You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl Ghost Or Something Else?

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl Ghost Or Something Else?

 

When I was 16, I thought I had seen a ghost in my house. At first I thought it was just my imagination so I never really paid any attention to it, until I recently found out that I'm not the only one that has seen it. I've always been fascinated with stories about ghosts, demons, haunted dolls, etc but never imagined that I would experience it myself.

I've seen a little girl about 6 or 7 years of age, wearing white clothes and glowing white as well. I have seen this little girl twice. The first time I saw her, she was standing next to the garage door. It seemed as if she was watching my friends and I practice a school dance. I saw her for a second and the next she was gone. I didn't tell anyone what I saw though because they would think I was crazy or just trying to scare them. So I ignored it.

The second time I saw her was in my bedroom. I toss and turn when I sleep and usually open my eyes when I turn and just fall right back to sleep. This one night as I turned around to get comfortable and I saw her standing next to my bed. I jumped a little but she was gone before I could even react.

My cousin has also seen this girl about four times and his description of her matches the one I saw. He has told me that every time he's seen her he is sitting on his bed watching TV and she turns the corner of the room to look at him and then she goes behind the wall and disappears.

Just last night got creepier though my cousin said he was watching TV when all of a sudden the TV turns off. He tried turning it on but it wouldn't work. Everything else plugged in was working fine except the TV. He said that just when he was going to walk away from the TV... It turned on by itself and a heavy bag that was near fell to the floor. I just hope it stops there. I heard that if you don't give it attention, it will just leave.

Thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dalva8087, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lauracanflyy (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
I just submitted a story about a little girl I've seen in my bedroom. She was gone within a second, but I can picture her perfectly as if she was there for a while. She had brown hair in ringlets, and a little pale yellow dress, shoes and socks pulled up. She had sad eyes /:
KirkoBezerko (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
Nice story, sounds like shes looking for help but not speaking but. If you see her again look for signs

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: