You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Am I Just Paranoid... Or Is This Real?

Real Ghost Stories

Am I Just Paranoid... Or Is This Real?

 

We just moved into our new apartment, I absolutely loved it because it was downstairs and my daughter could ride her bike and play with friends and many other things. I'm not uneasy in this place; in fact it gives us a more positive energy. We were in a tight and horrible spot but when we got here it was like those things weren't so bad and we could fix them...

These past few weeks I keep hearing and seeing things. I think there is something following me, because it even happens when I'm at my dad's. I see a figure that's about 5 feet tall, it's more of shadow. Sometimes I can see it almost straight in front of me and other times it's in the corner of my eye. The noises I hear sound like someone taking a wheezing breath but really fast or like a plastic wrapper crinkling quickly. I know this is not dealing with me, but my cat will look at walls, doors, and closet and stare, sometimes she will attack the floor for no reason.

I have tried to see if it's an actual ghost by talking to it when I'm alone. Little things happen, like my candle will go buh zerk, or I would hear things down the hall, and things fall. I kind of think I'm paranoid just because this is a new place and this kind of thing does not happen too often to people. I believe in ghost thoroughly, it's just I'm not sure if I'm experiencing it.

If anyone can help I would very much appreciate it. It's not scaring me, it's more like I want to know what's going on and SHOULD I be scared. Thank you all for taking the time to read this... Would love any info

Other hauntings by cari88

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cari88, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

White_Rose (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
I took the time to read this and honestly say, It's possible that it's paranormal, I suggest for you to ask it yes or no questions... Beforehand imply 1 knock for yes, 2 for no:) that's what I tried and I got some strange results.

<3 WhiteRose <3
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
there prob is no thing to even worry.
You're interest in the paranormal has you looking for something that is not there.
Keep looking, and something may find you.
(smiles) Congrats on the new digs.
Jammydodgerman (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
No need to be scared at all. In fact, it sounds like you are just not used to the place yet. You will learn after a few years that this place makes different noises to your previous place.

About your cat, I have a cat who constantly attacks the floor and I know my house is not haunted! Many animals pick up on small sounds that we can barely/not hear.

My view is probably the "its not a ghost" view, but who knows.

Either way, don't be worried or scared!
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
you have to know the history of the apartment, and as long this "thing" is not hurting or by any means trying to hurt you or someone in your family it is good, but when the situation got bad better consult someone who's experienced and good dealing with such things.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: