You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Bad Experiences at Night

Real Ghost Stories

Bad Experiences at Night

 

Since I was 14, I have had dreams with unseen entities in them. My dreams are so real, taking place in houses I lived or live in, or rooms I've slept in. I can never see these "things" but know exactly where they are in my dreams and can hear them. Sometimes they talk, though I can never remember what they say. I try to scream and cry out for them to leave me alone. Sometimes I try to call out for god to help me, but he never does. I am paralyzed and can't speak. It's as if they take away my ability to make a sound. One time, one of the things got into my mind from my ear. I shook it out and woke up. Sometimes when I am just about to fall asleep, the atmosphere will change in my room and I suddenly jolt awake. It's like my body becomes hyper sensitive to my surroundings and is open to other worldly things. I used to have to battle these things taking over my body. I would throw fits in my sleep and thrash my head around trying to keep them out. I know for a fact that I have done this because an ex watched me do it once and it freaked him out. I don't understand why this happens to me. I want it to stop but am not sure how. I thought I could turn to god for I truly believed he could help me, but he never once made them go away.

Are they really spirits or demons that take the shape of spirits and other forms? I'm lost and scared! Please give me advice!

Other hauntings by sillypinkfly

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sillypinkfly, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-27)
OMG! That's freaky... If I saw a friend do that in their sleep I'd just be staring and then turning on the lights. (I wouldn't wake them up) but from what I've learnt I know that ghost can cause illusions, deceive our perceptions and alter them. If this happens to you again, just try and think of something else, try and alter the illusion you're in. Even think about smacking the spirit/demon if you have to, to make yourself laugh. 😆
JESUSwillWIN (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-21)
Does anyone having these experiences also have a HUMAN enemy? I'm only asking because they actually can talk and are so powerful. I'm being stalked by an exboss who is very wealthy, however I did not marry him I married my love the "UPS driver" and stayed married for 17 years. Were divorced now Thanks to the hag that took him away, his night visitor that sounded a lot like a "valley girl/mall type voice" changed on him and he found out what they really look like...HAGS. He's sorry and he's so good to me and the kids and we both pray that nothing happens to our four children, (19,14,11,6 year old). Anyways, the exboss hurt me really bad once and I had to move out of state and he still has been seen. However, my visitor comes in his name, face and voice. I get followed everwhere I go in real life, my exhusband (the UPS Driver) thinks that the visitor is actually the anti-christ or his demon friend that roams the earth to torment people of whom ever they choose to hurt.
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-06)
Sabrina,

I have had this happen to me for many years.
You must have faith in God. Why is this happening to you, the fact of the matter is that there are Demons and Angels out there.
You must pray to god for protection, I am not talking about just going through the motions. You need a sincere prayer. I had lost faith as well for a Time but when the shiat hits the Fan. The experience turns from Bad to Worse then you will Pray again for Protection, do not give into not believing that's what the Evil wants you to do. Why do Angels not help you when this occurs I am honestly not sure the same happened to me. Then I went through a very very bad experience, regained faith and decided to fight back. I will pray for you.
I have Holy water and crosses which are blessed with very strong Positive Forces that prevent anything from happening to me.
However, The Road to Redemption starts with you. You must be the One to Fight for Your Faith, after all it is Your Soul not anyone else's that you are fighting for.

The Answer to my question was answered in this fashion. If there are these evil forces somewhere in this World doing me Wrong, then surely there must Be Good Forces as well that will Help me If I Pray and Ask for this. They came to my Rescue but it did take Alot of Effort and Time VIII
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
put salt on your walls, fill half a glass of holy water DON'T DRINK IT THOUGH put it at the side of you at night I don't know if you have to do it on a full moon though. Also talk to a priest. This is what gets rid of them 😊
ghosthost (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-09-17)
Wow that's some story. I've had very similar things happen to me. Satan wants control over all things that belong to God and he will stop at nothing . If you haven't been saved as in accepting Christ as your saviour then that may be why . He wants you first. If you have been then it may be that God is giving you trials and letting you experence what's on the other side. Next time just say and repeat "I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!" May God bless you and yours.
leocadia (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-03)
When you pray to Jesus, only think of him, not the experience you are going through at the moment. Only think of Him, and it will go away.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
They say that spirits are able to invade our dreams to make their presense known. It could possibly be that you have psyhcic ablitlies and that these spirits come to you when your defenses are down. Try burning some incence lavander, rose, or jasmine in your room before going to sleep and see if this helps. Also you can try and do a smudge ceremony the link for directions to do that is:
http://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-articles/native-american-ceremony.php
Good luck to you.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: