You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Child With Red Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Child With Red Eyes

 

Ever since I moved into my step dad's house I have been experiencing something paranormal. One night I was awoken by a noise in my room. I opened my eyes and realized I couldn't move. It is frightening to know you are scared and can not move. I was basically paralyzed. So, I looked over to my vanity room and saw a young boy standing there, with red eyes. He seemed to be holding a picture. But I couldn't see what the picture was of. So, once I came out of this paralyzed state, I turned over to see that this black figure was standing next to my bed. It then started to walk away.

I began to research. A friend of mine told me about sleep paralysis. I didn't know what sleep paralysis was, and I still don't fully understand it now. My family thinks I am crazy because of these paranormal things I tell them. I would hear footsteps upstairs and nobody else hears it but me. I know that my mind is not playing tricks on me. I know I hear these things.

Another night about a week ago, I was woken up by a noise at the foot of my bed. When I looked, it looked like a woman. She had long scraggly hair and she was staring at me. I didn't know what to do, so I tucked under my covers.

I don't know why this is happening with me, or with the house. But it is very scary. Nobody believes me! So that is why I feel the need to tell people that would.

I often wonder why it is only me in my family that see's and hears these ghostly figures.

Other hauntings by hayley

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hayley, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

spiritualgirl91 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
Hi! I just read your story and wanted to tell you that I can relate completely. 2 years ago, you commented on one of my stories (my screenname used to be kmarie) and I just saw it because I hadn't been on here in so long. You said something about spirits being able to contact you as well and I thought that was very interesting because for awhile after I wrote my last story on here, nothing had happened. But in january, my cousin passed away. Sometimes I would get the feeling she was around me, but recently I had a dream about her that even brought to my attention some things I never knew about her.
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-06)
Sleep paralysis is easy enough to explain. In the process of waking up, you mind sometimes wakes up faster than your body. You know when your foot or hand falls asleep, and it's hard to move it? That's the same as sleep paralysis, but to your whole body, thus the illusion of being "Paralyzed". Our bodies paralyze us in our sleep so that we don't thrash around and hurt ourselves. This is the simple version of the explanation.

It's a chemical imbalance that makes it last longer than your mind's sleep, from what I understand, and curable with doctor's treatment.

During sleep paralysis, it is extremely common for humans to hallucinate, and imagine things that are not there.

It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with ghosts, and I hate the sleep paralysis stories on here, personally. I'm sorry, I don't believe them. I just commented to explain the sleep paralysis, in case no one selse had taken the time to put it into laments terms.

Penny ❤
hayley (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-02)
what is kapish? And what's wrong with automatic writing? Thanks!
GhostBeliver1234 (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-31)
Ugh my friend is annoying me with
blizzard43 (40 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
has these things ever harmed you if so get a voice recorder and go to bed but leave it on and when you wake up well if you wake up and the things stop listen to the recordings you might hear somethings over the recordertwo more things never use a oujia board it is said the bring the demons in to this world second don't use autowriting and one thing I for got to menchin if you ever do the evp thing if you hear youre name you really really really really really really really need to cal some paranormal because that boy may be a demon and if a demon knows you they all do kapish
hayley (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-08)
I have had sleep paralysis before. But, it was that this only time. And yes... Really scary! In case you haven't already, yall should read my other story. Its about things that happened after I posted thi story.
thanks!
Brooklynnberceuse (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-05)
My parents never believe my paranormal experiences either. I know how much it sucks. As for the kid next to your bed and sleep paralysis. That also happens to me. I think sleep paralysis makes people see many things that could or couldn't be real, but it is scary stuff... 😁
isabella8 (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-05)
hey hayley... Sad that your parents don't believe this...
But I need you to answer something...
This sleep paralysis... Did you ever have it before?
Anyway... I don't really guess that these things have hurt you until date... If they didn't they probably want to tell you something... Maybe they need some kind of help... If you are not too scared then you could try communicating them...
God bless...
Take care... ❤
hayley (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-23)
Okay! And thanks for your help and the comments! Sorry it took me awhile to respond too
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-04)
Hi Hayley sorry it took me longer to respond then I ment for it to, I only asked your age because some paranormal activity increases during puberty for somreason it tends to be more intense in girls then boys. As for the automatic writing I look at it as your still leaving part of your self open for influence, there are others here who would be better suited to answer that question.
hayley (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
Oh and for whoever can give me their opinion on this: I was researching ways to contact spirits other than an ouja board. And I found something called automatic writing. I tried it and it worked! But I just want to know if it is safe. I don't want to try it again and put myself at risk you know? So any opinions? Thanks!:)
hayley (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
Kardagen I am 15 now. So yeah. And thanks everyone for your help!
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
Hi Hayley not to personal a question, but how old are you? Its relevent I'm not just picking on you, promise. And yes a spirit/ghost/demon can follow you if you are what the entity is connected to, I wouldn't throw demons into the mix with out ruling other things out, and the 'gift' can jump generations I may be repeating others posts and if I am sorry just skimmed through, the whole sleep paralysis thing is viable but doesn't explain it all. Keep us updated.
Irishlasie (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
oh yeah forgot, I went to a medium the other night, you know there is good spirits out there there not all bad. But anyways she told me that sometime there lost, so try show them the light, tell them to look into the light try open there eyes. It might help ❤ ❤
Irishlasie (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
you know, you might have a gift of some sort. Try your hardest not to be afraid, I know its easer said, but give it a go and the next time you see or hear anything have a recorder near you, press record and ask a question! Then maby your family won't think your crazy if you show them good hard proof. If your a believer, I was told to hug a bible going to sleep. Good luck and God bless ❤ ❤
hayley (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
Oh and muise, I would try and contact you! But you don't have any stories up. Haha you said you would like to talk to me?
hayley (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
Thanks everyone for your comments. And it only happens when I am in bed. And like it hasn't happened in awhile, but lately doors have slammed, and I'm starting to wonder if this spirit follows me. Because recently, things have been happening at my dads house. (parents divorced) and it all only happens on the weekends when I am there. Is it possible for a spirit to follow me? Why would it follow me?!
DerEngelMetzger (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
the scientific definition of sleep paralysis is a person waking up during REM cycle. That is a very deep sleep in which the body is naturally paralyzed when a person wakes in this state the images from dreams caused by deep sleep 'leak' into reality. So basically the line between reality and dream is blurred. This is also known as night terrors people often think that it is caused by demons sitting on your chest while you sleep because of the paralysis and pressure often felt during these attacks. In your case I do not believe it is just sleep paralysis because the second time it happened you were able to 'duck under the covers' so you were not paralyzed but still saw the spirit. Does this only happen at night when you are lying down for bed or do you experience it at other times when you are fully alert? If so do not be frightened not all entities are bad or 'demonic'. It is scary to see them at first but maybe you have a gift you are just developing. Good Luck 😁 let us know how it progresses.
Peace&Love ❤
muise992 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
hayley... I went through something the other night with my girlfriend I was wondering if you could contact me back please I would like to talk:) thx
Hawk92 (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-06)
if you didn't see them before only when you moved in that house then they must be needing something from you or they are like the things I see but there is difference between me and you I see them even when I travelled to another country so I have the sixth sense ability God gave me I'm not sure if you have the same ability but maybe your sixth sense started eversince you moved in that house or maybe the house is haunted the best way to find that out if you are christian ask the saint
hayley (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-14)
yeah well I don't think it runs in my family because none of my parents are anybody believes in ghosts. I think I am just going to do a lot of research to figure this stuff out. Haha
kmarie (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-13)
yes it is and I don't either! I think it runs in my family. My grandmother says she used to experience it when she was younger. Usually when she was under a lot of stress
hayley (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
is there really? Hmm. Well its scary, and I don't ever want to experience it again.
kmarie (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
yea I never even heard of sleep paralysis until I read your story and then I looked it up and realized that is exactly what we have experienced. There's even videos about it on youtube.
hayley (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
yeah it is really scary! It hasnt happened to me in a little while. But I just never know when its going to happen again. But lately I would be in my room and hear footsteps very close to my bed. And my door would open, also, my necklaces hanging from my door move and jingle. Haha but yeah everyone tells me that it is sleep paralysis what happened to me and what happened to you.
kmarie (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
Hi haley! Thanks for commenting on my story! I know what you mean about being the only one in your family that can see these things. And don't worry! You are not crazy. I clicked on your name cause I wanted to read the story you posted, and I'm glad I did! Reading this brought back a memory that I had almost completely forgotten. I remember something, that I now think is a demon haunting, happening to me every night for months when I was little. It was terrifying! I remember having the feeling that I couldn't move or speak while it was happening.
hayley (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-01)
thanks everyone for your comments! I am doing some research on the sleep paralysis. It is quite confusing because some people say its something to do with REM? And others are saying its when a demon is holding you down. Haha any opinions?
Thanks!
DreamCatcher227 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-30)
Hi Haley. I'm new to this sight, but I have had a quite scary experiance with ghosts. I think the reason that this is happeneing to you and only you is because some ghosts might need help with something, so they choose a certain person that they think can help them. Maybe these spirits think you can help them! I'm not sure HOW but, just try to peice the appearances together and try to see a pattern or something. Maybe that will help. If it doesn't, comment on my story. (if I can ever put it up 😢)
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-29)
Hayley,
Do not listen to those who so easiley throw
Out the word Demon. You will find those who's religion will not allow them to believe in spirits. Everything then becomes a Demonic haunting. Such hauntings are rare, and easy to distinguish between a spirit haunting, as they are very intense.
You may actually be dealing with something as common as sleep paralysis. Please do a google search on sleep paralysis before anything else, and see if you can relate to others with the same problems.
hayley (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-29)
How are you sure that the child and the other shadow humanoids are demons?
Thanks:)

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: