You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: My Experience With The Ouija

Real Ghost Stories

My Experience With The Ouija

 

My name is Teresa and I guess my story starts when I was still in high school. I always thought the Ouija game always sounded kind of neat so I borrowed a friends game for a couple of days and me and another one of my friends played together at my house just the two of us. We asked various questions and one are you good or evil? The spirit said it was evil then the questions we started asking got very serious.

When I was too little to remember I had a cousin that died of having a tube down his nose in order to breathe and he died in his bed in the middle of the night because the tube got clogged and he could no longer breathe. He was only 3years old. That was all that I knew of him. But I started asking the board questions about him that I didn't know but wanted to know things like what kind of clothes was he buried in? And I mean to tell you the spirit in the Ouija was telling me everything and I was going back and fourth asking my mom if that were true and everything it was telling me was true I got a little scared and stopped playing with it and put it away under my bed.

The next day my other friend came over to pick it up and to this day I could not tell you where that thing went I tore my room up looking for that thing and never found it! It's like it just vanished into thin air or something! But after a couple of months the house started seeming like it was haunted. I saw a ghost numerous of times and I experienced a lot in that house.

My family moved out of the house some 3 years later and I moved on with my life as well. I guess about 15 years later or so I was visiting my real dad and his wife and my dad had found an Ouija board in the dumpster so me and my step mom decided to play. Forgetting about my experience from before I wasn't sure what to expect.

We started playing and I was asking specific questions that only I knew answers to (I guess trying to see if my step mom was moving the eye or not). I was asking like what did I get for my 2nd b-day? Ok what did I get for my 15th b-day and everything it told me was true. My best friends growing up names things like that and it was spelling out the first and last names to a tee! Then I remembered back when I messed with one back in high school now I didn't remember much about it but I still remembered my friend that I had played with so I asked it. I played with an Ouija board only one other time back in high school with another friend who was my friend and it spelled out Shannon smith! My heart nearly dropped and I was so scared! The last thing I asked it was how do you know all this about me? And the answer back was just do. And then it said same board you played with long back, and I jerked my hands off of the eye and started to cry told my step mom I didn't want to play anymore so she was a little scared too and she tried to literally burn this board and it would not burn! She ended up burning it upside down out in her back yard!

I haven't touched one since and never will again I believe that there are evil spirits out there that know everything about you and that it can bring evil into your house and that scares me to death! Thank you very much for letting me share my experience with you sincerely Teresa

Other hauntings by tiny

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tiny, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Mike2127 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
BAH! Oujia boards don't really know what they claim to know, I personally would never mess around with a Oujia Board as I am sceptic when it comes to ghosts and paranormal activity, I have never seen anything that has convinced me that ghosts are real, why people fuss over ouija boards is beyond me and it should be left well enough alone if you want to stay safe and remain unharmed by these oujia boards seem to have many people convinced that they work.

Matt Burnett
18 Years Old
Christchurch, New Zealand
Feel free to contact me on hotmail at Mikeandrews98 [at] hotmail.com
LewisR (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
Well...

Firstly, why did you even play with an Ouija board?

My interpretation of this story is

The spirit/entity you contacted was probably a demon using your energy to answer the correct questions.

Secondly, when you said you put it under your bed, I hope you said GOODBYE before ending the session. Otherwise, the spirit/entity will be able to roam free within your room.

Thirdly, you said that you couldn't find it. This is because the spirit/entity didn't want you to contact it again, so it must of physically moved it itself. (As I said before you let it roam free.)

Fourthly, you said when you moved out into a new home you found the board again. The demon (as I now call it), put it there on purpose SO YOU CAN CONTACT IT AGAIN AND LET IT ROAM FREE IN ITS NEW TERRITORY. You said you contacted it again so you let it free once again.

Fifthly, you said your mom burnt it. YOU SHOULD NEVER BURN OUIJA BOARDS! Do some research on the internet and you will find out why.

I reccomend you talk to a priest about this.
Anathema (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-14)
K-Louu...

If I may ask, what is your story? I am curious... Whether or not you share with me, though, I hope that things get better for you, whatever may be causing your fear to be alone...
K-Louu (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-12)
wow.

I have a story that can never be answered: (

Im scared every time I'm alone
Anathema (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-11)
You're lucky that's all you had to deal with. I witnessed a possession once. Not fun at all. Hope things go well for you in light of all that's happened. And my advice: never EVER bring another Ouija Board into your house. Those things are evil and if you do, I fear that things will only get worse. The spirits seem to know you too well as it is and if you continue to dabble in stuff like that, it may end in possession. Or worse. Please keep that in mind.
honipop (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-08)
Never ever play around with these things!

EVERY EXPERIENCE ENDS UP WITH SOMETHING VERY NEGATIVE, YOU WERE LUCKY THIS TIME.
Don'T DO IT AGAIN. EVER!
Jackashton (2 stories) (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-16)
Ouija boards only cause trouble, no one really knows who your talking to. They say what you want to hear. They say its such and such, it never is who they say they are. Dont use them, be safe 😊 Jack
Rebeka82 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-16)
Your lucky burning it worked I've heard that in some cases burning it is the worst thing to do because it is the only way to seen the evil back. I'll pray for you.
youngdz79 (6 stories) (58 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-16)
yes and the worst thing your stepmother did was burn the board with out closing the portal
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-16)
It always comes back to those boards. Goodness knows how they all know these things.
misti_dawn (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-15)
Ouija boards are not something to mess with if you are unsure of what you are doing. ALWAYS ask for your God's protection before fooling around with them. Just being concerned 4 you. Have a great day! 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: