You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Ghost, Ghoul, Spirit, & Demon Saga

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost, Ghoul, Spirit, & Demon Saga

 

I'm back guys unfortunately with scary and sad news...

I have done some research on my house and neighborhood, and guess what? Right after I got off the computer, things started happening.

I learned that there were some deaths nearby and there were many paranormal reports. There were children and adults who died a long time ago, from sicknesses to violent murders. Oh and, lucky me, I got to see an old guy who died of wounds. Yay!

I had gotten up to get a snack in the middle of the night and saw a ghost. (Again, I would have preferred the snack!) Although, last time this happened, I saw a harmless cat. The "person" staggered toward me, letting out a horrible and sad groan. He had a bad gash in his right arm. I would have ignored it, because you know, this was normal and all, but I just stood there. I felt such sadness, my knees started shaking, and I got a huge headache. I just didn't know what to do. Right before he was upon me, He disappeared. Thank God!

I don't know what to do, can you help?

I have more stories related to my research coming soon, so watch for it. I didn't really see the guy in detail, so don't ask about it. I just need help!

God bless!

Other hauntings by justin102798

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, justin102798, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostlygirl3512 (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-18)
Yuppie, your pyschic or medium. Like me! Lol. Anyways, I'd say you're an empath. Woohoo!
Also, I'm glad to hear (er...see?) that you're not afraid of ghosts or treat them diffrently. After all, there still people! Just dead ones! XD

Maybe you could help this ghost guy. He really can't hurt you. Maybe you could try talking to him, ask him why he's still here. And if you don't want him there, tell him to go away.
You seem like the type of person I'd get along with, so I'm guessing that you're not a jerk and would like to help Mr.Ghosty. Anywho, if you got any questions on how to talk to ghosties, you can email me (posted on profile)

-'Some things are not meant to be seen' really means 'We're too afraid to see them'-

Blessed be
Lolli ❤
Brianna_Patrica (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-07)
Oh, and I forgot to tell you. You're phycic. Use it wisely, make sure not to invite spirits, although they will be atracted to you.
Brianna_Patrica (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-07)
Turn to god and bless the house. Bless every inch, even outside. If you don't want to do it alone, ask your priest to do it with you. Remember, if your preist comes, have everyone in your household be there, praying with you and the preist
6thsense (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-07)
You have a sixth sense... Lucky you because not all people happen to have this gift. I'd Like to call it gift for I myself encounter things like this. Some of these lost souls that I have encountered don't do harm, yet they warn me from something.
karend41 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-05)
It sounds like you have the sixth sense, like the movie. These ghost need for you to tell them to move on, that everything will be alright.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
You will get use to it. It is an awesome gift. It comes in handy at times ❤
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Thanks guys. It really does suck at times that I'm psycic. 😜 😜 😜

God bless!
chopis (78 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Hi there,
Sorry to see that you are so emphatic to other people's emotions, that could drain a lot of energy from you, 😭, besides, is kind of umconfortable, you going about on your business and suddenly, "puff!" a ghost... 😲, not my idea of a relaxing evening 😜,
All the best,

Claudia
galvon (142 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
by the way I can feel the emotiones of other people to.

And demons.

You don't know trough what suffering they actualy go trough until you feel it of there sides.

Yes even demons suffer horribly.

Especialy those who betray there masters.

If you waan talk my email is on my profile.
galvon (142 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
sounds as if you felt what the ghost felt.

And begged for help...

You knee's began to shake possible as his knee's began to shake when he was dieying.

Perhaps hes warning you of othr spirits/ghosts in the area.

Or asking your help to go over.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Great story thanks for sharing.
I will reply to you via email.
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Well. Maybe that's exactly what the "guy" wanted; some help, the deep despair he felt was transferred to you. Think about it, on the off chance he knows he's dead, he is stuck, quite posibly passing from a horiable wound. Place your self in his, metaphorical shoes. You can, if you can get past the fear, ask how you can help. Its a dead person. Not a beast. Good luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: