You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Beautiful Uncle Ron

Real Ghost Stories

My Beautiful Uncle Ron

 

I must admit I am an only child from Australia, in fact I lost my beautiful mother when I was 11 from kidney failure and I am 20 now! I also have a beautiful father who has gone blind because of diabetes like my mum and I'm an only child it effects me deeply.

My story is about my uncle ron. I was very close to him and for many years he was suffering from emphysema. For many years he was "apparently" supposed to pass away but it wasn't until 2009 in july this year he eventually died and all I can say it affected me deeply. I'm an only child of aboriginal decent in Australia and I must say every thing effects me especially since he passed away I've suffered from depression and it's gotten worse.

I'm looking for answers from this episode because the day he died I knew he would show himself to me. I always believed that as a fact, ok so it might have been a dream but he showed himself to me and in real life from that dream I woke up in my bed it must have been 2 in the morning.

I then all of a sudden felt a strange sensation around my body, it was hot and felt like a hug and I couldn't help but believe my uncle hugged me that night to make me feel better.

And until now I felt ok since he passed away I guess that feeling was a comfort and I have never felt the same sensation since then which is true as god...

I have also had some other things happen especially when mum passed away but this is my most recent.

Don't get me wrong I know to some it could seem far fetched but I felt it and I have read another person feel the same thing.

Ok this is my first post but I do have a few others I intend to write especially the one the day before my mothers funeral.

Its not easy to talk about but I hope you could acknowledge my feelings and perhaps talk to me and what I may feel I'm only young and perhaps need that guidance which I know you can give me.

Cheers Ash xxx

Ps. Don't be mean I don't think I could handle it however I do admire honesty and appreciate it... I would love to make contact to people if your up to it!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ashi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ashi (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-25)
Hi guys, Sorry it has been ages for me to reply, I really appriciate everyones comments and support, it really lifted my spirits to recieve such well wishing comments and understanding.

I have since made progress since uncle rons passing and finally starting to look at life in a better way.

I haven't had an similar experience since but as I said in my post I have a few more to share.

Cheers, Ashi x 😊
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-15)
I agree with book_luver123, you may have a gift. I hope to hear more stories from you soon. I'm sorry for your losses. 😢
Take Care.

God Bless.
Leanne (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-15)
I am so sorry to hear of your loss 😢

But how weird it is that I have had a very similiar experience with my uncle Richie. If you want come to my profile and read my account called "He Called Me Dintzie", you are more then welcomed.

I think your uncle will be with you for a very long time like mine is:)
ParaTam (3 stories) (80 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-14)
ashi -
I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like your uncle struggled a lot with his emphysema. Although it has been difficult for you to see him transition to the spirit world, I'll bet you are glad he no longer suffers.

You had something very special happen between you and your uncle. He must really treasure you. I too have been hugged by a spirit. My mother-in-law, who passed away almost 12 years ago, visits us in our home frequently. I have communicated with her using my divining rods, and at times have asked her to give me a hug. At first her energies weren't as high as your uncle's, and she could only "hug" me by making the rods move around so they touched my shoulders - that was her hug. Then, she became stronger, and could give me a different type of hug on my shoulders. When she did this, my shoulders would feel all warm and tingly, and I'd feel a pressure on them. To this day, I still love that feeling!

Take care, ashi! Blessed be!
ParaTam
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-14)
What I think you felt was your loved one passing, I my self had seen my older brother only days after he passed and he look as he did before he was sick and he looked at me for about 20 seconds and in that type of look only an older brother can do mean but loving type look, stop crying I'm fine sorta look... I was a young kid then. Years passed and I got the word that my Uncle passed, I was in my chair reading a book, just trying to pass the time when out of the blue someone grabs my upper arm, I did not react because - there was this peaceful feeling that came over me, it was like love you just dropped by to say goodbye for now... And then it was gone, I really hope this helps you, I can't say I felt every one that has passed family or friend but I know now that they were around for a short time before the left... Even if I could not see or feel them...
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-13)
My sympathies to you.
It always hurts when people pass away.
You could have a gift for seeing the dearly departed.
Zander (7 stories) (141 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-13)
I'm so sorry that your uncle has passed... My parents are both gone too, and my favorite aunt and uncle...I'm sending you my love from across the oceans as a fellow lone soul. Indeed, your uncle embraced you in love at his passing. There is nothing to doubt nor wonder about it. You will see him in dreams, from time to time---he does like to give advice! I want to ask you to research a little something for me which may seem daft but I'm going to ask you to research it as a special favor and then you will know what to do. It is GTF chromium--no other type of chromium, just the GTF type, OK? You know, the new physicists and the old Aborigine shaman would say that there is no such thing as "alone"...parallel universes and energy sharing space and all that and I must say I believe them, but it hasn't stopped me from feeling awfully lonesome at times. You have my best and warmest regards, my friend. You may want to see my other post about my grandfather from the mountains who was visited by relatives whenever they passed, though no one had news of their passing... Until after he would tell us. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: