You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Demonic Predator 2

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Predator 2

 

This weekend the haunting that have been going on have hopefully reached a peak at the physical and psychological harm it has caused me, because I don't know how it can possibly get worse. What happened on Sunday morning was something that I am hesitant to even write for you guys since even I hardly believed it. Anyway, Sunday morning wasn't the only intense occurrence this weekend, so I will start with Friday night, August 7th.

I was up with my brother watching a movie at about 11:00 at night. He started to fall asleep so I turned the movie off and carried him upstairs. I turn a few lights on to see where I was going and got him to bed. I went to turn the lights out and fall asleep myself when I noticed another one of those shadows that disappear before I can focus on them. The problem with this one was that it didn't disappear. The shadow appeared to be getting closer but it was actually turning into a more humanoid shape. The last to develop was its eyes, they weren't bright neon red like most demons are described, but they were just glowing bloodshot eyes that would not stop their hateful stare at me. It began to get closer, it appeared to be floating but I could hear its footsteps. It stopped once it got close enough to where I could touch it if I wasn't frozen in fear of what was happening before me. Its eyes suddenly got wider and started rolling to the back of its head. Then it split into four shadows and all four launched in four different directions and disappeared. That was all for Friday night except the usually poltergeist activities. The entity finally manifested itself to me, assuming that is its true form

The next extreme activity happened Saturday afternoon, August 8th.

I had a shift from 9:00 to 3:00 at work and I cam home tired, depressed and overwhelmed with what happened last night. I decided to escape from it all and take a shower. Of course when I glanced at the mirror the mutilated faces appeared then vanished again. I thought I would be used to that by now but it scares me worse every time because it proves that whatever is there is still there. I am halfway through my shower when I heard the usual glass shattering sound except it was so loud I could've sworn it was in the same room as me. I peek out from behind the curtain to see that nothing was broken.

I look around a little more and was about to get beck to showering when I saw the shadow apparition again complete with those horrible eyes. It once again just stood in the doorway and stared at me. It stayed for a minute before it floated up and vanished into the ceiling. I am shaking at every movement I make and get dressed after the shower; I went to watch a little T.V. To cool my nerves. At least an hour passes when I get a powerful punch sensation on my nose; I didn't see anything but I randomly get punched in the nose. It didn't break but I was bleeding really badly and it took at least a half hour to completely stop bleeding. Once it was done bleeding, I got a sharp pain on my back. I rush to the nearest mirror to check my back for anything and there were three very distinct slash marks. I drove to the emergency room to get stitches. I told them that I fell on a pitchfork since even I thought I was loosing my mind.

On Sunday morning, August 9th.

I woke up in a daze as if I wasn't quite sure exactly where I was. The place I was at did not feel like my room. My vision had finally cleared and to my astonishment and horror, I realized I was at the haunted house. I just woke up in the worst possible place I could ever be. I don't even know how it happened but I just appeared there. Luckily my house was only a 5 mile walk away from the haunted house. As I walked I can't even describe what was going through my head, feelings of despair, feelings of denial, and feelings of intense anger. My head at that moment was a hurricane. Nothing has really happened since waking up in that god forsaken place. Most of the little things this evil presence would do weren't even happening. That isn't to suggest that it is gone though since I wrote this the day of waking up near that house.

If anything else happens, then I will write another story to keep you all updated. I think the events of this weekend prove that my paranormal stalker is a bit more serious than a very irate spirit.

Other hauntings by RyanJB

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RyanJB, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

arielsky- (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
AN UPDATE WOULD BE AWESOME YOU KNOW
😠 😭 😜
I'm just wondering if your okay? This is one of the most scariest stories I've read on hear. Anyway please get back!:)
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-23)
-RyanJB-

There are many similarities to your story and mine. I went with some friends to an abandoned house that was supposedly haunted. This was my first time there. We didn't get past the fence when I saw a grotesque humanoid figure lurking behind my friend's boyfriend at the time. It was pitch black out and I saw it when he turned a flashlight on, it was right behind him. It had brown leathery skin like you would see on a mummy that stretched thin over its frame. The eyes were completely black and shiny and had no white at all to them. It was naked and male but it only materialized from the chest up. It had crazy messy black hair that made it look more wild and fierce looking. The fingers were long and thin with black clawlike fingernails that really resembeled more like something you would see on an eagle or bear (they were sharp to a point). It grinned at me with jagged sharp teeth and disappeared. I only saw it for about 5 seconds but it was completely solid and needless to say we left after that. That night I was sleeping next to my friend, and she got up and went and slept in her mom's room. I just know that while I was trying to sleep there were some strange noises and footsteps near the bed and I could feel a presence in the room. This was not the first time I experienced a spirit so I just ignored it and slept soundly through the night. She told me in the morning that it sounded like someone kept dropping heavy books in a metal trashcan and the sound was coming from her closet. She got too scared and left the room. Later on I saw the same figure from that night 2-3 different times in my house, and usually when I was stressed out. I feel like it keeps a respectful distance from me, but leaves me alone for the most part because I won't let it scare me. In the abandoned house itself supposedly a man went crazy and murdered his family so the local story goes. I don't know how much is true or not, however I have heard of some people getting spirit possessed when on the property. I think it has a doorway that negative spirits use, because I went back there later in the daytime and there was an upside down star spray painted on the house and those types of conjuration remanants.

Unfortunately it sounds like you got the worst of the worst. Hopefully you will get some good advice on here about how to get rid of your problem.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
melikas (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-14)
You are under attack. The more you ignore the entity the more it will harass you. Violence and oppression through fear and control of your emotions is it's way of subduing you so that it can possess you. The activity will worsen. Go see and priest who is willing to bless you.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
Never underestimate the power of blessed salt. It will come in handy.
MariaRose (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-10)
I am not a very spiritual person but I have crosses up in my home to ward off evil spirits and I do believe in getting your home blessed. I was also told once by my native american friend that evil spirits are captured in crystals so sometimes I put those around I hope this helps.
iya (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-31)
friend, I'm so sory you are going through this. Demons can't stand the name of jesus tell it to leave in the name of jesus.

He died so you could live free from fear, he loves you more than anything. Run to him.
I'll be praying for you.

Romans 8:31-39 (especially 35)

31What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all - how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died - more than that, who was raised to life - is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36As it is written:
"For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered."[l] 37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[m] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
amkoreann (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
really? I was taught they couldn t make physical contact in church and they were sent to weaken your faith.
s3fight4freedom (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
amkoreann
Alot of people believe demons to be fallen angels who went againsts Gods law. No angels are supposed to break it but they did so whos to say they won't physically harm a person? I have woken up with a hand print kind of burned into my back which isn't supposed to happen.
amkoreann (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
dunno what that f ed up thing is, spirits and demons arent supposed to be able to make physical contact with humans, they are not allowed, unless you let them,.

You should really really I mean REALLYY get your house, your dog eveything you own exorcised, dude, this demon thing is powerful.

Anyway your comment below said it wasn't doin anything, maybe its getting power and preparing for something really badassly big?

Hurry up, go to your nearest chucrch and get a priest exorcise everything.
MrWill1 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
Hey all! If anyone would like a bit of history on this place, please email me and I can send you an attachment with photos and captions. I personally believe this place to be all good, but perhaps once this place became vacant, other happenings may have occured leading to a bad presense. Either way, rebuke it in God's name RyanJB and evil will have no stronghold on you ever again. ~Will

William.nyquist [at] ang.af.mil
RyanJB (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
so yeah it isn't completely gone, but it hasn't done anything past moving stuff around.
It is either just toying with me right now, or it is slowly getting bored with me since I just simply stopped acknowledging it. I just keep doing what I used to do and ignore the little tricks it pulls every now and then. Hopefully it isn't going to do something worse than what has happened so far in order to get my attention.
Finch182 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
I don't believe in god to be fair but if everything you have said is true then you need to be praying to every divine being out there and I would listen to the comments below. I wouldn't sleep or be alone at all to be honest. Does this only happen in your home? Or do you see these faces in every mirror you look in to?
Motown (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
I'm not very religious, but I've heard of people having problems like this.

They said they needed to say a prayer to God and ask for assistance from St. Michael.
The prayer is supposed to be:
Saint Michael the Archangel,
Defend us in battle;
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray:
And do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
By the power of God,
Thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
Who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

It should be said out loud. Even if you aren't religious, you should give it a try.
An exorcism doesn't sound that bad either. An Evangelical priest should be your best bet.
lexie4308 (6 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
I don't know if you've tried to banish whatever this is, demon or very irritated spirit, but if it were a demon then the instance when you went to bed and it first appeared to you then split into four shadows may actually show that it is four or more smaller demons trying to be big and scary. But you shouldn't be afraid, there are ways to rid yourself of whatever is attached to you, you just have to be very, very careful when dealing with such things. If not a demon it could be like Watcher said, it could be the crazed owner of that house. But I find that hard to believe. You said you woke up at the house? Usually from what I've read and watched it seems to me like if it were an angry spirit that just wanted you away from its house, property, whatever you want to call it then it would of left you alone when you stopped going to the house. I hope you will be okay and I will say a prayer for you.

God Bless
HC2009 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
What ever you do DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THIS THING. Thats what they feed off of is fear, as hard as it maybe you cannot be afraid. What would you do if it was a physical being threating you and your family? You would protect yourself right?
Same concept PROTECT yourself. Just as Watcher423 has said Exorcism, Blessings, try it all. Get mean and nasty with this thing, let it know you mean business. Yell at it tell it to get out of your house NOW. The reason why it's getting worse is because you are scared, and it's feeding off of that energy, FIGHT BACK. Keep us posted. GOOD LUCK!
Watcher423 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-11)
RyanJB, from my research, I can tell you that you have an attachment. Though it does indeed sound like a demon, it could just be an incredibly malevolent spirit.

You said the owner went crazy and killed his familiy, right? It could be him.

Get an exorcism, have your house blessed, and get someone to perform a smudging. Do whatever you think might help, be it Christian, Wiccan, Hindu, whatever. Do it all, and do it soon. If nothing is there anymore, nothing will happen. If it's still there, than I pray to God that it will help you.

DO NOT PERFORM A BLESSING BY YOURSELF.
Self-blessings may work on nicer ghosts and spirits, I'm afraid that trying to do it yourself here would only serve to piss off this entity.

If the activity starts up again, spend the night at one of your friend's houses, one of the friends who you went to the house with. Have a few of them there. Tell them to watch you while you sleep. Tell them what you've told us, and show them your wounds. See if they've experienced anything. Ask them to watch you sleep, and make sure to stress the importance of this. They should understand.

Your safety is more important than your pride.

I'll let you know if I find anything else.

Please be careful.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: