You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Possible Start Of Succubus Activity

Real Ghost Stories

Possible Start Of Succubus Activity

 

Let me first start out with, I have had a variety of paranormal experiences in my life, not a lot just a variety. I am learned to the paranormal and know the differences between demons and ghosts, etc...

My Story:

Last night (11/30) I stayed up to watch the football game Saints beat the Pats. Since I live on the east coast it didn't get over until around midnight so I was tired just knowing I had to get up at 6:00 AM to get ready for work.

I said my prayers like I do every night and finally fell to sleep. Early in the morning, I can't tell you what time because I didn't look at the clock, I started to have a dream. There was a variety of very pretty women in my dream, one stood out. She wasn't the prettiest but was the type that would catch your eye. We didn't talk or anything, we just kind of mingled with the rest of the girls. I was the only guy.

The next thing I know we were lying down on our sides facing and brushing our lips lightly against each other. It was nice and felt comforting until I smelled her breath. It smelled like a rotting corpse, I didn't want it to stop but I was overcome by the smell. Folks, I know what death smells like; I've been in two wars. Anyway at that point I was awake and still smelled the stench. I tried to cloak it by putting the blanket next to my nose.

I am not sure if this is the beginning of something yet to come, or just a dream. She sure was cute though.

Other hauntings by Yoda1

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Yoda1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Yoda1 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
I agree with you guys it was probably just a dream. As for it being my breath, very funny.

Being serious for a moment, I've had some weird experiences in the past with dreams of demons, very scary I might add. Also, I have smelled the smell of death while I was wide awake. I am not sure if it is associated with past "real" experiences or what?

As for my wisdom teeth being pulled the military took care of that in 1990. All of them at once (ouch). Anyway folks I appreciate your feedback.

If I have any other dreams related to this I'll let you know.
ghostcrazy (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-06)
I think they are right sounds like you just had a dream. Has anymore activity happened to you since that day? The answer to that question may help in deciding whether or not it was real or just a dream.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-05)
I really have to agree with Sergeant and Succubussed on this one. It really just sounds like a dream. I have personally had dreams that I "pulled something out of", such as a scent or a sound. Thank God THAT did not mean anything!
But seriously, I really do not think you have anything to worry about.
Thank you.
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-12-05)
I remember reading a story in Malaysia where this one boy in camp found a pretty girl whom he thought was one of the students with him. She seduced him until the point where they were kissing for awhile then she revealed her true self to be a rotting corpse. This guy did not have a dream and witnessed it in the real world.
I think it is a type of hag or witch spirit that seduces men but not to the point of sex, and they usually show their grotesque side later.
From my experience Succubi do not stink but actually smell really good. They do whatever they can to keep their victims attached to them. Succubi work on the side of Satan, and so do these hags.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-04)
Dear Yoda1,

I also had a problem with my breath it smelt like a dead corpse. A doctor told me that I had an infection in my sinus and lungs. So he gave me some antibiotics and the stench went away with the infection.
If you are being visited by a succubus be careful because sex demons enslave their prey through pleasure. We are created by God and these entities have no right messing with us.
Nor_Cal_Girl (3 stories) (97 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
Maybe you have a serious infection in your mouth. If you have wisdom teeth coming in or anything like that, you could have an abcess. Not that I'm trying to discredit your story or anything, it's just what I thought immedately after I read this.
Emma2008 (4 stories) (110 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
I don't think this encounter is anything more than a dream. Perhaps it is a premonition, so the next time you go out for a date, bring some tic tacs along.:)
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
I would say that according to my own experience and what I know from the experience of others, what you describe is nothing more than a dream.

I don't see any relationship between a Sucubus and a dream woman with rotten breath.

That the woman had breath that smelled like a rotting corpse has noting to do with the Beings I recognize as Succubi.

That you would think that "Smell of death + seductive woman = Succubus" seems to me to be nothing more than the result of a belief system that has determined that Succubi are a race of evil Beings who have negative traits such as slimy/scaly skin and bad odors.

Maybe what you smelled was your own "morning breath".
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
Sorry, I don't see any sort of sexual spirit activity in your encounter.

I believe "Succubus" covers a number of separate and different types of beings which involve sex. Just like the term "Human" covers a lot.

The sexual spirits I deal with don't smell bad. I have came across what I believe to be bad non-sexual spirits that smelled like poop. I was going to say yours was only a dream but you say the smell lingered while you were awake. I assume you've already ruled out any logical explanation like dead animals and everything else.

It's difficult to guess what may have happened for you that night.

New comments for this story have been disabled