You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Dc's History

Real Ghost Stories

Dc's History

 

I went to DC during the summer. While there, I went to the air and space museum. I took a picture of the Spirit of Texas and when I looked at the picture, it looked like there was a face in the window. It looked like a man with sandy blond hair and a scratched up face. I still look at the picture today and don't know what it was.

As soon as I got out of the museum, I went to the Arlington Cemetery to see The Tomb of the Unknowns and watched the changing of the guard and took a few pictures. In one of them, there was a black mass right in front of the tomb. Upon seeing this, I went into the cemetery to try to shake off what I saw. Unfortunately, I was creeped out in there 'cause, well, it's a cemetery... I'm guessing you know what I mean.

I kept hearing sobbing and yelling and I couldn't tell what it was. I looked around and saw this black mass in front of a grave. When I approached though, the mass disappeared. I ran over and looked at a grave and read the name. (I'm not saying it for privacy reasons.) My heart started to race because I felt a shock wave of despair go through the area. Suddenly, I felt like I couldn't control myself and I just walked out of there automatically.

I still want to know what was there in DC and I still study the history of DC so I can figure out what these things were. The thing in front of the tomb could have been one of the unclaimed, the thing at the grave was probably one of the dead and the thing in The Spirit of Texas was probably one of the pilots. I still want comments if you agree or have any info.

God Bless!

Other hauntings by justin102798

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, justin102798, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-19)
Hey, I've been to DC so many times, I can't count. I've also been to the Air and Space musuem alot. Wow, you really caught something? Cool! I've never been to Arlington Cemetery, but next time I go to DC, I will be sure to check it out! 😆
23_Chantelle_23 (84 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-12)
is the Marine barracks story on this website? Id also love to c these pictures
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
Can you please post the pictures so we can see it? It's really hard to believe people who say they have a picture of a ghost but can't provide any proof... I hope you understand... Have a good day... 😁
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
I'll try to post the photos if I can find them. I restarted the computer and I'm not sure if I printed those photos.
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
I'm also with OnlyTruth. Where are the photos? We'd love to have a look and maybe someone can help based on this. Guys always post photos if you can! 😉
OnlyTruth (4 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
where is the picture that you took? Can you put it on here?
Also what did the back mass look like?
davidpvtmouse (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
I am stationed in DC. There is a very rich history of DC and a lot of paranormal stories surronding DC. Read about the haunting at the Marine Barracks.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: