You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Poltergeists?

Real Ghost Stories

Poltergeists?

 

I was home alone ready to go to school that morning. I was left by myself because my Mom had gone to work and my brother was already at his school. Before I get in my shower, I always turn on the TV, just so I could hear noise, because I never really liked silence.

As I turned on the TV, I noticed it was a show I didn't care for. The show was 6teen and it was on Nickelodeon. I turned off the TV and decided to just take my shower. About 20 minutes later, I got out and noticed my TV was now on and it was on the News talking about a murderer under a girl's bed. I suddenly felt a cold breeze down my spine and I quickly got dressed and ran off to the bus stop. It doesn't quite stop there though...

Later that night I was getting ready to go to bed, it was around 9:30 p.m., I was walking up the stairs, and we had a stairway in our new house, and as I hit above the stairway ,I heard a pounding. It didn't freak me out that much... But then I began to hear other noises such as whispering. I was left alone that night since my Mom and brother had gone to a concert and I walked downstairs for food. I knew I left my door closed so my cats wouldn't escape out of my room, I came back up and my door was open. I NEVER leave my door open because my cats would get out and claw at the furnish. I'm not sure what to think now and it still even freaks me out.

Hopefully it's not just my mind playing tricks on me because that rarely happens...

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Katherine, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

abbto (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
i don't think that was a poltergeist. It would be More aggressive. I agree with skeptical81 about the mind thing. Maybe it's a reaction to your new house?
skeptical81 (2 stories) (28 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-02)
could have been your imagination. Has anything else happened since then? It's good that you didint jump to conclusions... Good luck and take care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: