You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Demon Life

Real Ghost Stories

The Demon Life

 

Run away. That is what I think when I feel a demonic presence near me. When I think "run away" I mean to run away from the happiness in my mind... That is what I think because I'm really tired of demons. But if you ever think that you should "run away", think twice about it because if a man runs away from the happiness to the darkest places in your mind, you would most likely go insane and not understand that you are being tortured. That would make things better... Right? But what else wouldn't we understand. What else wouldn't we remember?

The last few lines were from the book I'm writing. I thought all the lines in my book when I was little. Here are a few times when I was tormented by demons and when I had to think of those lines:

When I was still living in my second house, I would sometimes be woken up at exactly 1:27 AM. I would hear a yell and I would see a red orb that would occasionally change into a flame circling around my bed.

Another experience that I had in my house was that when I would go downstairs to do the laundry, I would see a black mass run at me, then, when it was inches away from me. I know that it wasn't my eyes because I could feel the rage from this thing (I'm psychic) and I could feel the wind pushing toward me. I would run up the stairs from the basement and then go to my friends place so I had people near me. (My parents would be at work.)

In my third house, the same things were happening and more. I would see a black mass appear in the corner of my room. It would float near me, and then disappear. Strange, isn't it?

Every once in a while, I would have something thrown at me by an invisible force. When something was thrown, I would yell at the demon to go away and to stop. The response I would get would be another thing thrown at me, and my response to that would then be "You stupid a"

In this house, I have had more demonic experiences added on to the others. I now have a thief. Almost every day, I'll have a box of old baseball cards put in the attic or I'll have dishes put in my room or I'll have a painting put on another wall or even in another room.

At the hospital I work at, I'll have the lights turn off in my office. (I do the paperwork and all the boring stuff on the computer.) Sometimes, I see a black mass run at me. (Just like the whole laundry thing in the basement.)

So yeah, I think these are demons. The part that I want you to help with is the debunking. I am 99% sure that these are demons, but if you have any explanations... I'm all ears! Post soon!

God bless!

P.S. Remember to run away... From demonic forces.

Other hauntings by justin102798

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, justin102798, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

cloudstrife (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-23)
poltergeists. That's what it sounds like. I tried getting cleansing and it didn't work so I don't know how to get rid of them
Captain_Howdy (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
Lol if you where a Psychic you would know how to protect yourself from them. Abusing them does nothing.

Salts don't work? Lol.

It's all holy stuff you need:)
E.g this stuff Psychic people do to protect themselves... It's white light Imagine it psychically like a white light around you good for protection against them if you know how to do it right. They won't be able to get you:P How ever if its a really weak protection, demons can be attracted to it.
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
You are certainly not losing my input! 😊 😁 I'll be here for a while! Unfortunately, my favorite author, Metalhed16, hasn't been around. 😭
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
You are welcome, Justin.
Have not seen you around much in the comment section, lately. I was starting to think we might be losing your input. So good to see you are still around.
Wa-do.
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
Thanks, Whitebuffalo! I'll try to communicate with this thing. (I'm glad that this thing/things are not demons!) 😊 😊 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-17)
I honestly do not read anything that sounds even remotely demonic in this. A bit frightening, yes, but nothing more than a ghostly presence.
Here is a question for you. You are psychic, right? Does your ability also include the gift of communication? If it does, why do you not just ask them what the heck they are doing hanging around there when they COULD be with family and friends? Often times, psychics just get "hits" because no one else is able to see or otherwise sense the ghosts presence. Could be you just need to teach them to wait for their own turn to make themselves known.
Wa-do.
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
I haven't had the chance to even get my own paranormal team in there. I'm psychic so I've tried to cleanse my aura but nothing really happened. Thanks for the bath salt advice though... I'll try that. I'm glad that you think that it may not be demons. So thanks for the advice, Devious! 😊 😊 😁
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
Have you had the chance to ask a paranormal investigator to do a walkthrough at your residence? Most of the experiences you had sound like your average residual hauntings and poltergeists. I'm not sure that they are necessarily demons because demons usually involve possession and physical harm to the host. Have you had any tragic events or renovations happen in your home? That can also increase spiritual activity. Particularly because these spirits are aware that you notice them, that is probably why they keep coming back to harass you. Have you tried just ignoring them, or perhaps cleansing your aura?

I have also heard that there are certain types of bath salts that help to cleanse the body and spirit. If there is little or no negativity radiating from you to feed off of, I don't see these things continuing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: