You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Mean Man Tried To Kick Me

Real Ghost Stories

Mean Man Tried To Kick Me

 

My 3.5 year old great niece came to visit in mid-June '10. Our electricity was out on a beautiful 100+ degree day. After playing with her in the pool I went to pick up some ice and drinks for everyone. Upon returning my Wife informed me that the little girl reported that "a mean man tried to kick me". Wife had gone inside to the restroom while niece waited in the living room. I picked her up and walked her through the dark house (12-15 year old house). I wanted to calm her down and I told her we would get rid of the mean man. After covering the entire house she pointed into the living room. She said, "there...and there", while pointing out two locations. I asked if he was still here. She looked UP at the ceiling then around the room. She shook her head. She repeated after me a demand that the man leave and never return.

An hour later she and I were playing in the pool. She got out to retrieve a ball from just inside a gate near the pool. When she reached for the ball she jolted into a stiff, upright position. She then turned and ran, screaming, "he's on the fence now! He's trying to scare me!" She tried to look twice but turned away as if it were too repulsive to look at. I screamed, "tell him to go away!" She turned and yelled out, "go away!". She then completely relaxed and joined me in the pool.

My wife and son were both within feet of her when this occurred. My teenaged son: "that...was...creepy". I asked her where he went. She pointed to my attached storage room/shed, "he went in that other house".

We were slightly creeped out. When her Mom, my niece, returned, we relayed the story to her. She was shocked. Never had she seen her daughter act that way or speak of imaginary friends, etc.

PMean Man Tried To Kick Me

For some reason I cannot explain, I went into my house alone while everyone was outside. I used my iPhone 3g, with it's crappy camera, to take approximately 35 pictures of the area in my living room where she saw the man. I never looked at them until the next evening. Every picture was clear with one exception. One picture was slightly blurry. I almost deleted it without zooming in for details. When I zoomed into the doorway, what I saw made my eyes tear and my skin crawl. A human face. A man. It looks oversized or possibly closer than it appears. I've shown it to dozens of people. Most see it instantly. I cannot see it on my computer but can see it clearly on my iphone. Due to pixel count, I'm sure.

I am happy to share the photo to anyone interested to see it. As long as you can view it on your cell you will see it. Send me an email to jlj0906 [at] gmail.com If I get a request I will send the pic. If you get the pic I want your feedback.

This has my wife and I reflecting on many occurrences since we moved here three years ago. Unexplained noises. My teenaged daughter feels creeped out in one of the bedrooms (right next to the sighting spot). A very strange photo taken of my son when we first moved here... A picture of him with a skeleton next to him. I do not have it. No one knows who snapped it. The camera phone it was on was destroyed in a rain storm. I have no idea how my brain excused that one away. In fact, if I could find that picture it would be one of the most startlingly clear, and creepy photos you have ever seen...

As of this past week our Shi-tzu stares at the same doorway and trembles. She snapped up on our bed the other night and "screamed...not barked... Screamed at the doorway to my bedroom.

Wife heard the back door open after going to bed. Dogs heard it too. They ran into the living room, barking. Uncharacteristic. No one there, of course.

The last occurrence was two nights ago. We painted a room. The room that creeps out my teen daughter. There is a file cabinet in a closet. My wife dragged it out so I could put a computer behind it. When I started to push it back into the closet I noticed the drawers were faced toward the closet door. I started spinning the cabinet around so I could place it back into the closet as it was, drawers out. She walked into the room and questioned why I was spinning it around. Once we talked it out we both realized somehow the cabinet had been turned around without our assistance. She loves living here. This one incident made her ready to pack her bag.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wideawake, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

mongofiedman9 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-20)
😨 😨 I can see a face in the white figure. The top of the figure is darker than further down indicating that the man had a lot of hair.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-18)
everytime I look at that photo it stands out more. Just a ghostly white sihouette at the doorway, is my sixth sense developing more cause I can tell its facing the wall and not looking at the camera.
HardToScare432 (1 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-18)
I tried to lighten in, darken it, fix the pixels, but I am not sure if I see the face. I see two white things that look like eyes and a small white thing at the bottom of the door. Is that part of it?
HardToScare432 (1 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-18)
I will try to save the picture, then lighten with it and stuff to try to see something, k?

Creepy story by the way, do you have any idea who lived there before or the history of the house?
wideawake (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-18)
Thanks to all who have requested a copy of the pic. I have honered all. I appreciate your feedback.

Here is more info to bring a bit more creepiness to the story.

This occured yesterday morning at my work:

A vendor who visits from Atlanta monthly, told me 5-6 years ago he visited our Plant (I was not working there at that time... I opened the Plant in '99 then left in '03 to return last September) He told me something he has not shared with anyone.

He said he left the Plant to travel to Mobile on I-65. When he arrived in Greenville (40 minutes south) he stopped at the Walmart for a walk and snack, he was feeling drowsy. After leaving his Lincoln Navigator and locking it, he walked toward the store. He glanced back at his car to see two... His words now..."Blacker than black, dark, entities. Male. Sitting on top of my truck. Crouched down. Holding on to the luggage racks. When they saw me notice them they looked at each other then jumped off my truck. There were people coming and going. No one saw what I saw. I pursued them as they walked quickly away from me. This was no fleeting moment or something I saw out of the corner of my eye. The faster I walked toward them the faster they walked, looking back. They reached the edge of the parking lot and squatted down behind bushes. When I reached the bushes, nothing was there.' He added, "I have never told anyone this. Not even my Wife." He then said, "Whatever happened at your house may have gone home with you. I've always felt those entities came from here. When you told me this Plant was built on the property of what was Kilby prison, I thought, those things were escaping, using my vehicle, and do not realize they are dead." That is his belief. He is a very popular, respected, Christian... Adopted two children from Croatia years ago. Church Deacon. He trusted me to tell me this. It was hard for him to share.

Moments after he left, an employee came to me to tell me she saw a lady dressed in old fashioned clothes, with a smoky face, standing next to another employee, watching her work. This is while I was talking to the vendor in my office! She then admitted, not willingly, that she saw a man of the same description... Old clothes, smoky face, watching her about 6 weeks ago. I get weekly reports about sounds, voices, and people feeling like they are not alone, from various people. I have become the ghost guy so I have to be careful with my boss. The event at my house occurred after some strange things happened at the Plant with my HR Manager and Service Manager while they were alone in the building, at two separate times, last month, on a Saturday. The HR manager heard someone in the restroom, flushing, running water, paper towel sounds... The Service Manager heard keys being jingled loudly... Very loudly. We just put cameras in. No one in the building but those two when this occurred. I saw them both in a high state of panic when they checked around and determined they were alone, when I reviewed the video.

Nothing to report from the homestead. That is good. My daughter has been home alone for a couple of weeks and she has had no issues. My son returns tomorrow after five weeks at his biologicals house.

Enough creepy for one night. I cannot believe these things are happening, but they are. NOTHING like this has ever happened to me... Except for two memories from childhood (later).

I am stunned with the flow of information and the constant turn of events. It is almost as if when we talk about it it gets worse. Or maybe, everyone holds it in, like my friend, the vendor, because everyone will think they are crazy.
believer25 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
Initially when trying to view the picture on my computer I couldn't see anything due to pixels or whatever you said. But after I pulled it up on my blackberry storm I can see what appears to be a white skeleton figure face. Pretty creepy for sure!
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
Okay, that just gave me the chills. I can see what appears to be the head of a man in the doorway as well as eye sockets. Very creepy!

Jennifer ❤
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
oh yea chin up bar my bad. I didn't look at all the comments until after I posted that commented. I feel dumb but I do see a figure at the doorway. Thats an amazing picture
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
I don't see anything white like most people are seeing I see a dark smudge at the top of the doorway and I then see a ghostly white figure at the doorway, can't make out features or anything can you email it to me? I'd appreciate it. Katherine ❤ ❤
MARINExSNIPA (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
This is my feedback: I saw this picture on my iPod and on the doorway there is a whitish figure with a man's face. It's really scary.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-15)
I have been looking at this photo for the last 5 minutes and am struggling to see any thing. I can see a white kind of smudge on the top right of the door and one on the bottom aswell but other then that I can't tell. I do believe your neice witnessed something, kids are quite more tuned in to experiencing these entities. Some more information regarding your home and land might shed more light on this.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
wideawake (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
About 20 people have seen the photo on my phone. Only one person could not see it. It is quite startling once you see it. It may not be possible for some. I actually could see it on my computer screen on this website. No. I have no history of the property yet. Yes. That is an chin-up bar. The face is mid level of the doorway. Oversized. It takes up a third of the doorway. It is looking to it's right, your left.

No other issues to report in the past two-three weeks.
NeptuneMoon (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
What I see in the photo is what looks to be a man next to the right-hand side of the entertainment center. He has no head... As though he is walking away from the camera and his head has already entered the wall...
He's wearing jeans tucked into cowboy boots.
haysw1012 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
i don't understand the photo. I don't see anything: (but I am wondering what that black bar is in the doorway? Is that like... A workout bar thing? And could you like describe the face or something, idk, I just don't see it. But I completely believe you that this happened and that with a different pixel count you can see the face better.
shinigamivixen (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
Im kind of interested in seeing that photo too. ^^ Though maybe something did happen in your house a long time ago. O.0
wideawake (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
The pic is in the story. Didn't know it was to be included when I submitted my account.
ScreamKody (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
have you checked the history of the house? Or the grounds your house was built on?
And its not unusual for young children to see spirits or ghosts. Your neice may just have a gift from god, that others dont.
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
Thanks for sharing your story sir. 😊 I would like to see the photo so I think I'll email you later... If that's ok... Anyway do take care... ❤

-Aya Velencoso Segura

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: