You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Faces On The Wall

Real Ghost Stories

Faces On The Wall

 

How do you do?

I shall begin by introducing myself. My name is Clayre Sans-Cour. I would enjoy telling you all about an experience when I was a child.

When I was around Eight years old I was in my room with my older sister, trying to sleep, when I heard voices all around me. They were whispering things, things I can no longer remember. I was, naturally, terrified, being all of Eight years old. I ran to my father's room, in tears and trembling, and told him of what happened. He drowsily moved to let me crawl onto the bed between him and my Step-Mother and sleep.

My initial feeling of safety quickly faded as the voices returned thrice-fold. I began to sob harder and mutter to myself as I tried to shut them out, too scared to do anything but cry. I finally opened my eyes to see faces all on the walls, each bloody and mutilated, speaking in their different languages while their images grew in detail as I grew more accustomed to the dark. This frightened me beyond measure, but I still looked around at them with such a morbid humor as those who cannot look away from a car crash.

I noticed a small girl in the corner of the room in an old pinafore, (Forgive the typo, I have yet to remember how to spell that.) she was bloody and looked around my age. She turned to me and I screamed, too scared to reasonably listen to her.

Since this experience, more experiences have happened, many of them vague and consisting of voices and dark figures. If you have any comments, or possible insults,

Feel free to post them as you all have the right to your opinion.

God Bless you!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, The_Black_Claymore, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-28)
All I can say is sometimes the feeling you can feel from a spirit maybe what happened when the spirit died.

For example, if someone felt fearful when they died then they may transmit fear when they come back as a spirit, etc.

Peace

JustCurious
lulu1409 (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-27)
Did the girl look sad or evil? Just wondering. It seems a lot more scary when it looks evil. 😁 Well...that's all. 😊
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
In my experience, such house blessings and prayers are powerless and enraging if you do not have a relationship with God
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-06)
blessing you and the house could work
I always forget things when I'm typing
Anyways whatever you do or don't do good luck
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-06)
that sounds kind of demonic to me
Different languages
Scary,bloody,faces
Lil girl covered in blood
Many voices
All go to the same thing evil
Blessing you and the house I say you cause seems your the only one its happening to

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: