You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Playing With Dead Uncles

Real Ghost Stories

Playing With Dead Uncles

 

About Fifteen years ago I used to see my uncles, and play hide and seek with them. They both passed away, but I would run around the apartment playing with them and my mom always asked what I was doing, but never though anything of it. I would see spirits in the sky around their house and both my parents knew I saw something, because I would never go in their house and cry not to. My mom went to a fortune teller around then, and she told her that me, her middle child, sees things and not to discourage it. I would talk to them; have a full conversation with them, for about two years.

It all ended when we moved, so I thought. I would lay in my bed at night awake and all the sudden feel something scratching my back, like it was there comforting me as I fell asleep. I would jump up and turn around and it would stop, until I lay back down then would feel it again. It lasted about a year then ended.

I never had any other altercations with anything, but I wish I still would or could. I have had successful Ouija board sessions, but that's it. Now that I am twenty I never see or hear anything, but have déjà vu all the time. Has anyone else ever had the same thing ever happen to them? If so I would love to get in touch with that side of me. I know I have lost touch as I got older, but I am still a very strong believer. Does anyone have any advice for me to help understand why I say and did what I did, and to be stronger in my spiritual side? Thank you for reading my story and for your advice.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tyler12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
Well I just can't figure out why anyone would want to chat with an evil demon who lives in hell by using a ouija board.

Take that ouija board and brake it into 7 peaces and put it into a fire stove and burn it. You will soon find out how evil it is by the whole fire stove turning red and the demon inside of the ouija board will be crying out.

But on the other hand just keep on chatting with an evil demon. But tell me what good will that do?

Take care,

Walter 😕
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
You know I'm just messing with you right? I hope so.:P
HEEHEE!
~LSD~ ❤
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
😆 I think you should buy a Telescope I think you misunderstand my other post... LMAO:P

-Aya x Yoite
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
Aya, maybe you should go around & climb some trees? Isn't it in trees where spirits live? 😁

~LSD~
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
I to lost my ability *sob* I haven't seen a ghost for a year now T_T anyway ouija board aren't really that dangerous, it depends on the reason why your using it, if you will read some ouija story, you will notice that those person who use it for a purpose don't encounter bad spirit, 😊 so if your intention is good, then good spirit will come,

-AYA ❤ YOITE
LOOKING FOR MY ABILITY
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
I agree with Lotus, Reen. It's a shame that you're losing your talent. I'm hoping I never do, as it's just starting to help me out. It only used to terrify me when I was younger, and I'm certain now after reading stories here, that I've had some "seeing" abilities since I was 5 or 6. I would be heartbroken if I lost those powers.

I'm so very sorry that yours are fading. But maybe, if you're lucky, it'll get stronger instead of going away. Maybe. All you can do is hope. 😊
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
No it's alright! LOL! Thanx for clearing that up though. & what I would do if my sensitivity was lying dormant is meditate & often. I would really try to get in touch with ME & my 3rd eye again. There are many books you can find on line too 😊 Gosh all I've ever known is being aware of the spirit world it would be a shock to lose it! I hope you find what you are looking for. Don't ever stop seeking truth in mystery 😊 Bless you & yours! MCL!
~LSD~
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Well, the are and they aren't safe. THey're not tools of the devil, and I've known good spirits to come from Ouija boards as well. Just take your precautions, do small cleansings, have a silver bell or a piece of silver near by, etc. All stuff you can find on Wiki, I'm sure. They're not dangerous if you're smart. Just make sure to close the board after - closing the board closes the gate, afterall. (Most people leave it on a table and ignore it, and that's when things go haywire).

One of the things I tend to do is start asking questions. It took forever to get names out of my guardians. I'm sure they didn't feel I needed to know. Find maybe an activity to do that calms you down, and makes you stop thinking, and just start asking questions. The shapes were the first steps for me, and then I started seeing feathers, and finally my guardians.

I let my mind go completely blank when I'm drawing, and that's when I can comunicate with them better. It's not even talkin in an outside voice, really. I know I'm not schitzophrenic - I've gone to get tested; I've never been told to hurt someone, mostly "older brotherly" things, like when my not-so-happy entity that lives in my TV room in the basement, starts to crep me out, he tells me to pretend like I don't see him, go to my room, and that he'll be back. I feel alone for... 20 minutes, and then my basement doesn't feel so creepy for a few days. I also know that Riku is the reason that I haven't been killed while driving, and I can half-see him in my passanger seat, out of my periphrials.

Pretty sure he saved the lives of me and my boyfriend when we were stopped at a red light and got rear ended by this massive 4x4 truck going 60km/h in my little car. No damage to either of us, and the only damage to the car was a broken bumper clip. The airbags didn't even go off.

Anyway, my point is, it'll help you loads when you can finally chat with him/her, if it is a guardian. It just seems like this entity that was comforting you is one. One thing I forgot to mention, as well as deja vu being a past life experience, it could be a guardian's warning. Who knows. I rambled again - I'm SO very sorry.

❤ Penny
ReenBoogPerd (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
hey... Ok I'm only like 18 years old but I know what you mean with losing the "gift". Well my "gift" was kind of scary and cool at the same time... I do wish I could regain it... I could hear Demons speaking, well it was more like screaming and stuff... I can still feel spirits and stuff with me and smell them sometimes but I can feel it going away... It realy realy sucks... Wish I could keep holding on to my "girfts" beacuse I've had them since I was 8...
mrsmla4ever (3 stories) (53 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Tyler,

As a child and into my late teens I was extremely sensitive. I could feel spirits, I had recurring dreams about dead family members, deja vu was a regular occurance, and I had very strong premonitions. Now that I am 25, just about all of this had "disappeared" which is something that I find rather disheartening. The only "gift" that I still hang on to by a thread is the ability to sense spirits. I feel your pain and wish that I knew how to help you regain your gifts but I am in the exact same boat. If you do discover a way to tune into your gift, please fill me in. Best of luck!
tyler12 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
I agree pendragon the ouija board is all safe. I also read about the deja Vu and believe it. I have tried relaxing closing my eyes I kind of see shapes, anything you do that helps? I thought mabye it was my guardian angel or an uncle it was very relaxing at the time lol thanks
tyler12 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
i wouldent go into uncles house. I was around age 8. They were warly twenties both of them. Died when around age 8. Both died in car wrecks. I remember them very little but I can still think and see what I do remember. Sorry that should have been in the story.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
So you would see spirits in the sky & never go into whos house? Your uncles or your parents? Because I'm sure you wouls have to go into your parents house right? How old were you? How old were your uncles? When did they die & how? Did you know them before they died? It's too bad that they aren't here now. Can you answer my questions? LOL!

~LSD~
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
With the Ouija board comment, you just opend yourself to all the people on here that instantly go "EYAHH! OUIJA BOARD! DEVIL'S TOY! YOU'RE CURSED!" 1. Don't listen to those people, they're just scared of the paranormal.

Deja Vu is normally said to be an indication of a past life/past incarnation of yours remembering something, or you yourself recognizing something of a past incarnations memory. It sounds confusing, but that's what I've read.

Unfortunately, I can't help you get in touch with your "third eye" or "sixth sense", as I'm debating on trying to figure mine out myself. However, I have succeeded enough to know that I have a guardian spirit, and know he is male (Some days I'm sure his name is Dimitri, other's something nags at me about it being something akin to Riku (Ree-koo)). Usually finding stuff out like guardians and such is a matter of relaxing, clearing your mind, and meditating. Maybe the comforting thing on your back was your/one of your guardian/s! Who knows for sure?

Ack! Look at me ramble! Sorry for taking up your page!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: