You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Ghost, Ghoul, Spirit, And Demon Saga 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost, Ghoul, Spirit, And Demon Saga 2

 

Have you ever thought you were prepared for everything, but when the time comes you're not?

I thought that I was going to be fine if I were to see a spirit. Well, I was wrong.

I was still feeling shaken the morning after my encounter with the old man, so I decided to sit on the couch and watch TV the whole day. It went fine until I heard another sickening moan.

Have you ever thought you were prepared for everything, but when the time comes you're not? I thought that I was going to be fine if I were to see a spirit. Well, I was wrong.

I was still feeling shaken the morning after my encounter with the old man, so I decided to sit on the couch and watch TV the whole day. It went fine until I heard another sickening moan. I thought it was the ghost of the old man, so I got up to see if I could find the spirit and communicate. Well I found a ghost... But not the one I expected. I went into my room and there, right at the window sill, was a boy looking through the curtain. When I asked what he was doing, he turned around. I gasped. His face was featureless. He had no eyes or nose or mouth. Just an empty spot of skin. When I reacted, he vanished. I just ran out of my room and looked at the sheets of paper I used to write down my information and saw that there was a boy who died of injuries in my room.

I was kind of freaked out about there being a ghost in my room, as you can imagine. Do you think I just dreamed this all or maybe it was my imagination?

Please tell me what you think guys. I have been praying and please pray for me. I really need to get some help. I have been a guide in the past, and now I need you to be my guide.

Thank you all and God bless you!

Other hauntings by justin102798

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, justin102798, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

wolfv3s (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-31)
whoah. Justin you have some serious ghosts there. I'm not a ghost hunter or anything, I recently joined the site and all. But that story just gave me the shivers... The featureless, I hope you will be able to stay strong, and if anything happens contact a friend or family members to just come to your house, or vice versa.
special (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-21)
Human always doubt the ghost will hurt us, but never thinking more about the God will hurt us, this is not a fair comment to the ghosts.
We can see or hear the ghost not to be equal they will hurt or help us.
The real Demon also not like ours imagine so powerful and horrible to us, if not we can't gather to here to leak theirs secret.
Ours "fear" is a Demon.
special (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-21)
Some peoples likes to try get in touch with spirits, surely harmfulness and without any benefit to us.
Used the human the brain to guess what is a ghost, a demon...
We just according to religion scripture analyze the ghosts... Nothing more.
Abscission ours "fear" they can't do anything to us.
ghostlygirl3512 (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-18)
I'm not so sure that it was a demon. It might have been, or maybe just a ghost.
Demons are vicious and will usually not leave when you get scared, but feed off of your negative energy.
I think it's an unsettled spirit. Like, really unsettled. Maybe it dosen't even know that its dead.
The little boy may not have a demon. He could have not hade features for a few reasons:
1) He may not be a "ghost" but an imprint from your past life that you can't match up a face with. I've got one! He's tall-ish and wears all black and carries a knife, but I never feel "threatened" by him. And. I can never see his face.
2) It could simply be that the little ghosty boy didn't manifeast all the way. It's hard for a ghost to manifest, and some features may be left out. Lol, I know that shadow people leave out everything EXCEPT the shadow.

I do in fact know what it feels like to THINK you're prepared. A few days ago, I was home alone and I thought I heard humming. So basically, I freaked, and went outside and called a friend and ranted. And I thought I woukd be so prepared! Grr...
Anyways, were all caught off guard and think we can handle it, and then we dont. They only thing we can do is suck it up and hope for the best.
Also, I think you should pray to your God. I'd suggest burning sage and drawing a pentagram on your door in lavender oil, but if this goes aganist you're relgion, you can put up crosses and such and leave an open bible somewhere.

Sure to send good energy your way!

-Love and Light-

Blessed be
Lolli ❤
Bloodmoondream (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-15)
I just want to say, Ghosts are usually very friendly or quiet. I wouldn't worry about it. It could be trying to talk to you, but to talk back NEVER USE A OUIJA BOARD or LETTER board. They are hell portals. If you want to contact the ghosts or spirit what ever you call it, e-mail me at legends101 [at] hotmail.co.uk for help on how to contact it.

That goes for all who read this. I"m ready to help. I'm expert with demons so mail me if you need help or info.

Sincerely, The Blood Moon Dream
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-13)
Justin.
Let us sit down and have a serious talk, alright?
Many times when we immerse ourselves in the accumulation of knowledge, we "lose ourselves" in it all.
Do you understand what I mean?
Say we are wanting to know a bit more than what the history books write about the end of racial segregation in the United States. We can go as "deep" as the later 1950's and call it quits there, thinking that equality won with the decisions after Brown vs. The Board of Education.
Or we could take it even further, to present day De facto segregation.
IF we chose to "end" our research with the popular court case, we "let it go", and think nothing more of it. Theoretically, that was the end of segregation.
However, if we look at the progress SINCE the proceedings, we could see blatant segregation still in effect all over the country. Due to mortgages, neighborhood policies and whatnot. When we "see" these clashes with the law, we can see them just about anywhere we look.
Same happens when we immerse ourselves in figuring out WHO we may have in our homes...
My suggestion to you is to stop thinking about what has happened in the past in your home, and see if the visitations continue. Perhaps your brain is feeding you information, and your mind is taking over. Give it a rest, and see if it stops.
Best way to find out if it is fact, or dream.
Wa-do.
Charlene (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-12)
that does not sound like a ghost! It sounds more of deamon work be very carful on how you treat this situation my friend because from what I heard of... There is no clean way of getten a demon of your back. They areconnected to energy and feed on fear please take this into coution as I can come in handy and I will say a prayer for you my friend god bless
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-10)
The "gift", CounterClockwise, is the persons ABILITY to have the experience. It is also called "ability" and "talent". It is a "gift", as not all persons are blessed with such a quality in their personal make-up.
Wa-do.
CounterClockwise (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-10)
Why is it that some experiences with the paranormal are seen as "gifts"? 😕
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-09)
Hi;

That was a demon; not a 'ghost'. Tell tale are the featureless face (the Devil can't exactly reproduce that which God has created), and the attendant fear and chaos. Get a healthy supply of Catholic Holy water; you're going to need it, especially at night. If Catholic, hit the sacraments often - it helps, as does the Rosary. If the 'boy' returns, command it to leave in Jesus' name. Email me for more at Dukes2352atAOL.com.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-08)
Hey Justin hope all is going well mate! Seems like these experiences are happening more and more often to you! Having your gift aswell I think there will no doubt be more to come. I think maybe you should try finding a way of possibly not being frightened by these entities anymore I know it is easier said then done but in the end would be a wise option to consider. What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks for sharing friend.

Dan
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-08)
Thank you all. I appreciate the advice and compliments! I will try to contact JimD and I'll try to help these spirits. Thanks again!

God bless! 😁
oldgeorge (41 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-08)
Justin, I think you might want to have an off-line chat with JimD (he's not too far from you). My thoughts are that demonic entities a) love to appear as children and b) cannot manifest a perfect human apparition. This sounds like demonic activity. From the other posts here, you know the basics of doing your own house exorcism. As the owner, you have the right to do so (some would say the obligation, since this presence can harm guests as well as you). If your attempts do not work, then call in clergy.

Again, I suggest you contact JimD - Dukes2352 [at] aol.com He has lots of experience, works for free and is not too far away from Massachusetts.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-08)
I do not think that it is your imagination.
You have a trememdous gift in helping spirits to find peace. Just stay strong.
I envy your gifting. Love your stories ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: