You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who's That Kid?

Real Ghost Stories

Who's That Kid?

 

I was over at my Nana's Valentine 's Day party and everything was going great... Until I saw a strange kid playing with my little brother and my little cousin.

I was lying on the floor watching one of my favorite movies, "Little Nicky", when I saw the little kid. I watched the kid play with my relatives for about a minute, then I blinked and he was gone. Why do they always disappear when you blink?

Soon, I was talking to my Nana about the other kid."Did you invite one of my brother's friends?" I asked.

"No, I only invited a few people" She answered. "Why do you ask?"

"I was only wondering who the kid was, 'cause he was playing with my brother and cousin" I told her.

Suddenly, she got a worried look on her face. She told me that there were only two kids there. I got cold then, and felt a presence near me. 'What's happening?' I thought.

My Nana had to help my grandfather, so I was unable to question her further. I started getting the image of fire and ice in my mind, so I started to meditate to get my worries out. (What I was worried about, I have no idea.)

I did a psychic reading of the house, and found a mind that didn't belong to a living person. I read this mind and got the feelings of misery and regret. Soon, the emotions got so strong I had to get away from this thing.

After I went away, I got the image of fire. What is happening at my Nana's house? Can you help me?

Other hauntings by justin102798

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, justin102798, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

hammy97 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-02)
that storys great but am not sure about the strange kid may be his house was on fire in the past 😉
ElfEars66 (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-19)
Well, perhaps there was a fire that the kid started, sense you said you had been getting pics of fire. The kid might feel guilty about it... Very interesting, try googling the house, you might find something interesting
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
I'm around 20. My brother was punching himself... And yes, it could have been a demon, although I didn't sense any evil. 😕 🤔
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
Justin102798 just what is your age range, I need to know this so I don't send the wrong set of fools home crying... 😕
HadeCheveyo (4 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-22)
How was your brother hurting himself? Was he doing this because of the extra spirit you felt? If he is hurting himself but you don't think its the child you saw then could there possibly be another being in the house that your not feeling?
I have also heard that demons can pose as children. Could it be a demon posing as a child?
Sorry if I'm asking to much, thank you for your story.
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-20)
[at] whitebuffalo, I can read emotions, find presences, read most minds, use telepathy, and I'm working on many more abilities. I asked even my brother and cousin and they both said no. I think that the thing I saw is not trying to be dangerous, but it certainly changed my brother... The next day he started hurting himself, then said that he was not feeling right. I know that this thing is not bad, it's just that I want to get rid of it. Partly because I want to help it, and partly because it may affect others.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
Soooo, this child was playing with your little brother and cousin, you could CLEARLY see that. EVERYone said there was no other child present, INCLUDING your brother and cousin?
I am trying to work through what your gift is. You did a psychic reading of the house, hit on an "extra" and got a pretty good read of misery and regret? What exactly ARE your abilities, if you do not mind my asking? Did you happen to be able to read WHO this "extra" was?
I am asking as misery and regret are not emotions that young children usually possess. Well, misery maybe. To a degree. But regret is more of a "been in the world for a while and KNOW what I have missed out on" kind of emotion.
You know how I work. I will be back t check on that answer.
Wa-do.
**Again, good to see you back.
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
Yes, I did ask about the kid and everyone said that there was never a kid who came... Plus, there aren't any kids within blocks of my Nana's place! 😭 I appreciate the suggestion, though!
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
Is it possible that one of the few guests brought a child with them and left early? Could it have been a neighbor with a kid that dropped by to say hello?

Did you ask your brother or cousin about the child?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: