You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Lady On The Wall

Real Ghost Stories

Lady On The Wall

 

This was to me a really weird thing. This happened to us on Thanksgiving of this year. I was sitting in the living room and had a feeling someone was staring at me. I looked over to my right and saw a shadow of a woman and above her right shoulder is Jesus Christ (I think). This was there long enough to snap a picture (I will set this up on YouTube and send it over). We thought that this was maybe a reflection from the dragons terrarium (there is an infrared light that is never shut off to heat the terrarium and the only shadows that were ever seen were PLANTS, not a lady).

I turned the white light off and she was still there, when the infrared light was turned off and put back on again - she was gone and the only shadow on the wall was the plants in the terrarium.

The shadow of the lady reminds me of a good friend of mine who passed away some twenty-some years ago.

Is this possible?

Now I know I did not imagine this because I was in the living room with four family members who saw the same thing and the image of Jesus Christ was not visible above the woman's shoulder until I looked at the image from the digital camera. Needless to say, we are dumbfounded and a little frightened.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bri22500, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Flakjacket (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-15)
Bri and Whitebuffalo, sorry for posting this here, but I just wanted to say something to Bldfalcon -

Please check your grammar and your spelling before you post, it hurts my head every time I see something you write. Not only that, over half of what you write never makes any sense.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-15)
Hi. I am just checking...
Did you happen to receive the e-mail I sent? I was having difficulties with my e-mail (seems to be an on going issue, unfortunately) and was just wondering if you got what "the others" thought.
Thank you.
BlackValkyrie (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-16)
These kind of visions are always a bit scary, but I guess it could have been your friend, and I agrre with what whitebuffalo said. She wanted to let you know she's with God.:)
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-10)
Then is a two sided coin then really. You don't if she's in heaven or not. She's in your heart, that all it matters. Heaven and hell are just two different dimentions trying to create a balance. I think is bs! How would people know that hell is bad as heaven and heaven not so good. If the names were switched, we wouldn't the difference. To me there both the same, becuase your a prisoner. Your soul belongs to ever owns it. F [at] $K that! Satan could kiss my butt and God, well I can't say anything about him. I'm a christian also. But both of them should make up dammit.
bri22500 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
The shadow did indeed resemble my best friend who died. I hope she is in heaven because she passed away at the age of twenty five and was very bitter with god about being sick (she died from pulmonary fibrosis). I tried to help her make peace with the lord before she died and I remember asking her if she was afraid of not going to heaven because of her dismay with god about her illness. So deep inside me I think she was showing me that, yes I am with god.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
Well, sure, it is possible. Not unheard of.
When we become life impaired, time has no relevancy. I would think, on account that Jesus Himself was with her, that she had Crossed Over to the Other Side and was just letting you know that she was fairing well.
I think I would like to see that picture. It would be interesting to see what her guide looks like. Maybe it is Jesus, maybe an angel, or a family member who was helping her with her visit.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
Maybe she's in heaven. It could be a possibility. Thanksgiving you don't say indeed!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: