You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Third Party Encounter

Real Ghost Stories

Third Party Encounter

 

I've changed the names of the individuals involved. We've all known that if we could just get someone besides ourselves to see and hear what we do, then we won't feel so crazy. At least, that's how I've always felt. After so long of experiencing activities in my bedroom and not being able to capture anything on film or audio, I always told myself, "if just one other person could experience this for themselves..." but it's never happened... Until yesterday.

I rarely let any of my friends come into my room, but this day was a special case. Let me back up a little here. Wednesday afternoon while at school, I made plans with one of my guy friends to hang out at one of the malls in town. He said that he would stop by my house and then we could walk there, picking up the others in our group along the way. Now, after school I walked home (it was around 3 at that point) and called my mom to double check with her that the outing was okay. My call made, I went through my bag to pull out my homework so my mom would know I was done with it. As I did, I could've sworn I'd heard a hiss come from the hallway. It freaked me out, of course, but since we have a cat, I didn't think anything of it.

My friend showed up and, just as we were about to leave, he asked if he could borrow a Manga of mine. I said sure and told him to follow me into my room so I could grab it for him. While I was crouched with my back to him looking for the one he wanted, I thought I heard someone whisper my name, but ignored it. I found the Manga and stood to hand it over to my friend when he suddenly jerked back, as if someone, or something, had shoved him. He stumbled a little and seemed super freaked out, but we both chose to ignore it.

"Here you go, give it back whenever you're done," I'd said just to break the silence. As we headed out of my room, with me in the lead, I heard my name again, only more clearly this time and then my friend slammed into me hard enough to make me fall to the floor.

"I'm sorry," he'd said, "It wasn't me, someone keeps pushing me!" Both of us freaked beyond belief, we booked it out of my house and walked for the longest time in silence. When we got to the first house and picked up my friend Joe, the conversation picked up again but my other friend, Josh, still wouldn't talk directly to me. He still hasn't said a word, but that night, I kept hearing my name repeated over and over until I finally got fed up and slept on the couch.

Why did whoever it was push my friend around? Anybody have any ideas? Advice is welcome because now I'm afraid for my friends.

Other hauntings by unguided_traveler

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, unguided_traveler, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

barnowl (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-11)
my ex-boyfriend (we're still good friends) is a wiccan and one of our best friends is a sencitive. When I told them that I could sence ghosts, my ex wanted to have a seance. After our friend told me what happened the last time she led one (she got 'blood' splatered on her, but only she could see it and only for a second) I put the idea to rest. My point is I understand your fear for your friends, the ghost in my home are not nearly as violent as yours though. They are more of a annoyance. If youve seen my other coments on your other posts you should know what I think you should do. Best of luck and feel free to e-mail me.
ghostlovr (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-17)
omg I would be totly scared if I was your friend but maby the ghost didn't like him so he pushed him around but still it was totly scary
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
Okay Unguided, I am starting to get the picture. Its not the home that is haunted, it is you. Not something you have to worry about really. Its just that for what ever reason these spirits have choosen to stay close to you. If you really want them gone for good then a church blessing or a smudging ceremony should do the trick. I recommend you have some one do the smudge ceremony on you as it is almost impossible to complete the ceremony on your own body, unless of course you are double jointed and can bend in all directions. Then perform it on your home and I think you will notice a big difference in the feel of it. Keep us posted on what is going on.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
unguided_traveler (9 stories) (35 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
well, I get uncomfortable when I'm alone in the house, but I think that everyone is... Other than that, yes, I'm only uncomfortable when alone. Physical things like what feels like touches and cold spots and once I felt something pull my hair, but that could've just be me lying on it. The voices, I hear in certain places all over town. It sounds like someone is whispering, but you can't really understand what they're saying. It kind of comes and goes like the wind is blowing but instead of wind sounds you hear voices...it's kind of hard to explain.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
That is an interesting story unguided. You say that you are only uncomfortable in your room when you are alone? Has anything physical happened to you, other than your friend being pushed into you? The sound of the voice how would you describe it? Do you hear it only in your room, home or other places? If you can answer these questions and maybe a couple of others I may be able to help you understand what is going on.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: