You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: White Woman

Real Ghost Stories

White Woman

 

When I was a child, we lived in a 2 bedroom apt. I was around 10 or 11 years old when this happened to me. Me and my mom and some of my sisters shared a room. When it was time to go to bed, we all would go to our rooms. We would fall asleep and this women would wake me up, she would talk to me, I really don't know what she said. I would try my best to get my mom up. I heard her say "she can't hear you". Then she would walk out of the room.

The next day I told my mom. It was getting where it was happening every night. I slept in the living room. I saw her pass me up and walk to the bedroom door, she looked, never said anything and walked out. She walked in our kitchen, I got up and walked over there and she went through our wall.

Well, the next day, my brothers pulled that wall down and there was a bedroom on the other side. My mom told the guy we were renting from. He told my mom a women passed away there. When we opened that up, I never saw her any more. Not much after that we moved out.

I don't know why this women was coming to me for.

Other hauntings by kristy38

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kristy38, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

olivia (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
ghosts just need someone to talk to or they want attention ghosts also have feelings to if you get them mad they'll do way more worse things to you and your family
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
no she never tryed to hurt me. Yea I was the only one who could see her. Yea I say it was like shane said she just wanted her room open back up becouse after they open the room up I never see her any more. I want thank both of you all for witing me.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
Just realized that you were from Kentucky Kristy. My family is from that area as well. They came from Paintsville and Louisa area. You may never know why she contacted you, unless you were the only one who could see her which if that was the case you stood out to her like a beacon in a storm.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
mystic (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
maybe she need attention...
or maybe there is something that she want you to know...
maybe she need help...
all you have to do is to understand her soul...
based on your story... Shes even didn't try to hurt you...
so better let her go...
let her face you off...
and you will see... Theres nothing wrong with that...
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
yea I say she was wanting back what was her's.i never have under stand why she come to me for. To this day I don't know what she was saying to me when she talked.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
She just wanted the room in which she passed away opened back up to the orginal state in which she had lived in. Sometimes spirits do not move on for what ever reason, then when we as the living make changes to the enviroment in which they have choosen to stay they become upset and want things back the way they were.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: