You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Visitors In My House

Real Ghost Stories

Visitors In My House

 

I swear that all the experiences I will be writing here did in fact happen. I am 13 years old and through out my life I have never had anything like these occurrences happen to me before. The home I live in currently is 20 years old. My mother, father and I have lived in the house for 5 out of the 20 years and no one has ever died. So we have come to the conclusion if there is something in this house, then it must be from something dealing with the land.

These incidents happened about the time of October last year, 2009. I remember it because I was setting things up for Halloween that year. The first time I'd heard the voice, I was asleep and I woke up when I heard "HEY!" The voice was right next to my ear and I had even felt breath rush past my ear as if someone was right there. I figured it was my mom and that I had overslept but when I woke up, no one was there and my parents had turned out to be asleep in their room across the hall.

The voice sounded like a young male around my age (in the range from 15 or 16 to, at most, late twenties, early thirties). The voice always started around the time I go to bed at 8 or 9 o' clock. Every time the voice did speak, he would only say "Hey" as if trying to greet me or get my attention. Like nearly everyone my age, I was incredibly scared by the random voice that would make itself known every night and would hide under my bed sheet using the "I can't see you, you can't see me, you'll go away" method. I would like to make it known that it in fact, did not make the voice go away.

I had become fairly worried that I might have become insane because I was hearing voices and whenever my parents came into my room, the voice wouldn't make itself known no matter how much I asked it to. I kept telling my mother what would go on in my room and kept asking her to take me to the psyche ward.

Then one night when my dad was out of the house to play the lottery, my mother and I were (ironically) watching the show Ghost Hunters. There was no one upstairs in my parent's room when all of a sudden a small voice came from their bedroom. This sounded like the voice of a little girl crying. I looked at my mom, and she looked back me. I thought she might have heard something so I had asked her "What?" She told me that she heard a little girl upstairs, so I knew that I wasn't completely crazy.

Even though she does hear the little girl, she still has yet to hear the guy in my room. Soon after that night, I was fixing up a poster I was going to carry around on Halloween and the voice had been saying "hey" a lot. I had ignored him and continued with my poster. He must have been getting annoyed with its progress so the next thing I knew, the voice came right to my ear and shouted "Hey!" It was at night and I have reputation for getting easily scared when I'm tired and don't want to be bothered.

So I had told him nicely "I'm sorry but I don't really wish to talk right now. I'm very tired and at night, I'm easily scared. So I ask that you be quiet. If you don't, I will be forced to listen to my mp3 player and ignore you. As I said, this is just for tonight. If you wish to talk later, I would be perfectly fine with that." He hasn't exactly talked to me since then.

After that, really creepy things began to happen. I was lying in my bed in the morning trying to go to sleep. I was just looking up my covers (they were over my head) and out of nowhere, I felt this weird (as best to describe it "energy") surge through my body. It was only for a split second or so. If you ever heard the wind blow wheat or anything like it, it sounded like that for that split second moment. I was a little frightened by this because I have read stories where people have had the ghost go through them.

Two or three weeks after, in my mother's room, she had told me that that night she was sleeping when the familiar voice of the little girl clearly shouted "DON'T" and woke her up. We still haven't figured out the meaning behind this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DoggyLieLieLie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

miche101 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
I can relate to that 'feeling'/urge you felt physically when you were in bed... I had felt very strange feelings... Almost like waves actually moving from my toes to just below my hips... Both legs... Had them only those 2 months I had my encounters... Thought I had restless leg syndrom... But what I felt was unlike what I was told about the rls... Once my experiences past so did those stange feelings... Next time you feel like someone is with you & you don't feel comfortable sprinkle holy water through out your room, saying prayers & only positive things...don't express any negativity... Put sage on your window sills & pour some holy water into a bucket of regular water... Take a mop slightly wet with this mixture & use this mop as a broom... Go over you floor in a 1 direction motion from one end of the floor sweeping in the direction of the door that leads to the outside of your home... Supposedly the 'sweeping'motion of holy water on the mop & postive talking gets them to leave & the sage keeps them out (was told they don't like the smell of sage)...if you have anything with the word 'welcome' in it get rid of it... This invites them in... Keep a bottle of holy water around... It can't hurt... That is what I did for 2 months before I finally had peace & was able to sleep again.
Michelle 😁
KiwiSpirit (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
I wouldn't be so quick to assume it's a demonic haunting, although I am not saying it is'nt. Religious people can be very quick to assume and advise based on their teaching where they do have good intention, it is very frightening. I would keep your options open on this one if I were you. I tried exorcising a house once and it GOT WORSE... Be careful

Kiwi
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
sorry I forgot to add something I think may cause you to think about what is really going on. Demons are known to present themselves as children or pigs or cats or dogs or someone you know who has passed. They are cunning & all they want is to kill you. I promise you that. But you don't have to believe me, I understand. & I will not judge anyone if they choose not to agree. I just really hope you stay safe hun! Thanks & byebye! 😆

~~LSD~~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
JimD you're right but it's hard to convince some people who arent believers. You know? People want to think "omigosh its uncle Harry! Or cousin Marsha!" you know? Its true some people think "ghosts" are only in old places or as a result of some sad sick death. Which isn't the case. The enemy & his weak assed entourage do what ever the can to get our focus off the Lord & on to "casper"

I would like to say that I have lots of friends whom are of different beliefs, so I am in no way mocking or trashing any other religion or lack there of. So please no one take offense, this is purely my oppinion, well its what I truley know & believe to be true as I'm sure each one of us can say about all the different things we believe. But time will tell & its comming soon, all I know is I'm going to be ready! 😊
To you doggylielie, if you want to find out what's going on than by all means do it just be careful, there are a lot of idiots out there that will lead you wrong. OR if you want it to leave you alone tell it shut up & that it has no place there. If things start to get hairy, get some prayer. What ever you choose I pray God bless you & I hope you find what you're looking for.
DoggyLieLieLie (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
At isis80: Unfortunately I have tried researching the area I live in to see if there were any big kinds of murders, epidemics and so on and have not turned up results. I've recently started looking for birth records hoping to find someone who could have possibly died in my area.

At Arc-en-Ciel: I have actually gotten my mother's old recorder because I was planning on doing an EVP session in my room when I get the chance to.

Thank you for your suggestions and comments, everyone. 😁
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
The meaning is that it's the beginning of the infestation stage of demonic harassment. Your friend is not a little boy - it's a demon. You and your mom must command it to leave in Jesus' name. Use Catholic Holy water, blessed salt, and receive the sacraments often, i.e. Mass, Holy Commmunion, cionfession, and pray the Rosary often. Email me at Dukes 2352 at AOL.com, if any more problems. I'm a law enforcement officer and a demonologist.
Arc-en-Ciel (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
why don't you try to record an EVP? It will prove there are ghosts in your house and that you aint crazy 😉
DarkMintyCookie (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
I think that the girl saying "don't" is most likely a friend or sister of the boy who said "hey" to you. He had probably given up with annoying you, and decided to try it out on your mom. But a girl close to him, probably also a ghost, told him not to. She sounds like she was helping your mom 😊
isis80 (3 stories) (51 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
That sounds really scary. Maybe you can find out some history about the house that you're living in?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: