You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Girl that Follows

Real Ghost Stories

The Girl that Follows

 

Since I was a little, I always used to see a girl. Sometimes she would hurt me, and sometimes try to play with me. I never knew that I was the only one that could see her. She would try to choke me at times, and I would run screaming at my mom that a girl was trying to choke me, and she would never see her. My mom did believe me, and she was scared for my life, and how this was going to affect me in the future.

So we moved from the house, and I still have recurring dreams of this girl. Sometimes, she will look just like me staring out the window of our old house. Other times, she would threaten me that I will soon bring her spirit back. I have also had dreams of waking up in that old house, and her laughing in the background. This does not only affect me but also my mother and younger sister. This only happens every once in awhile, but it still scares me to death. Ever since I had my own children, more and more things seem to happen. I had dreams of bringing the same bassanet home and putting my daughter in there. The same bassanet that would bring the girl to life.

Things like these still scare me but I try not to let it show. On occasion, I still hear my kids toys go off in the middle of the night. I just pray to God that she will soon leave me and my children alone.

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bianca, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-20)
You need to any remaining objects that were from that house like clothes, toys and anything else... By the way I am new to this. And I know most things about this, My aunt had found things up in the attic of their new house, like dolls, Very odd toys!, and a blood stained dress and a couple of pictures from the 1900's. After she found them, she let the little ones play with ones that were not so odd. But things started happening and my mother told her to burn all of it and she did so. And it all went away, but she also did a E.V.P recording and what came up was a womans voice that was un-explain-able. But it never ever happens anymore since she burnt it all! Thank god!
But burn all of what was in that house that did not belong to
You. That is what my aunt did. It really work! 😆 😊
Eclipse 2000
Thebeliverofdemons (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-09)
I feel that the girl wants to kill you. It wants you to come and play with her in the spirit world. I don't want to freak you out but this is what I think
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-20)
Throw away objects related to that house. Spirits clings to objects. Remember, when they sense a lot of fear, they know who to target. But you are an adult, they know you can put an end to this.

Take good care.
Rose
Daisy_Pink13 (5 stories) (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-19)
You should immediately seek help from a preist and get an exorcist, before something drastic happens.
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-17)
Oh my god! This is scary, if I were you I would take care of this asap! You never know if she will try to hurt your children so seek for help to kick this girl out of your life.
may god be with you and your children!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: