You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Orb Or No Orb?

Real Ghost Stories

Orb Or No Orb?

 

This isn't much of a story. I took some pictures, in my home, of my nieces and my children while my sister was visiting. My husband has, on numerous occasions, seen a little girl with long dark hair running in the house. He always sees her from the corner of his eye. He once mistook her for my daughter.

We were sitting outside and he saw, through the curtain, a little girl running past the window. He said to me "Isn't Haley asleep"? I said yes, why? He said he saw a little girl running past the window. I know it was not her because she actually was sound asleep.

In the house things would fall from the counter when no one is in the kitchen. Around the time I was due to give birth she seemed to come around more. It frightened my husband so he asked the little girl to leave. We have yet to see her again.

The man who owns this house told us his wife passed away not in the house. She loved this house. The picture I took shows unknown "orbs" Well I think these are "Orbs"...But I am not sure.

If any of you have any idea please get back to me. I don't think that orbs are bad. I don't feel anything bad in the house and those pictures I took were neat. I would love to know if these are orbs and if so what type or whatever.

Thank you so much for your time.

Orb Or No Orb? 1
Orb Or No Orb? 2
Orb Or No Orb? 3
Orb Or No Orb? 4
 
Orb Or No Orb? 5
 

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, portia311, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

hannaho11 (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-26)
wow that's amazing!
There definitly got something to do with spirits...
Hope everything goes well,
Keep updating!
❤ ❤ ❤
portia311 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
Not really. And our land lord speaks spanish... So I am not even going to bother asking him...lol. *The sad thing is that I am spanish!*

I know his wife died... Maybe it's her...j/k
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
Thats cool... I think you should get them checked out... Maybe ask a doctor? I don't know lol!

I think a doctor would know?

I think that's pretty interesting though... Do you know the history of your house?

xXelliemayXx ❤
portia311 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
xXelliemayXx, I told my husband about me saying the other day "if you are here, show me"...he said, "are you crazy! Why do you want that!"...lol
But if it was a poor soul stuck in limbo, that's terrible. I should probably do it while the kids arent in the house...lol

And I don't knwo if this has anything to do with anything... But when my husband was mowing the yard a month ago he came across 3 pieces of a spinal cord and a few other bones. The spinal bones are still connected... Really creepy. I was tempted to flag down a cop and ask him if these were human or animal... But I didnt. I felt dumb. But they really appeared otu of no where, and were put around our tree.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
portia311,
That picture (I bet) is pretty cool yeah?

I would just ask her if she needs help... Tell her if she does need help to ask you or give you a sign. Also tell her to go to the light.
And see what happens! 😊
xXelliemayXx ❤
portia311 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
No offence taken, ParanormalSpectrum, I thank you for your opinion. I can say that my camera was not smudged... I would have known... Lol it's my baby! And dust, I cannot say my house is dust free... But it certainly isn't the dustiest house on the block. I took the pictures and thougt they wre neat. Still do:-) Again thank you very much for your input ❤
ParanormalSpectrum (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
I apologize if I offend but that looks more like a dust particle of some sort. It just doesn't look to me like an orb. I'd like to say they are, believe me I would, but it just doesn't appear to be an orb to me. I normally don't try to think of everything as an orb or ghost. Try to debunk it first. Was there dust? Was the camera smudged? DId you have the flash on? Good luck and I do hope that you figure out.
portia311 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
Hello xxelliemayxx. I asked the other day, when I was sitting outside " if you are here show yourself"... And I took a picture and I saw a small "orbe" up high. Don't know if that was real or not... Lol But we haven't really talked to the little girl before... What would I say?

Hi hanbobs. Yes this is where he has seen this girl. Its all around the house actually, but mainly here. And it was me who was taking the pictures. When my husband got home from the store, they were gone.:- (
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
The bigger 'orb' type shapes on 2 of the photo's seem to have a strange pattern inside of them - it's strange that they seem to be hovering around the same place. Did your husband take any more photo's of any other area in your house?
Also is this where your husband has claimed to see the little girl?
I have a story on this site with many pictures of orbs... I just don't know what to make of them?
Hanbobs x
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
Hello Portia311,
I personally think this is an orb.
Others might think different.
I think thease pictures are very interesting! Has your or your husband tried talking to this little girl or have you just not seen it since your husband told her to leave?

xXelliemayXx ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: