You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghosts At First Job

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts At First Job

 

My first place of employment was a REGAL Entertainment movie theatre, the one in Moorestown NJ to be specific. I had quite a few experiences while I was working there. I walked into theatre 7 to clean after a movie had ended to find the screen brightly lit, but the rest of the theatre was pitch black. I high tailed it out of there until the lights came on.

Again while I was on floor/cleaning duty I had come out of theatre 3 and was headed towards theatre 2, just diagonal of 3, when I saw a blonde man leaning on the wall between the "satellite" concession stand (a much smaller stand up between theatres 2 and 4) and theatre 2. I was very startled when he vanished (I assumed he was a customer).

I also regularly saw shadow people in the room behind the concession stand.

At the time I was working almost exclusively in the concession stand and it was a busy set (batch of movies starting) and I was running about getting drinks when I felt something behind me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a black shadow behind me, but when I turned around it vanished.

One night I was in the backroom (behind the concession stand) washing dishes after closing when I saw a black figure walk right through the back wall O.o I know it wasn't the shadow of a co-worker because it was REALLY black and the door to enter the backroom was loud when opened, I hadn't heard it open...

Does anyone know what's going on there?

Other hauntings by Kai-Kai

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kai-Kai, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kai-Kai (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
Yes, there's a Moorestown, NJ.

I did mention my experiences to a few co-workers, but no one else knew what had happened either. I was told (didn't experience) that there was the spirit of a man in the projection room as well.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
Oh first jobs are scary enough. ANYWAY: I googled "haunted Moorestown,NJ". I found info about haunted places for Morristown,NJ. Is that what you meant? Or is there a Moorestown,NJ?

I found this link: http://www.freewebs.com/hauntedroad/
From the way I'm reading it an entire ESTATE sat on Moorestown...I'm sorry I'm not familiar with New Jersey

Did you ever mention the things you saw to co-workers?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: