You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Upper Floor Haunting 2

Real Ghost Stories

Upper Floor Haunting 2

 

Update on what's happened!

About 3 days ago I was on the computer and all of a sudden I heard light scuffing feet and what sounded like a little boy's voice in the hallway then stopped in front of my door! I looked at the bottom of my door and I thought I saw a shadow of feet for a few seconds. A few people have suggested that there is a little boy in my house that is stuck here in our world.

I live on a long street that has a huge history of deaths. My house is about 100 years old. A few more things happened that night. I asked my parents if they heard anything when I went to go back to my room and I saw a child in the dining room. It could have been my brother but my parents told me he was sound asleep.

I feel as if the boy is looking over my shoulders watching me write this. It is hard for me to write this because I'm remembering my eight year old fish that fell out of the tank and died a few days ago and what is strange is I took pictures of my fish and one of the pictures showed him transparent! He is a dirt eater and is NOT transparent. I took pictures of the rooms in my house and I think I got a picture of a kid sitting on the counter in the kitchen weeping. I have had dreams of ghosts that look and sounds like him.

The next stories will be better and will be like you are there and will tell almost every detail.

God Bless! P.S. My next story will either come either later today, tomorrow or 10/27/09

Other hauntings by justin102798

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, justin102798, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-25)
Hi.I was just posting a comment that included me saying that I might have a poltergeist and when I tried to type poltergeist, one of the keys pushed down by it's self when I tried to type it again, it did the same thing with another key but violently. It's like it does not want me to find out what it is. I have also been communicating with me. I did some EVP work with it and when I listened to the recording I heard that after I asked if it wanted to harm someone I heard a voice say something like "no". I also thought I heard something when I asked what it's name was and if I ask it a question I get a disembodied response and a few seconds ago, I felt the computer desk shake and this thing is a heavy desk.
If you have any explanations for these things please tell me!

God Bless! 😁
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-25)
In my new story The Bad Signs Of Ghosts That Don't Move On, I told you that I tried to help it but it pinched my arm and leg and now I see something that looks like a mother and father so I'm just going to freak out now and tell them to move the **** on. I've put up with them for a year now and I have tried to do EVP work with them and have told them I want to help them and I've told them about God. Any advice?

God Bless!
StMikal (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-12)
well I don't think that this young child means any harm. If your house is as old as you say then there has been a lot of history for something to happen. May be you can try talking to him and see if you can help him move on. You said you think you saw him crying so that may be somewhere you can start. Well keep us updated. Take care
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-10)
Definitely try talking to this poor little boy. I'm sure he's just confused and sad about what's happening.
Do you know the history of your house?
Also it'd be great if we could see the photos!
Take care.

C
Nor_Cal_Girl (3 stories) (97 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-10)
Wow! Can you post the pictures on this site? It'd be really great to see them. Great story, I can't wait to hear more, and I hope the little boy can find his way. From what you describe, he seems pretty lost. 😢
ghostlyswings09 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
Wow! Maybe you should try connecting with the spirit. Try saying things like: I want to help you.
I used to have a spirit at my school that sounded a lot like yours. What I did was talk to it and it went away.
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
thank you! I'm going to my camp where there have been 10 deaths in the last year at least.
soul (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
I agree with kfreakelena. You should try to talk to it. It may need your help. I think it's not a bad ghost as it did no harm to you.

Love to you. ❤ 😊
kfreakelena (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
I understand what are you going through! I had an experience similar tot yours and I think you can help it. Just talk to him! Ask him questions that can help him pass. Try to guess everything. I had a spirit in my house 3 weeks ago. I did the same. It was a woman who died of cancer and didn't want to accept the fact that she died. I wish you the best of luck! 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: