You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Old Man and the Young Boy

Real Ghost Stories

The Old Man and the Young Boy

 

This is true. My brother and I are being followed by a ghost each. At Long Island (our summer house), my brother was climbing a ladder to his bunk bed. The ladder fell back... And I felt a gush of wind and the dresser he was going to hit (it also would have paralyzed him) suddenly shot back, and I saw into the blue eyes of an 8 year old boy. I saw him for 3 seconds then he left.

At my real home, I got into a fight with this kid at school, he pulled a knife out, and then, out of no where, a dead bird fell on his head. I ran home and sat on the couch, then heard the radio that was unplugged repeat the same line from the stalker song by the Police... It kept repeating "I'll be watching you".

Another day, I was on the toilet, and I saw the curtains rustle, and inside, there was a man in my tub, looking at me saying "I'll protect you". The curtains closed, then opened again, and then he was gone. I haven't been hurt yet, but the little boy keeps scaring me, grabbing my feet from under my bed, making my dolls walk to me. The old man will whack him with his cane, but I don't know.

Please help!

Other hauntings by Tmetsfan31

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tmetsfan31, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-20)
Haven't commented in a while. To update on my story, the little boy is "gone" and my grandfather hasn't really shown himself at all.
gcelrobert (8 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-01)
at least the ghost was like a guardian angel... He is there to protect you and your family... Be safe always! ❤
paggark (4 stories) (25 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-18)
great storie, you have a gardian ghost with you 😁 don't worry though, it's probably a old relative that you don't know. Just ask him is name and the little boy, my guess is that the little boy wants to play. Hope you have a good day ^-^ Tmetsfan31.
slghosts (13 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-16)
That is very interesting I think the old man will protect you but the little boy would get on my nerves but the old man takes care of him but hitting him with the cane but I think you should keep the old man there with you so you have someone watching you! 😁
sexii_mamii37 (1 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-18)
wow that is so cool that you have a ghost following you and that you have protection I wish that was me so that I won't have to worry about fights and stuff
My_Cat_Guards_Me (1 stories) (26 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-01)
Cool. You and you brother don't seem to have ghost following you, but what seem like guardian angels. I believe my old cat in mine!

LucyXX
delo (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-07)
I have written a true ghost experience called "something there" but it has not been published yet. I too feel like I`m being followed, because my Auntie has this big old house which is haunted, and I think that something has followed me back from there. What do you think I should do?
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-06)
You can try this, this is the link to my article.

www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-articles/native-american-ceremony.php

I would how ever get your parents permission before performing the ceremony. Good luck to you.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-04)
My dad Confirmed it. The old Man is my Great Grandfather, and te boy, we don't know. My parents both admit we are being followed.
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-04)
Bad news. This morning, our sturdiest chair broke with my dad sitting on it. I think My Great Grandfather helped him, because he has back problems (my dad) and could of really hurt himself. I need some feedback on what I can do. Thank-you

Tmetsfan31 AKA TAnis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
I would ask him if he see a light if he says tell him to go to the light he will be ok. Has he said anything to you. He mait be needing your help. Talk to him about the light just keep letting him know it ok. I know you are scare but so is he that could be why he throwing things at you. I realy don't know I hope I helped some.
CenterCore (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
Pretty freaky! Just try to figure out what it is he wants... Thats the way to go...
Brittany (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
I don't feel that he is trying to get violent with you as much as he is trying to get your attention. Keep in mind this is the spirit of a child. Children will try to scare you, but to them its all in fun. You have someone watching you, so let it ride. I feel that if their intentions were malevolent, they would have tried to hurt you already. The old man and the child have some relation to each other. They may have been in an accident together. Don't worry about it. Nothing is going to happen to you. Good luck and keep us posted.
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
I found out the little boy was murdered and lived in the apartment before us. He has gotten slightly violent, like throwing things at me (not my bro, just me) and I had a drean where he was killed, so I think he may be trying to tell me something, please guys (and girls) let me know if you guys have any suggestions on what I could do to talk to him, because I can talk to my Great Grandfather, but if I talk to him, I don't get a responce. THanks.
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim for any questions or further comments
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
thanks for telling this. I would do what olivia said I would find out more info on this. The little boy sounds like he likes to joke around alot.
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
Thanks guys (and girl) I found out through my dad that the old man is my Great Grandfather who never got to meet me, and the little boy, I don't know. Thanks for the feed back.
olivia (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
i think you should find out more info on your protecter he might know you from your past or he is your relitive in someway the lil boy might be he's son or bro or something well be careful
JW (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
I can tell you this your real guide is working overtime to watch over you. Try to make your guide's job a little bit easier by staying on the straight and narrow, okay.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: