like I was being watched. My hands started to shake, my body started tingling, and this coldness seemed to come from nowhere. It crept from my feet, up to my waist. The most amazing thing of all though is that whatever it was made me feel fairly happy... Like all was calm and that I had nothing to worry about...

This whatever it was... It has never happened to me before in my life... Though I would personally very much like it to happen again, seeing as I'm very sad most of the time.

I know of the previous owner of this house who passed away a couple of months after I had moved in, but I'm not sure if it was him, because for some reason I felt that this entity was a woman.

Has anyone else had an experience like this?

I wish to know your views and advice about what you think is going on.

Thanks.

Other hauntings by tk421

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tk421, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
I just E-mailed you this:

I think these things that you're seeing are demons. I would tell them to get out in your name. Say that no demon is accepted near you and that another person has heard of them. (me). Demons are afraid that they will be heard of. If you have a voice recorder, I would do EVP work. Ask it these 3 things 1. What it's name is. 2. What it is. 3. What it wants.

It could be a negative spirit. This is probably going to be one of my stories soon. It was strange. If you have anything that is like this going on, contact me imediately at justin102798 [at] gmail.com.

One night I was watching TV and all of a sudden, I heard doors slamming all down the hall. I checked the hall and the doors were closed! Five minutes later, I heard screaming from two floors above. The second floor was rented to a person that my parents and I know but the third floor was vacant. I went to the stairs that lead to there and I heard running feet and I saw this white thing going down the stairs very fast.

Then, I heard glass breaking and yelling and I felt pains almost everywhere. I blacked out and woke up facing a black shape that didn't look human. I ran into another room. About one minute later the door opened and the same figure walked into my room. I yelled get out but it wouldn't go away. I started to think that I would be hurt by it or even get killed. All of a sudden I heard another scream and the figure floated up into the ceiling.

One night later, I felt like I was being watched. I told the thing to get the heck out and the feeling of being watched went away. Later that night I heard a female sounding whisper that said thank you. The next night I tried to communicate with that black figure. I asked it what it wanted and a feeling of evil came. I thought I heard a whisper say "death". I asked it "What are you?" and a pain came to my head. I said goodbye and I felt two pokes. I said goodbye again and again I felt two pokes. I started to say that I need to go but I felt a hand on my arm. I told it to tell me what it needed and I felt a sharp pain in my head. The pain was so bad, I felt like I would start to yell. After about two minutes, the pain went away. I told the thing to never bother me again.

After that, I never had any trouble with it again. I think it was a demon. It could have been a negative spirit but it would have needed a lot of energy to manifest itself to do that. I'm still not sure what it was.

If there are any similarities, E-mail me right now. Or you can post to me.

Peace out.
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
justin102798 your a christian right? Can you help me I keep seeing twisty reddish black skelatal things that tare and morf into things I don't know how to describe. I see them when I'm awake but with my eyes closed and when I try to sleep at nigt they sort of threaten to put me in a place ALONE where and no one will know I'm there like a darkness. Whats up?
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-02)
I'm doin good, Phrenzy. I didn't know they do that. And tk421, I'm still skeptic about that thing being an angel or guardian angel. It also sounds like you have a demon or a poltergeist. If it's a demon, it would explain the black wings. If it's a poltergeist, it could be trying to trick you and then attack you. Those are a few of my suggestions.

God Bless!
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-30)
How you doin justin 102798? (no really I'm interested). Yeah, a clairvoyant dude told me that they don't look at you, you only see the profile of their face, I forgot to ask him why. Apparently they take you somewhere when you die and you see your dead relatives.
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
That's weird, I also thought they can't look at you but "she" did. Maybe "she"is a spirit. 😕
tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
leona kind of had it coming everyone hates the x factor haha anyway lol if you want to talk just go on msn because its wierd coming here and talkin off topic
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-20)
Good for you, do what you think is best for yourself. What are you going to do at work? Well friend go for it. I shouldn't say this cause I'm black, but, black history month is getting on my nerves! What about the truly good things, sorry I'm ranting😳. Did you here about leona lewis getting punched. YO! It aint funny,😆
tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-14)
its a-level lol... Not planin on takin it further:/ I'm just going to get a job.
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-08)
Oh yeah! There's an art business near where I live who will sell my art work for me, some guys piece there went for £70! MINTED! So that's nice anyway. 😊
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-08)
Good for you Mr tk421. I don't want to go uni either. Hows it going, what kind of buisness are you going to do when your finished. Is it an NVQ course?
tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
im doing business studies:). In my second year lol, and soo not planning on uni.
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-18)
Hey buddy! What are you studying I just started a NVQ1 hairdressing course. I just read your new post. I think she is going to be around for as long as you her.
tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-07)
i've stopped looking for teh time being, I just started college. Ill keep you posted tho.
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-07)
Sorry I left you alone for a bit my computer access is now limited. But I do agree. Thats why I'm kind of worried about going to these ancient places. Maybe I'm being a scaredy cat😆. Have you made some REAL friends over there yet? I'm going to stay in contact best as I can because your cool and I'd hate to ditch you😁. How are those mysteries going?
tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-31)
well tales from such ancient countries always seem to be a lot scarier, wouldn't you agree?
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
Its good to know your ok😊. There aren't any myseries round my area, london is boredom centrel, but I found ballet and gymnastics😊. What do you think of the African and Easten stories? CREEPY!
tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
nope been pretty much my lot so far. I'm looking into more local legends though:)
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
tk421, where you at, are you ok? I'm a little worried cause you live by your self, your brave! I hope your having fun with those mysteries. Found anthing since? 😊
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
Denise is getting on my nerves so to shut her up I'm posting her dumb question: are you old? Just Ignore her shes playing mach maker again. I'm trying to read the stories. She laghing cause I'm a little annoyed now.
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
Pirates!? Gross! Do you like african ghost stories, if you have sky digital you can wach nigeria movies (I think its channel 334 or there abouts). Those ghost stories will finish you! And the comedy are side splitting. Will you be finding more mysteries?
tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
well I think the best known legend here is that of this ancient church... Back in the time the french were invading, pirates used to hoard things in this church, and one night during a storm this pirate ship sank with all aboard. To this day you're still supposed to hear distant bells toll on a stormy night
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
I think it was in the middle east, there was a figure sitting at a tree with its feet twisted backwards. There is something that apparently will steal a kids face. I think its the same thing that did this because the figure had no face, but it was an adult.
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
Wonderful, I can't find him. Did you find out more about those Brighton Mysteries? Any bad guys or creepy practices. There was a guy in africa kept seeing a creature with a cows head, mans body and leg, and the other leg was a goats, a crudley put together. It was because the wich docter on the other street was an idiot quack😠.
tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
she dosent talk much... And she smiles all the time. You can ask your friend if you want to
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
Then maybe she's just an angel, I don't go for this clairvoyant stuff but I could ask what he thinks if you want and part two. Does she talk at all, does she smile?
tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
im a guy, lol... And she always looks at me. Thats what I feel like anyway. I saw her in one dream where she was looking at me too.
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
Oh my God that's just like my family 😲! They plain just don't care how it makes you feel and expect you to just get over it and play happy families. And everyone thinks your the black sheep of the family😠. You don't have to answer, but are you a girl or guy? I'm a girl.Anyway,a clairvoyant guy told me guardian angels don't look at you, your suposed to see them in profile. Did she look at you?
tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
my family seem to take bein mean to me for granted, dear... Its like they don't even care what they say
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
She sounds grrreat, I shouldn't be picky but, I wish mine was goodlooking 😆. Is it your family screwing you up? Mine is. Or People messing with your head on purpose. It would be fun to find out more about these mysteries, scareing the living daylights out of your self is so cool 😆. You'll have a whole lotta fun 😆.
tk421 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
In an answer to your earlier question, I'm in the Brighton part of England... Steeped in a lot of legends in fact. Needless to say I'm keen to explore them 😁

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: