You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Weird Picture Showed Up On Camera

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Picture Showed Up On Camera

 

This picture was taken early one morning when I was taking pictures of my kids and just random things. All the other pictures showed up normally, no blurring nothing! I do have a small collection of pictures that show moving orbs and weird white lightning but this one by far has me confused. I am posting it because I would like to share it with others and get some feed back, I will tell a little history about the house that I know.

Weird Picture Showed Up On Camera 1

The house my family currently lives in was built in the early 1970's and sits on about an acre of land, it is very large to say the least. The one thing I find interesting is there is a lot of mirrors in the home, I don't know if having lots of mirrors matters at all but for me it's one thing I noticed. I mean an abundance, behind doors, in hallways, in the bathrooms there are huge mirrors and than more mirrors, and even mirror in the bedrooms affixed to the walls. Anyway the house was used as a boarding house before we moved and there are looks on every bedroom door. There is some "activity" in the house upstairs, like sounds of someone walking around, someone throwing boxes, loud heavy noises, and I have witnessed a black shadow moving around upstairs. My 2 oldest children used to sleep upstairs but now refuse to even go up, my oldest son says there is a cowboy that watches him sleep and one night even tucked him in.

Weird Picture Showed Up On Camera 2

My son isn't scared of him it's the other things he's scared of like the noises and the black shadows he sees. Now the interesting part is when we first moved in I found 2, 5 pointed pentagrams drawn in hidden places upstairs in my oldest's room. One had "Santana" written below it and the other had the numbers 666 written underneath the other. I scrapped them off the wall as to hide them from my children's view if they ever came across them. Now I was organizing my other son's room upstairs and went into one of the closets where I noticed something strange, it was writing that read "I am" followed by random letters and some strange symbols. The funny thing is "I am" is writing well and straight on the wall and after that it is as if someone else wrote the rest. I will include pictures of the writing as well.

Just recently I have been noticing activity downstairs such as I'm in the living room and my hubby was in our bedroom when I heard a chair in the kitchen move across the hardwood, very distinct sound. Thinking one of my children was up looking for water I got up and looked at the table area less than 5 feet away no one was there, obviously I called out to no response and checked on the children but they were all asleep. Than the other night I went to do laundry and it is on the main floor in between the kitchen and 2 bedrooms, kind of in a nook. Well I was folding laundry when I heard someone walking out from the bedrooms, my hubby was in the living room and I assumed my daughter was up. I took 2 steps looked around the corner down the hallway and no one was there and I got chills, I knew someone was watching me I could feel it. The presence I felt was definitely a child, I would guess older around 8-13 yo.

There has been much more but I don't have the time as I am moving out of this house soon and have packing to finish.

Other hauntings by Intensedreamer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Intensedreamer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Allicatt (5 stories) (68 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-21)
Hello, Well to start its wonderful that you and your family were able to move. Just the first picture gave a very negative vibe to say the least. Was there a mirror in front of where you were taking the picture, or a window? If so that could be an explanation for the rainbow lines at the top, especially if you were using a flash. If not the second thing that comes to mind is energy waves, sometimes people capture them on camera like orbs but it's hard to prove. Though I definitely saw a shadow in the picture that looked like a distorted face. As for the second photo it's a band, probably just a stoned fanatic scrawling things on the wall. Though it definitely sounds like someone was dabbling in the house. As for the mirrors, they can be portal's it just depends on if you use them as one. Though it is wise not to have them facing doors, Windows or as mentioned before the foot of your bed. Unless you purify and sheild them, based on what your religion may be. The best to you and your family. Embrace the warmth and peace of your new home. 😊
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-21)
Late to the party, but yeah, Santana's groovy.

Looking at the first picture closely made me feel a bit ill - but all I could make out was a shadow of a person on the wall to the right. What did the developer say about it?

Mirrors everywhere is definitely bad feng shui - bounces the energy and amplifies things unnecessarily. It also upsets your wandering spirit when you sleep, which is why you don't want mirrors at the foot of the bed, or in random areas. You'll scare yourself!

Never know about rentals - probably druggies being stupid writing junk on the walls, would be my guess. Definitely bad vibes all around.

Thank goodness you moved!
bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-16)
well there you go... You learn something new everyday... Rock on dude...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-05)
Carlos Santana converses regularly with an entity named Metatron (much like one of our posters "Hoochler")...He is arguably THE best guitarist in the world, EVER 😆 and he credits Metatron for showing him the road to success 😊
bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-05)
santana are a latin american group who played at woodstock, & pentagrams featured on a few of their album covers...
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-12)
The first pic creeped me out I think I saw a child staring at a doorway and someone on the floor. Could be my imagination or something else I can overlook stuff so what do I know. And yea mirrors are portals for the paranormal its weird and I've always been uneasy around mirrors especially with stuff like doppelgangers and bloody mary I'm crazy I know but maybe everything that's a myth could be real. Who knows anymore
Rhys (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
oh god they mad me feel sick! I saw them in ways you can't think I saw words "...dieom povecui2" They came in to black and then blacker if you have any more you HAVE to put them on pls!
Intensedreamer (2 stories) (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
Thanks for all the comments and insight into the strange writing, pentagrams, and just unusual pictures.

I want to start by saying the move went well and our new home is smaller but it has a very safe and warm feeling. My children now sleep threw the night and my eldest child has not reported any weird shadows in the house or seeing any weird things. My other children say the feel safer and they are much happier, it is like a huge weight has been lifted off of all of us. One interesting thing is when I returned to the house to finish cleaning or even when I drive by I get a feeling of dread. The kids do not like the old house one bit and prefer I do not drive by it.

Very interesting about the mirrors I had no idea they could act as portals but it would make sense why they were all over the house. I don't know if I mentioned above my eldest had a huge mirror right outside his door to his room and he said he saw someone it in one time. I know children make up stories but whenever my children talk about that house they are honestly scared.

Because the house was a boarding/rooming house I have no idea where to start to find the old tenants. I just had a gut feeling as soon as I saw the pentagrams someone was practicing something bad in that house, you can feel the negativity when you walked threw the door in that place. One interesting note I thought I would share is the owner is selling the house immediately! As we were moving out he brought his real estate agent to look at the house to list. Now the owner did live there before we moved in, he stayed in one of the rooms. I'm starting to think that maybe he knows about what went on and wants to get rid of it?!

Sorry about rambling on so, I do look forward to reading any more thoughts or possible insight. I thank everyone for their posts as I have shared them with my husband and we are thankful to know a little more. I prayed every night for my children's safety before my own, always have and always will. I just like going to bed at night now and knowing I won't wake up with children laying all over my bedroom floor.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
im going to look it up in a sec to see which scripture God is asked "who are you" & God answers "I AM" the numbers & pentagrams are obviously signs of the enemy. Mirrors are known to be used as portals to other realms or for spirits to come into ours, also windows to "see" certain things like fortunes & what not. I will get back to you with the scripture. & my guess would be that the prior residents were into some dark sh*t. If you know what I mean. I pray nothing followed you & attached its self to any of your family. I am relieved to know y'all have moved. Just ask the Holy Spirit to protect your children, I mean we all should do that anyway. That is if you are a believer & saved. If God is your "bag" yuh know? LOL! I don't understand the writing in the second photo, but in the firt one I can see what looks like people laying on the floor in front of the sofa. To tell you the truth when I looked at it I got that "feeling" but I could just be seeing things. Bless you & thanks for sharing!

~~LSD~~
KatieChan (3 stories) (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
It is a good thing that you are moving away from that house. 666 is the devil's number. Luckly no one got hurt. 😨
conocoshel (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
I'm glad that you got yourself moved. I have always heard that a bunch of mirrors is a sign of praticed satanism and that if they are left in the house that is a sure sign because they are supposed "portals" for evil to enter into our world. I have heard that if this happens to get rid of the mirrors and take the steps needed to rid yourself of them and to protect yourself. Sounds like you were lucky no one got hurt.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
First off, WOW. It seems like something was definitely going on there. It's possible that someone in the house was practicing some form of dark magick. Pentacles in and of themselves are protection symbols so that does not necessarily seem evil to me, unless they are reversed (upside down, with the star tips pointed up) which is suggestive of dark/black magick. Not sure what the 666 was for unless whoever was writing was just trying to scare someone.

As for the writing in the closet, what immediately peaked my interest was the Nordic rune for "thurisaz" very clearly in the message. It looks like the writing there could be a combination of ancient symbols, though I'm not sure what it means or why it was there... Or especially why a child would know those symbols.

"Thurisaz" is one of the Elder Futhark runes. It has been attributed to the trickster god, Loki, of Nordic mythology.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurisaz_ (rune)
Arc-en-Ciel (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
mmm a house with mirrors, weird photos, shadows, pentagrams and a cowboy? Good thing youre leaving o.o
ShadowBlade-XIII (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
Now, although there is a lot of creepy stuff occuring in that house, there is one thing I will say, and it's about the '666'. It has recently been announced that Satan's number was mistranslated, and is infact '616', rendering the number '666' ineffectual. Just trying to relive some of the grief.
TheDrawBack (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
It sounds like someone was practicing Wich craft in your house, but I'm suprised. Usually there's a pentagram in every room.

As for the writing on the wall, the last couple of scribbls look like "equi2", and the beguining scribbles look like " I am Tior.oleom" Maybe you should have them checked out.
It is also possible that this is a demon, which can fallow you if you're not careful.
Masako (10 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
Just an observation, but the unidentifiable writing on the wall looks like a child's handwriting. Like a child who has a fair grasp of the alphabet but can't form sentences or words yet. "I am" is a simple beginning kids learn, like "I am (name)," so it would make sense for that frequently practiced portion to be more clear.
Those pentagrams, though, that's just creepy. Best of luck with your move.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
Hi Intensedreamer I would really like to know what that writing on the wall means it is very interesting, definitely something demonic I would say, having discovered the pentagrams on the wall and. I am glad you are moving out! I wonder what the history of the house was beforehand.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
kaza (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
hi
I don't mean to scare you or anything but the writing and drawing isn't sounding good, sorry to say but the number 666 is the devils number, I'm asuming the name santana is something to do with the devil satan, try and research the previus people that may have lived there? The may be some kind of retual that was performed there, as for the picture that is freaky.
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
hi the pictures look really strange, when you had them processed did ask what or why there are lines (we had orbs in our and they could not explain what they were) very interesting story as well, I feel it a good thing to move and 666 is not a good number, god bless di.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: