You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Something Freaky And Unexplainable

Real Ghost Stories

Something Freaky And Unexplainable

 

First of all I want to say that I am scared to death just anything that deals with ghost or just hearing the word ghost, entity etc... This thing that happened to my sister she can't recall but the people around her can! Someone like me! So, My sisters and I live together, (I'm the youngest out of us 4 girls) we've been living at our crib for 3 years, finally getting use to it, we feel real comfortable living there now until...

There was this one incident, I think it happened on the month of October (not surprised at all) which left me clueless but scared.

One night my eldest sister and I we were in the living room just doing our own thing. I was on my laptop with my headphone on watching something on there, while my eldest sister was watching TV. There was a point where I found what my sister was watching interesting so I paused my movie on my laptop. Once I paused my movie I heard my other sister from her room say "turn on the light" I pretended not to hear but I knew my eldest sister heard. So again she said it but in our language, "turn on the light" but in a demanding way. So my Eldest sister went and turned in on.

My other sisters came out of her room and like her eyes were all blood shot and she looked around stared at us and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. She was sweating to death. So of course I didn't ask her on the spot what happened because obviously the first thing that pops in my head is ghost. I asked her the next morning about what happened last night she told me that while she was trying to go to bed she was in and out of conscious and she felt the blanket move off of her slowly then it got tighter and smothered her but she couldn't say anything. She told me she used up all her energy to manage to say 'turn the light on'. I asked her if she remembered looking around in the living room at us when that happened she said no and I told her that she looked like she got possessed.

There's a saying in our culture that if you sleep in a certain position with your hands cross over each other that most likely you will get held down by a ghost and that's exactly how my sister slept that night...

I could have explained it better but I'm at work typing this... I have more stories, I will tell them later

Other hauntings by Panda06

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Panda06, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Panda06 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-25)
I'm Cambodian Holly, but most Asian believes that also. I totally agree Zishu, but my father always says it's just imagination, which it could be, but most likely not.
asia83 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-14)
I hear that saying all the time and I totally believe in it. Also, the one where you'll most likely get haunted if you sleep in the middle of 2 others. Freaky Freaky!
KoltenAspen (39 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-13)
after you told me if you sleep in a certain position with your hands cross over each other that most likely you will get held down by a ghost I have been a bit scared
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-12)
my friend's house is haunted because the land is some burial ground I think
He woke up before in his room with his hands crossed, he clearly remembered sleeping in a different position
I sometimes sleep with my hands crossed but not all the way
What happened is some evil spirit put your sister in a sleep paralysis state, in that state she is also in a etheral state, which is half awake half asleep, whatever she sees, is a parallel version of the real world
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-10)
"There's a saying in our culture that if you sleep in a certain position with your hands cross over each other that most likely you will get held down by a ghost and that's exactly how my sister slept that night..."- it would be helpful to know what your culture is

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: