You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What Does This Mean

Real Ghost Stories

What Does This Mean

 

I'm new here everyone. This is my first time on here, the first time of hearing about this site. I seen some people seen a little girl in all white so I know my son ain't seeing stuff and we ain't going crazy. People don't believe me when I tell them what is happening to me.

Last night I went to bed and I kept waking up and about 7am all of a sudden I felt pressure on my chest and stomach and it was painful and I couldn't breath and I have a bruise on my right wrist which I seen this morning. All day my right ribs have been in pain like if something was under it.

My oldest son woke up and came downstairs and said he seen a little girl in all white with long dark hair run out of my room and into the kitchen and then she disappeared. My husband also seen the little girl. One night he woke up and she kept looking at him.

I have never seen her but when I first moved in I was getting scratches and bite marks on my body. This girl that is now staying with us is getting marks on her too. The people who stayed here before us she also said there was times she would wake up in the morning with scratches on her chest.

Stuff has been happening to my family and about 4 years ago my son told me he seen the same girl in our last place but he couldn't see her face, her hair was blocking it. He said she kept trying to tell me to give him to her. Every night we would hear footsteps around my bed and also there I felt pressure on my chest to where I really couldn't breath and I was scared. I don't know what's going on.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Micandkids1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Micandkids1 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
Redwolf My son is 8 and then he was about 4 or 5 I really am thinking about that thank you everyone
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
I agree with what the others have said. After getting yourself checked by the doctor, do something to protect yourself. I recommend Rook's method for starters. This needs to be done multiple times, to see if the spirit changes form or is masquerading. It should help rid you of the entity or weaken its power greatly. Thanks for sharing and please keep us posted!
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-22)
Micandkids,
You really need to do Rooks cleansing/shielding method or another kind of cleansing/shielding method asap. If she followed you from your last place of residence and your son told you the she says that you have to give him to her she's a malevolent spirit. How old is your son? You can't live like this.
Regards
Red
Micandkids1 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-21)
And I have been to doctors I had a fractured rib a month ago but don't know how I got it but the doctors say they don't know y I been having pain at first I thought I was pregnant but took test and I'm not so I really don't know what's going on rookdygin
Micandkids1 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-21)
I'm talking about another girl that's staying with us but my son and my husband is the only that see her ms_st0308
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-21)
First and foremost go see a doctor... Yours if you have one or a clinic if you do not... Unexplained bruises and pain under your ribs does not have to be paranormal in nature AND need to be the checked before (or because) of something paranormal. I say it that way because IF a spirit or spirits are involved they may be trying to tell you something HOWEVER you need to rule out all non-paranormal causes FIRST.

If you feel you MUST DO something before seeing a doctor please visit my profile and feel free to us the Cleansing and Shielding Method I have posted there, or find one of your own. Thank you for sharing and please ask any questions you may have... Keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
ms_st0308 (6 stories) (66 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-21)
So the girl your son sees is getting scratch marks on her? Or are you talking about another girl that's staying with you?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: