You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mystery Man With No Face

Real Ghost Stories

Mystery Man With No Face

 

This is a recent story that happened to me two days ago as I was walking home from work. I haven't told anyone about it as it didn't and still doesn't scare me.

So two days ago as I was walking home from work, as my usual habit I see people from my neighbourhood and I usually stop and talk to them for a bit before continuing on my way, as it is my habit to greet everyone I see.

But on this particular day the road was almost deserted with only about two or three people at most that I had seen. So as I'm on my way walking downhill to my house I see a really tall man walking in a weird sort of motion like was if he's dragging himself across the tar road.

When he mustve been about 2 feet away from me I look directly at him and say "Hello" and that's when I notice this guy does not have a face! I stop dead in my tracks and turn around to see where this person goes and I see nothing, this person or whatever it was just simply vanished.

I even remember what he wore. He had a white cap on but that couldn't have been a reason I didn't see his face as he was really close to me for me to notice what he wore right down to the colours of his clothes, and the road is always well lit so it couldn't have been my mind playing tricks on me due to the dark.

I come from a little suburb called Reservoir Hills in Durban, South Africa and in its earlier days, when it was being developed, it was still a farmland. There are many stories about stuff that happened here in those days people disappearing, houses built on unmarked grave sites. Even the school I went to as a kid is partially built over a grave site. But I'll post more of the other stuff some other time.

Other hauntings by Rajine

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rajine, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-16)
Yes I'm not sure if its a ghost or spirit or maybe some malevolent being but my guess is as good as anyones
roylynx (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-16)
Wow! You know what?
I have lots of reports on people seeing the person with no face.
It is one of the most often encountered. It is mostly night time, not midnight, and it is somewhere where there are people around. Good one!

Thanks for sharing!

E.Lynx
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-16)
Hello Sushantkar this person or whatever it was just walked past me maybe two steps when I turned to see where he goes and I see nothing at all. It vanished
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-15)
Hello Rajine, it must had been quite terrifying for you to suddenly see a person without a face.
Did he just vanished or does he walk for few distance and then vanished?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: