You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Brother's Demon

Real Ghost Stories

My Brother's Demon

 

This all started when we moved into our new house, we have a lot of weird things going on here. I live here with my mom, step dad, younger brother Darian, 13, and youngest brother Devon, 11, we first started feeling things when we would go into Dev's room, it was always colder than ours, and darker, and it never felt quite right to me. But we would stay in there none the less because it's hot in Vegas... And his room was always much colder than the rest of the house.

When you would go into his room, a wave of unease would just wash over you, it was hard to breath, I've always been a little sensitive with things like that, and I'd had numerous encounters with things of this nature. It unsettled me to no end to feel that THIS was much worse. Sometimes when I would walk in there to watch T.V with my brothers, I would get a horrible pain in my arm, leg, head or stomach, so I limited the time spent in there and stayed in my room, which always felt cozy and safe.

Everything started getting a bit out of hand, when my friend Gena came over after school one day. She is a bit on the sensitive side as well and I wanted to see if she felt as horribly as I did when she entered the room. Sure enough when she walked in, she felt uneasy and wanted to get out... But at the same time we wanted to KNOW who or what was in there.

So we went about making our own ouija bored. Bad Idea #1. We sat on Devon's bed and proceeded. Darian, Gena and myself, Devon had stayed at his mom's house with a friend, we talked for whatever it was that had contacted us through the board. We asked it its name. It spelt out a series of letters we couldn't keep up. Then it said "Ray". We talked to it. It claimed to be a demon. Shortly after that I got a sharp pain in my head, Gena told me to grab my crystal and go in my room. I did and the pain quickly subsided.

Later on we decided we were brave enough to try a seance... Bad Idea #2. We chose the garage. We made the circle of salt, joined hands. We decided to call him... Ray. It got cold, it got REALLY cold. And my cat Mystique went insane, she's also my familiar, she was inside, desperately scratching and meowing desperately at the door. What I chose to see, might not have been what my brother and Gena saw. I saw a man, tall, hair slicked back, but it was long, and his jaw was bristled with hair. I couldn't see his eyes, I didn't try to look at him directly, more like PAST him to see my brother.

It turned towards me, I still made no attempt to look at its face. At this point... I was TERRIFYED. I got a hideously sharp pain in my stomach, like someone was turning all my guts inside out. I thought I would die, the pain was unbearable. I was crying in agony. Gena told us to picture it going back into the room and being locked in there. We did, we broke the circle and went inside. Sometimes when I go in that room, I get chills, or when I'm just passing it... but... I know, I never want to experience that ever again.

Other hauntings by BaD

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BaD, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

luckysmc (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-02)
I agree with Shane you should never use a Ouija board or do seance. Even though, I would never use one or do seances cause they open a door...
Alucard (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
you really shouldnt have done those techneics your lucky your still breathing but please don't try anything further like that without reserching it first those can be very dangerous
MannPower (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-29)
I suppose I'll soon be unpopular around here, but please read this article:

http://www.skepdic.com/ouija.html

I don't mind the stories here for what they are; stories. They are interesting to read and entertaining. It's the commenters that get me; I suppose a site like this attracts the credulous. I have no problem like this until it stumbles upon the rationally explained, such as the "power" of the ouija board. (Also known as the 'ideomotor effect' - look it up.)

I am interested in the unexplained, because it challenges me to find an explaination. I think it's a dangerous thing to take such at such face value.
crmanddkp (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-29)
😲 dude oooooo my chesse cakes that sounds way way creepy I would have stop with the ouija board. Like that's wow there's really no way to explian that I love this story never the less! God bless! 😊
Aussie_Vamp (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-08)
Never never do a seance or use a ouija board without a medium or psychic present to disperse the energy and to protect the people in the circle.

And if you do then say a prayer for protection before you begin and after you finish depending on your religion, and seeing that you said your family are atheist you can choose from which God or Diety you want to protect you but be sincere.

Also try putting a crucifix in your brothers room and splash some holy water around if you can get your hands on some.
BaD (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-09)
Thanks Shane for your comment. We got exited to see that you posted on ours. And now when I go down the hell to my room I run becuase his room is on the opposite side of the hall to mine, and it just freaks me out... And the church thing, well... My parents are aithist and I'm sure they wouldn't aprove of that... Although we have 3 churches in a like a 2 mile radius of our house...
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-14)
At least you know the errors of your way. Ouija boards are a dangerous thing to play with as well as seances if you don't really know what you are doing. Demons, lower level entities and just plain old evil spirits are able to take on any form they please as they are made up of pure energy. If you really feel that you would like this being removed from your home you could get the local church to do a blessing or you could try a native american smudge ceremony of which I have directions for here on the site http://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-articles/native-american-ceremony.php
There are many other known methods for dealing with beings like these you just have to find the one that works for you.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: