You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Is Wally Visiting?

Real Ghost Stories

Is Wally Visiting?

 

My family and I had got a golden retriever. He was dark brown and named Wally. We got him from a golden retriever rescue when he was 6 years old. He had to be put down about 6 months ago he had cancer in his leg. But he was the kindest dog in the world that never bit or barked, and accepted cats and little puppies to run around him.

This is where it starts. He used to only sleep in my room at night causing my sisters to get jealous of that. Well one night I woke up at about 2:30 am. I heard walking and a thud right next to my bed. Then I heard what sounded like breathing. I felt calm and protected not scared one bit.

Another time was weird. My 5 year old cousin, who forgets things very easily, ran up to me claiming that he saw a big dog in my backyard. He dragged me outback and pointed to a corner of the yard and said "See! There it is!" I asked him to describe it and he described exactly what Wally looked like. He said the dog looked happy. I said I didn't see it but he kept insisting that the dog was there. I wonder sometimes if it's really him or if it's just my cousin's imagination.

Sometimes my Chihuahua (Wally's little best friend) will look at the dining room spot that Wally used to always lie and my Chihuahua would wag his tail. Wally could sense ghost too. When we first moved into a new house with him and Bailey (my Chihuahua). I saw a shadow of a man in my door and I was terrified. Wally walked in and growled and the shadow was gone. Now when I see ghost or something abnormal and I'm scared I hear some low growl or something like that and I get an urge of calmness.

I love and miss my big little protector Wally

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dmo1996, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dmo1996 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
yea I miss him I have tried to tell him to go to the light to be in peace in dog heaven <3 ❤ ❤
CityLightsAtNight (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-13)
awww! He seems like a good protector:) my doggy is the same way she is a sheep dog but she has to stay outsidee:/
sandeescare (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-12)
that's sweet that he protected you (:
I'm sure he is just coming back to say hello.
Don't be frightend. 😁
rath9375 (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-12)
Sounds like you had/have a great dog. I would not be suprised if you contine to feel/hear him for a long long time.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: