You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Hand

Real Ghost Stories

The Hand

 

This story happened about 7 years ago, I was coming out of the bathroom, turned off the light, and then when I was going to go in the kitchen I saw a hand in the door to the kitchen, sort of like telling me to go there, I thought it was one of my brothers but as I came in the kitchen I realized I was alone in the house, there was no one else. I was so scared. But after a while I sort of forgot about it. That is until 2-3 years ago.

Next to the kitchen is the living room, and sometimes I stayed up late doing homework. This particular day it was 4 a.m. My family all had gone to bed, when I felt someone pass by, and a chill ran up my spine. At first I thought that it was someone in my family, but 1 hour passed and no one came back so I got up and when I got near the bathroom I realized the light was on, and no one was there. I freaked out more.

The next day, I was again in the same place doing homework again when suddenly I felt it again, and almost everyday that I stayed up until that hour around 4:00, I could always feel like someone was watching me.

Beside me, no one seem to feel, or see anything. People who lived there before had said that they saw fire, or that someone threw coins at them, so I never knew exactly what it was.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mony_liz_23, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
injoyed reading this thanks for telling it. It could have been trying to tell you somethen. Did anything happen that day?
olivia (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
i think that it might be a person that used to know you or a ghost that just messin with you
john (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
That must been kind of weird because a hand is going to you where to go. I wonder if it was showing you something.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: