You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demons Talking & Looking At Me

Real Ghost Stories

Demons Talking & Looking At Me

 

I have never done anything like this before, but I guess I am looking for some kind of answer. I am a 20 year old female living in Canada. I just found out today when I was little there was a man named John who I use to talk to, I may have been 6. However ever since I was 16 up to this day I have always been seeing, hearing, feeling things. Ghosts, spirits, angels, demons... I am not sure. It started when I was 16 - I noticed it after 3 deaths had occurred. No one I had ever known had ever died. Family, friend, death was new to me. At 16 my Grandpa died of cancer, following that a friend was murdered in an apartment I use to live in and a few weeks after that my Aunt died of cancer. It was horrible.

One night I was alone in my room and I heard a man's voice call out my name, once as a whisper, then louder and then louder. I ran out of my room. Since then I see people in my room when I sleep, women, they sit on beds, chairs or stand but they are always looking at me. They are always in the same position. At first I thought it could be my sister who died in a car accident when I was little - We have lived in this house for 40+years. Last week I saw a little girl sitting on the couch when I came home late at night, another time someone tapped me on the shoulder when I was walking past a cemetery. When my sisters use Ouija boards they are always attracted to me. I have a bunk bed and when she isn't home... Almost every night, the bed shakes as if someone was on it, I check... And no one is there.

I have been told they are demons, which does not help me sleep easy. As far as my faith goes, I am not sure what I believe. I want to believe in god...

I have had a lot of trauma happen in my life which I hear can cause demons to attach them to you. I have been raped, beaten, abused... And just have had horrible things happen to me...

What should I do, they scare me and I don't want to see them or have them talk to me. And I know I am not crazy, this has happened for far too long.

I have 7 siblings, and share a room with 3 girls, they don't see anything. These things follow me to different houses/places

Any suggestions?

R.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, red1989, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

chibitaliaftw (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-08)
I have a similar story! I was in my bedroom (I have a small house, mind you) fiddling around my keyboard, when all of the sudden, I heard what sounded like my Grandmother shout, "Daisy!" (my name) as if she had been trying to get my attention for a while. The noise actually sounded as if it had come from my younger brother's room, but I overlooked that aspect and jogged out to the living to catch up with what I had thought was my Grandmother. In the living room, I realized she was not there. I searched my small house inside and out, even in my brother's room. I saw no traces of her car or her. Freaked, I asked my younger brother if he had heard 'Gab' (that's what we refer to her as, my Grandmother, I mean) call for me, and he said he did! The next day at school, before class, I asked my friend (who is a reliable source when it comes to all things paranormal) what I could've heard. I admitted that I figured it was just me, but she reminded me that I had said my brother heard it too and then added how ghosts can purposely sound like people or other sounds. Scared, I had told her about how I read up on phenomena such as that, and added that I learned that only demons did said things. She confirmed that and said that I should smudge my house. I apologize for my rambling, but this story just reminded me of what I experienced. I would've posted this, but for some reason, my stories never get posted.
christbeliever (10 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-10-30)
Hi R. I am a solid Christian and I do believe they are demonic because angels always tell you why God sent them and these things seem to keep quit as if they are either trying to scare you or confuse you and God does not do that. If you want to believe in God just ask God to reveal himself and he will, he can talk to you right were you are and lead you to help and a good solid Christ centered church where people can help you. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at soulfoodshow24 [at] yahoo.com
randle0121 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-28)
hay sorry but you carnt get rid of it you see its a gift and you shuold learn how to use it then you will be able to block them out and you will be stroung anuff to tell them to leave you alone sorry about wot has happened to you I have sone think that has attached it self to me I know this I can feel it watchin me right now you see about the trarma dose atracked them when I was younger I had the top of my finger ripped off so I think that wot made this thing come to me
Jitow (362 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
Sounds as if you haave a gift from God. Get a Bible, read the new testiment. Call out for Jesus to help you and you will be left slone, no question. God has given you a gift of sight or discernment. To be joyful and know what God's purpose for your life is, just read your Bible and seek God through prayer in Jesus name. I will catch some flak here, but it is only because they know it is the best way.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2010-08-26)
Hi Red, So sorry for your circumstances, you have had some terrible and cruel experiences in your life and those responsible I hope are taken care of by Karma and I hope you are dealing as best as you can and receiving the right support to move forward in your own life... It is possible that your unfortunate experiences have spiritually made you more receptive to the spiritual realm... As I believe you are probably needing to heal on a spiritual level also... Thus opening up your senses which are picking up on those who have passed and evolve around your own environment... It can be daunting and frightening at times and it took myself a lot of years to overcome the anxiety associated myself... Best wishes and I hope thing settle enough for you to have the peace you deserve ❤ 😁

Daz

This comment from troyarn is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

moonamiga (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
Hello red,
You say they talk to you? What is it they say? I totaly agree with Kericho what makes you think they are demons? You didn't mention that they hurt you or that they bring a dark feeling upon you and usually that's their purpose. I have dealt with heavy things as well and let me assure you its not a demon if it was your story would trully be different. Demons try to issolate you and bring very mixed feelings its hard to explain.
Im sorry you had all those things happen to you I tully am. I too was sexually abused I have lost people I care for but I have learned to see things differently. Before trying to make it all supernatural why don't we start by seeking medical advice? Not everybody will tell you that you are crazy! All people simply deal with things differently, maybe you might be going through a depression or something of that sort.
If by the end you trully believe these are demons then try getting a prayer done but in order to try anything at all you have to believe and aknowledge its what you want. I am one that believes we are the makers or our destiny so nothing along the way should shape you but rather you shape it to adjust your comfort. Let this thing know who you are and you won't stand to be intimidated. If its tully supernatural you need to pack up courage as fear only feeds it.
Best of wishes I hope some how I was of some help... ❤ ❤ ❤
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
hey this interests me a lot and I have a feeling in some way that we are supposed to talk.
If you read what I have written I think we'd have a better understanding.
I see people like that too, always staring at me and watching me. Most of the time the one that I have seen is in the same position, they're just standing or standing leaning against a wall or door frame.
Out of the examples that you had about being raped and abused I haven't had anything as bad as you may say happen to me. But I didn't have the happiest childhood. I'm also only 15, not 20.
Out of the least of what I could put I've been abused and beaten, and if anything I didn't feel welcome when it came to friends and social, but that was when I was younger.

Idk I'd like to help through some understanding so here is my email
Nat_heff [at] live.com
XTROLLA1 (5 posts)
-3
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
Hi, my name is jaime, my father is a gnostic priest and teacher and has proven to me how to protect myself and my family against any evil. Please don't think of me as someone who trying to bs you. When ever you are in the presence of any evil say these following words (but you must have complete faith and not forget it ever-they will try to test you but if you can remember this even in dreams you will be protected I guarante this will work) the prayer is "TE TRA GRAM MA TON" my wife is haunted by a spirit whom never dares to appear or attack me but has moved things, opened and closed doors in my home, I have seen this, and I admit it is scary but once I say this they leave. My wife's demon has followed her since she was young, she too has lost many loved ones as well and has gotten raped and abused, so I can understand you a great deal. Since she I have been in her life she admits she has been at ease and free from the torment, you must teach this to your loved ones but becareful it is not a game. Please believe me, this will work, no demon, devil, spirit, ghost, poltergheist, banshee nor any evil being can harm you and must leave your presence IMMEDIATELY once you say these words, the heavens will hear your call and will come to your aid. Please tell me what your experience is afterwards. Good luck.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
Wow, I'm so sorry that you had to experience all those deaths one right after the other and that you had all those horrible things happen to you. It is true that spirits can be attracted to people who have had experienced a lot of trauma in their lives. However, I'm not ready to say that what you are seeing and hearing are demons. These could just be lost souls who are attracted to you because they sense you can help them in some way. Does anyone in your family have the ability to see/speak to ghosts? If so you might have inherited a gift. I feel the best thing you need to do first is heal yourself from the inside out. What happened to you was not your fault, believe that you can overcome your past. Envision yourself as a strong young lady with a bright future. Do things that make you happy. Take control of your life, then you can deal with these spirits who keep bugging you. If you want to help them or want them to just go away is up to you. Is there someone you trust that you can talk to about this? It doesn't have to be someone in your family. I hope things get better soon, keep us posted. Take Care ❤
red1989 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
my sister died when I was young, a baby - I don't remember her. Aand I do have a room that I do have by myself. After this long I know it is definitely no dark fading, I see peope looking at me.
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
Kericho-
I think she may have meant that no one had died at that point in her life. I do feel, however, it could have been stated better.
Red1989- Someone may have told you they were demons, but it does not mean that they are, due to a possible bias or lack of knowledge from the source of your answer. How did you feel around these entities, and what else did they do?
Also, try to rule out every possible explanation before you deem it supernatural. You said you share a room and have 7 siblings. Have you ruled out the possibility of your sisters being in the room, seeing as how it would probably be dark, deminishing your ability to see clearly?
I still have red flags that raise, however, when you mention that no one had died around you at age 6 or 16, then in the second paragraph you talk about your sister's death when you were young.
You may want to clear that up, before any more confusion arises.
Kericho (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
You say in the first paragraph that no one close to you has ever died. Then, in the second paragraph you say you sister died when you were little. Get you fiction straight before you post it. What have any of these entities done that's demonic?
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
so sorry about your loss of your family members I lost my dad to cancer so I know how you feel, do you have someone close you can tell about what is going on around you I believe you, as we too had some ghosts in our home, I heard my name being called at night 3 times so scary, so we had the house blessed I am sure they have gone, maybe try a prayer and psalm 23 is the prayer for protection as well, thankyou for sharing your story and hope things get better for you cheers di.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: