You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Two Chances

Real Ghost Stories

Two Chances

 

When my brother was around the age of 6, he was afraid of nothing. One night, my uncle Jack had died. He never had the chance to say goodbye since he was in a car accident. One night, 2 weeks after my uncle jack's death, my brother was getting ready to bed with no worry. Finally, it was around 2:00 am and he had already been asleep for a long time. He woke up to see some man sitting down on stairs, the man was just sitting there, looking straight at him. Since my brother wasn't scared of anything, he just went back to sleep. In the morning, he asked my dad "who was that man sitting on the stairs last night?" My dad got all worried thinking it was a robber or something, he asked "what did this man look like?" My brother said it was really dark, but he had a lot of hair on his face and sort of long hair. It turned out that my uncle jack was the same description of this man.

Another time, when my parents had family over, the spoon kept falling out of the bowl. They said "no worries, it's just our ghost". My aunt is a psychic and said "you know you have a ghost?" and my parents said "yes we do". Well, when I came in the door, I saw this man at the top of the stairs waiting for me. Also, while the spoon was failing out of the bowl, I saw this lady standing beside our grandmother (there was this picture of my Great Grandmother above her). The psychic said the person looks just like the person in that picture.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

EarthboundAngel (2 stories) (38 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-20)
Thank you, Martin! =) We're all a little strange in our own ways, but that's what makes us unique. I would have to agree with you... Shane is definitely not a crackpot, as you so aptly put it, heh.
JW (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-20)
Kelsey your family has a close connection both alive and dead alike. You're lucky to have your dead relatives come and visit, check in and look out for you and your family. Your lucky you and your family recognize it too.

I get this Shane dude meant well but Brock's got a personal grievance about a past comment of Shane's that has hurt this Brock dude. It was about a story or comment of Brock's. Brock took it to heart. Hurts. What do you do when you're human.
Hurt back under another name?
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-20)
Brock, I agree with EarthboundAngel, we have our share of crack pots around here but Shane is not one of them :P
EarthboundAngel (2 stories) (38 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-20)
Brock,
I understand that you feel Shane's comments are... Odd... But he has had a lot of experience in the paranormal. What's great about Shane is that his words can bring comfort to someone who might be scared from their experience, or to someone who is missing a loved one after the visit. He's not trying to make any inappropriate jokes, and I wish I could understand why you feel that way.

I'm not arguing with you, just leaving my opinion.

Kelsey, it's nice when loved ones come back and visit. It almost gives you a sense of security, to know they're somewhere happy and safe until you see them again.
Brittany (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-20)
Well said shane. Family memebers who die sometimes worry about and love their familys so much they decide to stay behind and watch after us. I would tell them "hi" and "I love you" everyone in a while. You will probably get a good feeling.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
I have yet to meet the child that didn't believe they were invincible. Sometimes our loved ones do come back and let us know that they are still apart of our live. Think of the love they must really have for us, to stay here on the material plane when they could cross over and be at rest. Sometimes they become our guardian angels and they watch out for us keeping us out of trouble and harms way.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: