You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Not Paranoid... It's Real

Real Ghost Stories

Not Paranoid... It's Real

 

So all of you have read and commented on my last story and thank you. A lot of you said that I might have been imagining things... Well wait until you hear what's happened since then.

Now my feelings have not changed, I feel positive and just plain fantastic all together. Well I have confirmed there is someone here other than my family. About 3 or 4 days after I told you guys about my experience it proceeded... In more of a tantrum way. The first thing that happened was I woke up to make breakfast and I as I was heading toward the kitchen one of my black chairs swung across the room and laid straight on its back. I was stunned, didn't know what to do other than fall to my knees. This thing has never showed any violence before... Why now?

Second thing (like I said in my other story, this thing follows me) happened when I was at my dad's. My sister and I were in my dad's room watching her boyfriend on TV and I was teasing her and all of the sudden my dad's blue bag flew across the room. I went to ask my dad if he just tossed it in there and he was fast asleep (my dad has diabetes and he tends to drift off.)

Ok my cat was attacking things on the floor but now she is attacking the air and she gets upset when it goes up the wall to the ceiling, she does that chirping meow. I know that's not a big thing, but it still creeps me out a bit. My fiancée told me that supposedly cats keep away evil spirits...

My recent one was this morning when I was watching a movie and I was staring at the screen with a stupid smile that smile got interrupted by a bang in the back and my fiancée woke up, running down the hall. He told me that things from high school (diploma, tassel, poster that everyone signed, and some misc letters) were thrown on the bed, and at first he thought it was me angry with him for not waking up on time, but he realized I wasn't there and freaked out.

SO I have to say there is someone here, now I'm just confused to what it wants. I have tried praying to god the past couple days to take this spirit in his arms and welcome him into the light, and help protect my family. That hasn't seemed to help... I guess as long as it doesn't get physical we should be ok.

Thank you for reading and please comment... Maybe some suggestions.

Other hauntings by cari88

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cari88, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Inferno (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
All shadow spirits are evil, no mater what anyone says. I would practice extreme caution with it. Hopefully the 5 foot tall shadow hasn't been see wearing a hat.
Mirsada_D (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-03)
Maybe they're angry because you told everyone? I'm not saying you shouldn't have, maybe you said something mean about them to someone and they overheard?

I'm just guessing, because when I told my friend about the ghost/spirit that was following me and was in my room at night, the ghost/spirit sort of stopped coming but then came back.
So if you give it time, maybe they will calm down and not be so aggressive.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
I have read through both of your accounts, and honestly, to me, this neither sounds like a demon, nor a Spirit, ghost or any other form of entity. It truly feels more like a poltergeist.
I see that BadJuuJuu has already posed this suggestion.
The thing about poltergeist is that it is your own personal kinetic energy. They are simply the manifestation of the minds unconscious upset.
It is a whole "circle" thing. Repressed psychic energy may suddenly express itself by projecting from the person who is troubled and paranormally move objects or make noises. This frightens the person who is at the center of the activity resulting in more fear that again feeds the escaping psychic energy.
If you can break yourself from the fear (by whatever means necessary) you SHOULD be able to break the cycle of this manifestation. The use of a seance, Ouija Board, needles on string, automatic writing, NONE of those will assist, as there is NO "real" ghost. It is psychic energy.
I would suggest taking a bit of "me time". Have a bubble bath while listening to the type of music that soothes you. Take a quiet walk in the park, even as you walk with your child. Pray, chant, sing, do things that make you calm.
BREAK the cycle.
Wa-do.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
Hi;

My pleasure. Catholic prayers and Catholic Holy water affect demons, yet have no effect upon human spirits. Also, demons will never say they love God or even the name Jesus. That's a sure sign. Also, demons have a lot more power, and their presence causes both fear and chaos. As I wrote, demons love to pretend they're human ghosts, or even good ghost / bad ghost.

Demons were once Holy angels, who followed Lucifer, and not God. One third of all the angels were sent to Hell, and are now called demons or devils. Two thirds stayed loyal to God, and are Holy angels, to this day. St. Michael is their leader. Most of the angels that fell were from the lower choirs of angels - there are nine choirs of angels, and their powers / intellect vary tremendously. But even the lowest is far brighter and stronger than peoiple.
narcissa (4 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
thanks jim for explaining.

But still the problem is; how can the affected person know if its a demon or just a bad human spirit?
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
Hi;

I can; if you like. Human spirits were born, lived and died. Demons were never alive. Bad human spirits are the souls of bad people, who've died. Demons are much, much more powerful than bad human spirits, but likes attract likes; ergo, a bad human spirit can, and actually has, attracted demons. Demons, by the way, often pose as departed souls. I hope I've shed some light. Best.
narcissa (4 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
it may be demonic in nature... Btw what is the exact difference between a demon and a malevolent human spirit?'

Ive wondered this for a long time... Can anyone explain?

😲
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
Hi Cari;

I thought about it some more; it's still 100% demonic. By attempting to listen to EVPs, discern phots, and other scientific approaches to a purely (evil) spiritual problem, you're actually playing into its vile hands. You're also affording it more time to embed itself in your life, and you're letting it dictate the terms. All are, perhaps well intentioned, mistakes.

Human ghosts have very slight abilities; perhaps enough to manifest, or to cause a hallway light to flicker. The power displayed here is demonic. These things are experts at psychological warfare. One sure way to discern is the presence of tension and chaos. If there, be real suspicious. Get and liberally use Catholic Holy water, and rebuke it in Jesus' name, Mary's name, and St. Michael's name. Time is being used poorly, I fear. Keep me posted. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
cari88, I don't think this is demonic in nature. What with you having an EVP, I'm leaning more towards intelligent haunting than poltergeist manifestation now. But to me, a lot of signs of demon presence are missing. I am curious as to what is on the EVP, whether the words are clear enough to make out, that is your best place to start figuring out the nature of this entity. Remember, ghosts are people too. Some ghosts are less than socially competent, just like some people. Doesn't necessaarily make them demons. Best wishes.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
Hi;

My name is Jim and I'm a demonologist. There is no light, at least not for these vile things. The symptoms you're reporting are classic demonic infestation. Praying is great; however, you need to get and use, especially at night, a lot of Catholic Holy water. Also, use the names of Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel - often.

If Catholic, attend Mass, confession and communion - often. The Holy Rosary also helps a lot. Good luck and keep me posted. Email me, if any more trouble, because it must be halted now - before things progress. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
cari88 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
I wanted to comment back...

Im 22 years old so I don't think its menopause. The only thing I really stress about is this spirit, finances, and some of the things in my realtionship... Typical things. I refuse to do a seance or use the ouji board, I know that if I were to use one it would open a portal, and the spirits I may contact could be demonic so I do not believe in using one. Zishu thank you for the advise, I will make sure to pray for protection instead of asking it to go to the light. Thank you all so much and I will soon have those EVP's for you.
cari88 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
i have EVP now but I'm waiting because the site won't let me do it yet
Ghost_Girl (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
Well this could be many things. I have cats and they will stare at the wall and won't look away until I walk over to them. But in your case this spirit may be here because you might have too much stress or depending on how old you are it might be there because you are going through menopause. Some evil spirits now when you are going through that and they like to add more stress to your life. So Get a prist in your house to help you get rid of this spirit.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-29)
Ok, here's my theory. You mentioned in your original post you had felt stressed before moving, but not so stressed after the move. It could be poltergeist activity. Poltergeists are not true ghosts, but a form of unintentional telekenisis. This occurs when stress bleeds off of us and into the environment. If this is what's happening, your reason for feeling less stressed is that the stress is leaving you, and acting out. Try to unwind intentionally by taking a nice walk, meditating, or aromatherapy, whatever works for you. I may be wrong, but a little extra relaxation can't hurt in any event.
Should you conclude that this is a true haunting, do NOT try to hold a seance, use a ouji board, or anything of the sort. By all means, explain that the entity is unwelcome, and tell it to get out. That's all. If it refuses to leave, and stuff is still getting thrown around, seek help from a local paranormal group. Do NOT engage in communication with it.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
How do you know this spirit isn't demonic? So far it expresses anger. You should pray for protection, not for taking the spirit into the light. If it's a human spirit, then it still has free will. Meaning this spirit has to choose to go into the light, God won't forcefully take it.
Pray for protection, and an Angel to help convince the spirit to go into the light, if it's a human.
WolfDaughter78 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
sit down with your husband at a table. Quiet the house. Turn on a tape recorder or video camera. Ask it aloud who it is and what it wants. You may get an answer. There are many people in the house which means there is enough energy to draw from. I doubt it's evil it probably just wants your attention. Animals are sensitive to paranormal things since their senses are better than ours. Cats, dogs, and horses especially cause they have constant contact with humans.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: