You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Upper Floor Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

Upper Floor Haunting

 

I've lived in four houses and I really hate the one I live in now.

When I'm in bed at night I can hear footsteps and voices upstairs. I don't like to think that ghosts are real but I'm really annoyed because of these experiences. When I went upstairs to watch the fourth of July fireworks I thought I saw a dark face looking at me from the bathroom and when I asked my father if he saw anything he ignored me. So I decided to look around but found nothing. My mom's cat Cougar keeps on trying to get out and go into the hole upstairs where I thought I saw eyes peering out.

I heard that animals can sense the dead before humans. I also thought I heard a cat a few seconds ago along with a child's voice. I've had pictures in my head of an evil looking boy staring at me smiling with sharp teeth... I'm a Christian so I don't like to think that ghosts are real please give me suggestions on what to do about this. I have had other experiences in other houses but those are other stories.

I hope to get suggestions from you guys so write in and I will write my other experiences that are very freaky.

This is my first story but I've had about 20 more paranormal experiences. Make sure to post any advice for a Christian to do. Should I talk to my pastor, church family or what?

Other hauntings by justin102798

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, justin102798, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
The disciples thought they saw a ghost And were afraid when Jesus walked out on water at night to greet them. So it isn't unchristian to believe in ghosts. Don't try communicating but pray for protection. Ask God to camp His angels about you. Know You are a member of the King's family.
nmg5789 (2 stories) (48 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-11)
Hello,

I read a few of your stories so far and I'm very intrigued.

I am a christian myself and believe I have a good relationship with God and I do indeed believe there are angels, demons, and ghosts. I have never seen a ghost, but I have experienced some strange events in my own home. Do you ever questions your faith when this events occur? Maybe if you are beginning to have doubts about God these spirits sense that and are trying to make their presence more known since you are in a semi-vulnerable state. I would definitely pray to god to help you because he can and will get you through anything and everthing. You could talk to your pastor or even someone in your congregation that you trust and feel comfortable discussing your situation with and I'm sure they will have advice for you as well.
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
It just sounds like the boy needs a good butt wopen, keep his mind off dem ghosts, and hi Lone_wolf long time no hear of... 😜
Lone_Wolf (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-09)
Got your email and responded. Now it seems I'm perusing your profile. I'm not one to impede on one's religion so I apologize if my email seemed a little insensitive. But then, you emailed a wizard, so you must of wanted honest feedback. So while we're on the note of putting things delicately, Ghosts are a real and they seem to like you. I don't know why exactly except that they are often drawn to those who can sense them (see where I'm going with this?) Given your faith I would recommend prayer. Not being a christian myself I don't presume to know how to proceed from there except for the obvious, "pray harder". I don't mean to come off as belligerent, just direct. If you REALLY want them out, have a wizard/shaman/priest come by and clear the house and set up a threshhold. I like "smudging" personally but some people can't stand the sage.
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-25)
Sorry for the delay because I had to stay off of this site for a while because it seems that something attacks me when I'm telling about these spirits. And yes I'm okay but something hurt me after I saw that thing. I have tried almost all of these ideas but they refuse to move on. Look for my story The Bad Signs Of Ghosts That Don't Move on.

God bless!
77believer (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-14)
oh my gosh! Are you okay? Has that happened before, or is this a new experience?
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-14)
HELP!I think I just saw an adult looking ghost looking at me angrily and also mean! 😨
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-14)
EletricTNT-I do think there is something bad coming that could happen even today!
ElectricTNT (1 stories) (45 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-08)
Hi justin102798

I too am a Christian. What I find ironic is that many churches, particularly Protestant, do not recognize spirit activity. (I am Protestant) If you approach your church, they may take the approach that you are doing something to "bring this evil upon yourself". I think most at this site agree that this is total rubbish.

What I do believe is that as we approach the "Tribulation", spirit activity is increasing and will continue to increase and we have only seen the opening salvo's. I believe that the best or worst is yet to come.
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-07)
Thank you Jazzeyjay for that information...God bless you all! Justin102798
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-07)
Thank you guys I'll probably do that if I get a chance. 😁 I have tons of stories to tell you and please help me with those too.I'm also happy that I heard from you phoenix77,you have some of the best advice and you're famous here on Your Ghost Stories!
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-07)
Thank you for your story. I just want to clear something up with you. You being a Christian doesn't make you immune to the evils that are out here or doesn't make ghosts, spirits, demons, etc., stay away from you. I am very much a Christian as are many of the people on this site. You are not crazy to believe in ghosts, spirits, demons, etc., because they are real and they do exist.

Since you are a Christian, you know yourself that Jesus is not down here on earth walking around in the flesh. He is a spirit, our Angels, Spirit Guides, Guardian Angels & Totem Animal are all spirits.

When people die, they don't always cross over to the other side. Some die a tragic death maybe from a gunshot, stabbing, car accident, plane wreck, etc. These people don't even know they are dead because they died so suddenly. They are just wandering around. You have some that are dead, but for some reason don't want to cross over out of fear they think they are going to go on to a place where they will be judged harshly and burn for eternity, so they remain here earth bound.

People have been seeing these things for many,many years. I pray that you can find the help you need to get whatever it is to cross on over. It very sad to think that a child may be trapped here on this side.

Be comforted in the fact that you are not alone and that there are other people out here who have experienced or are experiencing the same things.

God bless you and keep you!
StMikal (4 stories) (37 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-07)
well for one thing, being christian has nothing to do with it. In fact, you as a christian should know that there are ghosts in the world. Some of these instances are even in the bible. What I would suggest is that you bless the home if you have not done so already. If this stuff keeps happening then yes, I do think you should have a talk with your pastor. Hope everything works out and keep us updated. Take care
Phoenix77 (3 stories) (38 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-07)
I agree with both of mrsmla4ever and kaay16 ideas. Try them both. As for the cat and hearing a child's voice, I can explain that. Easy, peasy lemon squeezy. Cats have a certain yeowl when thay are very VERY uncomfortable (hungry, cold, hurt) and yes it sounds very much like a childs voice. It's creepy as all get out but that is all it is, a certain yeowl. Blessed Be
kaay16 (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-07)
My friend's mom had a similar experience only with an old lady's spirit. She just simply said "You're not welcome here, please leave me alone" and she never saw the spirit again! Maybe you could find out some info on the house's past? It could just be a troubled spirit wanting to pass on. As long as it's not making physical contact with anyone I wouldn't worry about it. Since you are a Christian, tho, I would maybe suggest talking to your church.
mrsmla4ever (3 stories) (53 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-07)
When ever you see or hear something that you don't like, say it out loud. If you do have spirits or negative energy, this may calm it down a bit. Even if you don't have ghosts, this may help to calm your mind.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: